PDA

View Full Version : Cannot continue Campaign 1 mission 5

Spectral_knight
05-25-2006, 10:16 AM
I have searched area 100%. I have captured Inferno town Ur-Kurgan and two garrison. Also I found Tear of Asha. I have also send Godric east-south garrison road to deliver message to Nikolai. Nothing happens then.

In demo version i get Tear of asha cut-scene and cut-scene, where Godric is sended to deliver a message to Nikolai. Those cut-scenes, I didn´t get in retail version of Heroes of might and magic V Campaign 1 mission 5.
Also my active quests are: Hold Dumoor against enemy attacks and Isabel and Godric must survive.

I am struck. Is this a bug or what.

lordbalrog_208
05-25-2006, 10:22 AM
didi you saw godric saying to isabel that is glad to defend the castle?

Spectral_knight
05-25-2006, 10:26 AM
In demo yes but not retail version of game.

znork
05-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Spectral_knight:
In demo yes but not retail version of game.
try get bothe of the heros out of the castel?

Spectral_knight
05-25-2006, 10:45 AM
Not help znork. Looks like game stuck bug. I cannot end the mission. What I do now? Wait a patch.

Hakuryu9999
05-25-2006, 10:53 AM
I thought I was stuck on that one too.

Godric says 'one more attack' which I already beat back... but there is another attack after that.

You might have stumbled into a bug by capturing the Inferno town though...you beat that huge garrison just north of where Godric goes to find Nicolai? I'm assuming the town is north of that, but it's not part of the objectives so I didnt even bother with it.

Spectral_knight
05-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Hakuryu9999:
I thought I was stuck on that one too.

Godric says 'one more attack' which I already beat back... but there is another attack after that.

You might have stumbled into a bug by capturing the Inferno town though...you beat that huge garrison just north of where Godric goes to find Nicolai? I'm assuming the town is north of that, but it's not part of the objectives so I didnt even bother with it.

Yes, I beat that huge garrison.

Lord_Argoy
05-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Wee, u beat ir.

Grats

Manglorian
05-25-2006, 01:07 PM
Um, doesn't Agrael get "spawned" from that town just when Nicolai comes with reinforcements? I think Agrael snatches some of those huge stacks of units from the garrison and then Nicolai attacks him the next turn.

If this is true maybe Agrael can't be "spawned" from the town since the he doesn't own it.

I managed to beat Agrael. See if it's the same number of units that you beat in the garrison. I took some screens of the fight with Agrael in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1851065692/m/4761018644

snoogerbot
05-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I found the same bug. Killed all enemies except the big garrison and took their city but now I can't complete the level. Wondered if wiping out the garrison would do it but I guess not.

Any cheat codes out yet? Don't really want to start over.

Spectral_knight
05-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Manglorian:
Um, doesn't Agrael get "spawned" from that town just when Nicolai comes with reinforcements? I think Agrael snatches some of those huge stacks of units from the garrison and then Nicolai attacks him the next turn.

If this is true maybe Agrael can't be "spawned" from the town since the he doesn't own it.

I managed to beat Agrael. See if it's the same number of units that you beat in the garrison. I took some screens of the fight with Agrael in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1851065692/m/4761018644

In demo, Agrael was spawned lower right corner, when Nicolai comes with reinforcements.
The garrison near a enemy Inferno town has this creatures:
Cerberus: 500
Nightmare:250
Imps: 1000
Succubus: 300
Devil 100

Snoogerbot is right. I need cheats codes to get over this. Unless here are fix for this bug.

skortzy
05-26-2006, 03:20 AM
Well, you are done with this campaign anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
There are a few topics that dexcribe mods that allow you to choose any campaign.

But, Isabel comes back later (third campaign) and, if I am not mistaken, she has the stats that she had at the end of first campaign. Since you did not actually finish the campaign, maybe the stats are not saved. I cannot know, but you might have surprises.

My advice would be to restart the mission (it is quite straight-forward to complete it once you know what you have to do), and try to do things in the right order and do not do things that you are not supposed to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif