PDA

View Full Version : ding chavez

shadownet_363
09-25-2007, 10:16 AM
i dont know if this topic has been done before but im just interested to see the views of of other rainbow six community members.

i thought logan kellar was an awesome rainbow team leader and would like to see him appear in future rainbow titles,but i would like to see ding chavez a playable character again,how many of you agree with this ??

shadownet_363
09-25-2007, 10:16 AM
i dont know if this topic has been done before but im just interested to see the views of of other rainbow six community members.

i thought logan kellar was an awesome rainbow team leader and would like to see him appear in future rainbow titles,but i would like to see ding chavez a playable character again,how many of you agree with this ??

ELECTR1C_F4LC0N
09-25-2007, 10:30 AM
i'm new to the Rainbow six/ Tom Clancy community, so i can't really say much accept this....

The Chinese guy on the Vegas story mode may be good a technology but he is by far the worst soldier in gaming history. I don't mean to offend and i am defiantly NOT trying to be racist, all i'm saying is that i had to literally keep him away from the enemy all the time and most times a weird glitch happened and he'd be in front of me and will drop dead me following him because of the confusion.

winning_formula
09-25-2007, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The Chinese guy on the Vegas story mode may be good a technology but he is by far the worst soldier in gaming history. I don't mean to offend and i am defiantly NOT trying to be racist, all i'm saying is that i had to literally keep him away from the enemy all the time and most times a weird glitch happened and he'd be in front of me and will drop dead me following him because of the confusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Thats not the Ding Chavez he is on about . He is on about Domingo Chavez from the books and earlier games.

GSG_9_Rage
09-25-2007, 10:40 AM
Making Ding Chavez a NPC was a terrible and corny decision. I would like to go back to the says where you had to choose your eight teammates, Ding being one of them.

dungensdeath
09-25-2007, 03:53 PM
id rather see ding only as charachter in the storyline, and not a playable. but i totally agree with rage, it would be interesting to see the old system in play, where some operatives where blessed with greater skills, and where available for in game play!

ArrowDynamicsX
09-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Yeah, Ding was great. Can't say I particularly care for Logan's southern accent. I hate southern accents. Don't take offense southerners, I hate most other accents too.

GSG_9_Rage
09-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I know what you mean. In R63 for the Xbox, I hated Louis Loaselle's crony French accent. I don't know how Keller sounds, but It probably is really corny too.

RawKryptonite
09-28-2007, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ArrowDynamicsX:
Yeah, Ding was great. Can't say I particularly care for Logan's southern accent. I hate southern accents. Don't take offense southerners, I hate most other accents too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense taken, it's annoying and overdone.
Bring back Ding and the other original characters.

TW_Night_Fox
09-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I have lots of southern friends, and they all think that Logan's accent is way overdone.

ELECTR1C_F4LC0N
09-29-2007, 02:39 AM
By the way, that black guy, is supposed to be British. Cause he just sound so posh and <span class="ev_code_RED">[Removed]</span>.

If anyone knows David Walliams then you know what i mean when i say it sounds like him.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Do not use homophobic slurs on these forums! -Mr.Hanky</span>