PDA

View Full Version : Sniper sensitivity

Green-1337-Tea
10-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Is it possible to make the sensitivity of the sniper rifle zoomed in equal to the sensitivity just walking around? I can understand the reason to decrease sensitivity while zoomed in if this was a console game. It's not, so there must be a way.

Green-1337-Tea
10-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Is it possible to make the sensitivity of the sniper rifle zoomed in equal to the sensitivity just walking around? I can understand the reason to decrease sensitivity while zoomed in if this was a console game. It's not, so there must be a way.

Huntsman33
10-29-2004, 05:22 PM
What do you mean by decrease sensitivity? I assume you're not talking about the speed of movement, as that would be silly if it was the same

Green-1337-Tea
10-29-2004, 05:50 PM
No no, I mean when you zoom in, the mouse sensitivity decreases drastically; making it easier for people to snipe. I can see how it would come in handy if you were stationary for a long time and you wernt constantly switching between zoomed and unzoomed, but I like to actually assault with my sniper rifle (CS'ers out there know what I'm talking about).

coppersink63
10-29-2004, 06:13 PM
hmm i think what you are describing would be considered "cheating" just fyi

fabulouscoops
10-29-2004, 06:53 PM
One trick I heard was to put a dot on the screen with marker where the cross hair would be. Have not tried that myself.

bjanga
10-29-2004, 07:12 PM
I have used the sniper rifle unaimed at very close ranges to soften up fatboys, and it is VERY unaccurate unaimed. I do not think the dot would work very well because the spread is fairly big from my experiences.