PDA

View Full Version : Is that it !?!?

lil kimoooo
08-19-2011, 02:12 AM
ok we all know that farcry 3 is attending gamescom 2011.
there is one problem(all farcry 3 did is put in some new screen shots )
gamescom 2011 is going to be over really soon.
will farcry3 put new info or is that it ,only screenshots.
if you know anything about farcry 3 appearing again reply me please. oh and when!!

o0Kman0o
08-19-2011, 03:26 AM
I really don't think they want the reveal too much info yet, They said on twitter they want to keep allot of the info for a date closer to release. I think a couple of interviews and screen shots is all we will see at the minute.

lil kimoooo
08-19-2011, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by o0Kman0o:
I really don't think they want the reveal too much info yet, They said on twitter they want to keep allot of the info for a date closer to release. I think a couple of interviews and screen shots is all we will see at the minute. ARE YOU SURE ?
besides it will suck if farcry 3 didnt put more info,i've been waiting alot for just a couple of screenshots http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
i've been waiting for gamescom for 2 weeks and excited then all they givs are some screenshots.
is fc3 gonna let us down!?

lil kimoooo
08-19-2011, 03:52 AM
besides all interviews say stuff that we already know!

legacyzero
08-19-2011, 06:13 AM
Seems like a bit of a wasted to spend all that money to go to Germany to show off the same stuf...

Mr Cataluchi
08-19-2011, 09:15 AM
I've waited several years just to hear confirmation that they were even making a Far Cry 3, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that they're not saying much. ;o)

In all honesty, I am a bit bummed that we haven't been told more. New screen shots are nice, but it would be interesting to see some shots of the island other than that Cabo Blanko area. I would like to see another video of more of the island -- just a sneak peek. And goddammit, it would be nice for one of those interviewers to actually ask the questions we want to know: What about Multiplayer? What about Map Making? Seriously, one guy interviewing the narrative director wasted half of the interview talking about his hat!

FALLEN CHAMP
08-19-2011, 09:42 AM
The BEER is very good in Germany, Trust me I went there for my Honey Moon - That's why they went for the GROG.

I think we are on a round about / merry go round with Far Cry 3

We all assumed that we would see another game and they kept it quiet for sooooo long - The video that they showed is so far through the game (not right at the start) so they must have made a good amount of the single player game (even though they are not showing us much yet)

It's a circus - They feed us snippets and do the rounds at various convensions each time giving a little bit more away - We have to just sit back and watch.

We are left guessing, If this releases in march then we have another 7 months for them to drip feed us info, they do not want to let us know everything at once and want to keep their game in the publics eye.

The worrying sign is if they get close to release and still have not shown us much of the multiplayer which is what they did with FC2, My belief is that multiplayer was tagged onto the game by a different team (1 working on single and another on multi elements of the game) They have the engine and have added updates - everything was already in place so I am sure we will get a whole lot more this time around.

I think Ubisoft will release another video when they are ready then they will promote more interviews and stuff - Far Cry 2 sold well for a game that got it's fair share of bad press - Far Cry 3 will eclipse the sales of FC2 I am sure of that.

The wants for me are to see vehicles and their handling / editor (it's already there so it would be insane to remove it - I am interested to see some new items from that / Multiplayer modes and confirmed release date.

lil kimoooo
08-19-2011, 09:58 AM
guys are you even sure thats it,r u even sure that they aren't going to bring more info,
r u sure that all they do is going to bring screenshots for the biggest gameshowing company in the world,gamescom?
send me back a message!

k4Anarky2011
08-19-2011, 03:00 PM
What the hell ubi? What's up with all these secrecy? Who are you trying to disappoint?

I say that ubi should have a big preview event that ACTUALLY talk about the game for once, just to hypes the fans and bring in the newcomers

FALLEN CHAMP
08-19-2011, 10:56 PM
I think this answers your question.

http://www.nowgamer.com/videos...cry_3_interview.html (http://www.nowgamer.com/videos/1022686/far_cry_3_interview.html)

xIxNxSxAxNxEx
08-29-2011, 01:48 AM
if that one gameplay video is all Ubisoft can give at this point then i think they announced the game a little too early.

Ilovepho
09-01-2011, 02:19 PM
I think they announced FC3 too early.
And all the new screenshots are taken from the demo. What a joke.