PDA

View Full Version : Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Jumping Issues (PC)

meorime
05-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to chase down the Cardinal in this Romulus Lair mission and things get problematic almost from the start of the chase. I'm stuck at two points:

(1) When he uses the device to get to the top of the building and then you turn to climb the boxes and have to leap back to the platform:

Most times, I'm simply not leaping back to the platform. A few times I've managed out of sheer luck. If I use W+jump Ezio tries to leap up, if A+jump a wild leap to the left, S+jump (which intuitively SHOULD have him leap backwards) has him try to climb down.

(2) If I do manage to get past that point, I swing over to the wooden bars and land on the platform and here I am 100% stuck. I want to leap from there to the broken bit of wall and he just will NOT go there. At all.

PC players, please help! I've searched the web and it seems like I'm the only person having this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help!
-M

meorime
05-28-2011, 06:28 PM
And of course, as is always the case, I figure it out after posting. For anyone else having the issue on a PC:

For that first jump, do not use ANY direction keys. Climb the boxes and get to the ledge, then while holding R-shift, just tap spacebar and he jumps backward.

For the second jump from the platform to the broken wall, run off the corner closest while holding W *and* D, Spacebar and R-shift. I'm not entirely sure if you need both W and D, but when I used W he'd hit the wrong wall and D would also hit the wrong wall.

stevie-jay
05-30-2011, 01:38 AM
For future reference: You can leap backwards by pressing MB1+MB2 and then tapping the spacebar. :]