PDA

View Full Version : Brutus

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 05:11 PM
hi guys i put this subject a few threads ago and none gave me a straight answer is Marcus Junior Brutus an assassin or not because i found an assassin engraving on the back of his armor just behind the crossbow and if yes why isn't he in the assassin's sanctuary(i mean putting who killed cleopatra and not putting who killed ceasre this means ezio's great grandfather was stupid)and if no then why is there an assassin's engraving on the back of his armor(ubisoft made a grave mistake doing this)

Abeonis
12-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Yes, he is. Hence the engraving.

thedeadman_47
12-23-2010, 07:01 AM
oh and i almost forgot if he was an assassin then why he didn't make any mentioning ir even a refrence to the assassin order???

Abeonis
12-23-2010, 07:03 AM
He's called an Assassin in Project Legacy.

Turkiye96
12-27-2010, 06:40 AM
he is an assassin but the franchise hadnt thought of putting his armour and story into the game until after they finished AC2 so thats why they didnt put him in the sanctuary

obliviondoll
12-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Or maybe he was never a high ranking Assassin, and the ones who were in the Sanctuary were all Master Assassins, a rank he never attained.

thedeadman_47
12-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Or maybe he was never a high ranking Assassin, and the ones who were in the Sanctuary were all Master Assassins, a rank he never attained. as i remember mario told ezio that these are the ones who protected mankind when it was in its greatest need(i think no matter of their rank)then how killing cleopatra is more important than killing cesar(what logic is that???)

assassinato_862
12-27-2010, 10:35 AM
The REAL problem is for those of us who don't have a facebook account don't know that Brutus was an assassin and I don't want a Facebook account just to play this.

ZCherub
12-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
hi guys i put this subject a few threads ago and none gave me a straight answer is Marcus Junior Brutus an assassin or not because i found an assassin engraving on the back of his armor just behind the crossbow and if yes why isn't he in the assassin's sanctuary(i mean putting who killed cleopatra and not putting who killed ceasre this means ezio's great grandfather was stupid)and if no then why is there an assassin's engraving on the back of his armor(ubisoft made a grave mistake doing this) i dont know if brutus was an assassin but i do know he used punctuation in all those letters he wrote if he didnt they would have been a pain in the to read dont you hate it when people write like this it makes you want to quit reading & go punch a baby or something right lol

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

TreFacTor
12-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by assassinato_862:
The REAL problem is for those of us who don't have a facebook account don't know that Brutus was an assassin and I don't want a Facebook account just to play this. Your not missing a DAMN thing! That facebook game is the most boring game ever aside from ET. I mean a txt based click game???? I've seen better flash games made by grade schoolers. I hate that boring game so much if it weren't attached to this damn game, I wouldn't even be bothered with it!

ZCherub
12-27-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
hi guys i put this subject a few threads ago and none gave me a straight answer is Marcus Junior Brutus an assassin or not because i found an assassin engraving on the back of his armor just behind the crossbow and if yes why isn't he in the assassin's sanctuary(i mean putting who killed cleopatra and not putting who killed ceasre this means ezio's great grandfather was stupid)and if no then why is there an assassin's engraving on the back of his armor(ubisoft made a grave mistake doing this) i dont know if brutus was an assassin but i do know he used punctuation in all those letters he wrote if he didnt they would have been a pain in the to read dont you hate it when people write like this it makes you want to quit reading & go punch a baby or something right lol

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BlackWidow - I didn't "bypass it", it just didn't work. I'll watch it for you if you'd like, just thought you'd like to be aware that it's not doing anything, i.e. there is no filter...

sandmanssorrow
12-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by TreFacTor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinato_862:
The REAL problem is for those of us who don't have a facebook account don't know that Brutus was an assassin and I don't want a Facebook account just to play this. Your not missing a DAMN thing! That facebook game is the most boring game ever aside from ET. I mean a txt based click game???? I've seen better flash games made by grade schoolers. I hate that boring game so much if it weren't attached to this damn game, I wouldn't even be bothered with it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This dude is just having a bad day, every comment he's posted is full of negativity.
PL is one of the few FB games I enjoy, even if it solely for the robust story line aspect.
I don't know for a fact that Brutus is an Assassin but I do know that his armor sucks.

thedeadman_47
12-28-2010, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by assassinato_862:
The REAL problem is for those of us who don't have a facebook account don't know that Brutus was an assassin and I don't want a Facebook account just to play this. same here i hate doing any account of whatever for a sole purpouse

Black_Widow9
12-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
BlackWidow - I didn't "bypass it", it just didn't work. I'll watch it for you if you'd like, just thought you'd like to be aware that it's not doing anything, i.e. there is no filter...
Please check under Inappropriate Content (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/3811039408#II) in the Forum Rules.

This forum also uses a language filter to remove words that we consider inappropriate for use here. Such words will be replaced with asterisks (*) or other characters. Working around this swear filter in any way, including using asterisks or acronyms, is still considered swearing and therefore not permitted.