PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy and download Athena Sword?? Please help!

Rychiar
12-03-2004, 06:04 AM
I cant seem to find the expansion by itself anymore. All I see now is the gold package which includes both. I never got to pick up the expansion, but now I was looking into it.

Is there anywhere I can buy just the expansion and download it since I cant buy it by itself anymore?

Rychiar
12-03-2004, 06:04 AM
I cant seem to find the expansion by itself anymore. All I see now is the gold package which includes both. I never got to pick up the expansion, but now I was looking into it.

Is there anywhere I can buy just the expansion and download it since I cant buy it by itself anymore?

cwimpenn
12-03-2004, 08:15 AM
I saw it at a CompUSA in Orange County, California yesterday. However, it was priced the same as the gold version ($19.99). I think I read about the prices for the gold and stand alone extension being the same in another post a while back so I'm guessing you won't save any money if you do manage to find it.

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Right now AS and the gold pack are both the same price at most stores so I would advise you to just get the gold pack and get a second copy of RvS since it's the same pricehttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BMFD
12-05-2004, 08:58 AM
yea and i will buy it from you for 5bucks