PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 HIGH STAKES

YinDragonYang
07-17-2008, 02:07 PM
As you know Rainbow 6 in general is imo the best FPS out there and I feel Vegas 2 has potential to be the best tactical shooters but sadly Ubisoft let us down once again but they'll take the next rb6 seriously if they take us the rb6 community seriously. I just want to say if ubisoft doesn't want to come through for the fans then another company should take control of the rainbow 6 franchise. I love the idea of high stakes mode because imo it makes this game much more interesting and different than those other run n gun games like COD4. I know rainbow took some ideas from cod but it still feels like rainbow to me lol anyway I think the next rb6 should be call TOM CLANCY'S RAINB0W 6:HIGH STAKES. I feel this mode is underrated but I know true rainbow fans would want to have this mode as a default but I still feel we need unlimited re spawns but make it as an option like in Vegas. Well these are some of the the things I feel should be in the next rb6 and hopefully it does happen. Feel free to agree/disagree and add on anything I missed out or feel free to share your ideas here.I feel this is how the weapons layout or menu should be like.

Offensesive Explosives
Fragmentation Grenades
Incendiary Grenades
Stun Grenades (Grenades that blinds and stuns)
Concussion Grenades
Percusiion Grenades
Colored Smoke Grenades (Smokes for signaling enemies)
Screening Smoke (For thermal Screening use)
Heat Exhausting Smoke (smoke that causes heat damage)
Sting Grenades
Anti-Tank Grenades

Defensive Explosives
C4 Explosive (Lower explosive rate effective in short or medium range)
C-6 Explosive (Higher explosive rate and effective in long range)
Land Mines Explosives (explodes automatically if enemy steps on it)
Breach Charge (With time limit before it detonates or by a detonator)
Cs Tear Gas Grenades (Gas that blinds)
Peppered Gas Grenades (Blinds while causing slight damage)
Poison Gas (toxic gas that damages)
Nerve Gas (harmful gas that stuns the nervous system)
Flash mines (explosive mines that blinds and stuns if stepped on)

Gear Equipment
Ghost Thermal Vision Goggles (Best used with smoke grenades or for signaling enmeies)
Night Vision Goggles (Best used during the night or area and enemy screenings)
Binoculars (Best used to view enemies at long range)

Melee
Default: Weapon Melee
Knife
Night Stick
Baton
Baseball Bat
Pistol Whip
Tazer Gun

Handheld Devices/Gadgets
Radar Jammers
GPS Device
Motion Sensors (Detects motion from anyone)
Med Kit (Can be used on you or a fallen teammate)
Explosive Detectors (detects explosives around the area)
Explosive Destructor (destroys any explosives such as breach charges or c4 without causing damage to self)
Trip Wires( Alerts enemies with alarm)

Weapons 1: Long Range Assault
Assault Rifles
Light Machine Guns
Sniper Rifles

Weapon 2: Short or Medium Range Assault
Submachine Guns
Shotguns
Shield
Shield Weapon options
Metal Shield (High Protection, less Mobility)
Plastic Shield, High Mobility, less protection

Weapon 3: Pistols
1 Hand Pistol
2 Hand Pistol

Weapon Attachments
Attachment 1: Weapon Scopes
Default: Iron Scope
Reflex Scope
Acog Scope (4x, 6, 8x)
Rifle Scope
4x scope
Red dot scope
6 x scope
8x scope
6x 12x Scope
Night vision scope
Thermal Scope

Attachment 2: Weapon Equips
Default: None
Lasers (Can be seen by nearby enemies but improves aim and accuracy)
Suppressors (used to silence enemies, increases accuracy, lowers damage)
Flashlights (Best used for dark areas or night operatives)
High Mags (10extra mags)
Grenade Launcher (Effective in long range)
Rifle Grenade (Effective in short or medium range)

In High Stakes mode you are only allowed 1 offensive explosive, 1 defensive explosive, 1 gear equipment and 1 hand held device

My suggestions of next rb6 title
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: HOLLYWODD
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: HIGH STAKES
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: BATTLEGROUND OPERATIVES

YinDragonYang
07-17-2008, 02:07 PM
As you know Rainbow 6 in general is imo the best FPS out there and I feel Vegas 2 has potential to be the best tactical shooters but sadly Ubisoft let us down once again but they'll take the next rb6 seriously if they take us the rb6 community seriously. I just want to say if ubisoft doesn't want to come through for the fans then another company should take control of the rainbow 6 franchise. I love the idea of high stakes mode because imo it makes this game much more interesting and different than those other run n gun games like COD4. I know rainbow took some ideas from cod but it still feels like rainbow to me lol anyway I think the next rb6 should be call TOM CLANCY'S RAINB0W 6:HIGH STAKES. I feel this mode is underrated but I know true rainbow fans would want to have this mode as a default but I still feel we need unlimited re spawns but make it as an option like in Vegas. Well these are some of the the things I feel should be in the next rb6 and hopefully it does happen. Feel free to agree/disagree and add on anything I missed out or feel free to share your ideas here.I feel this is how the weapons layout or menu should be like.

Offensesive Explosives
Fragmentation Grenades
Incendiary Grenades
Stun Grenades (Grenades that blinds and stuns)
Concussion Grenades
Percusiion Grenades
Colored Smoke Grenades (Smokes for signaling enemies)
Screening Smoke (For thermal Screening use)
Heat Exhausting Smoke (smoke that causes heat damage)
Sting Grenades
Anti-Tank Grenades

Defensive Explosives
C4 Explosive (Lower explosive rate effective in short or medium range)
C-6 Explosive (Higher explosive rate and effective in long range)
Land Mines Explosives (explodes automatically if enemy steps on it)
Breach Charge (With time limit before it detonates or by a detonator)
Cs Tear Gas Grenades (Gas that blinds)
Peppered Gas Grenades (Blinds while causing slight damage)
Poison Gas (toxic gas that damages)
Nerve Gas (harmful gas that stuns the nervous system)
Flash mines (explosive mines that blinds and stuns if stepped on)

Gear Equipment
Ghost Thermal Vision Goggles (Best used with smoke grenades or for signaling enmeies)
Night Vision Goggles (Best used during the night or area and enemy screenings)
Binoculars (Best used to view enemies at long range)

Melee
Default: Weapon Melee
Knife
Night Stick
Baton
Baseball Bat
Pistol Whip
Tazer Gun

Handheld Devices/Gadgets
Radar Jammers
GPS Device
Motion Sensors (Detects motion from anyone)
Med Kit (Can be used on you or a fallen teammate)
Explosive Detectors (detects explosives around the area)
Explosive Destructor (destroys any explosives such as breach charges or c4 without causing damage to self)
Trip Wires( Alerts enemies with alarm)

Weapons 1: Long Range Assault
Assault Rifles
Light Machine Guns
Sniper Rifles

Weapon 2: Short or Medium Range Assault
Submachine Guns
Shotguns
Shield
Shield Weapon options
Metal Shield (High Protection, less Mobility)
Plastic Shield, High Mobility, less protection

Weapon 3: Pistols
1 Hand Pistol
2 Hand Pistol

Weapon Attachments
Attachment 1: Weapon Scopes
Default: Iron Scope
Reflex Scope
Acog Scope (4x, 6, 8x)
Rifle Scope
4x scope
Red dot scope
6 x scope
8x scope
6x 12x Scope
Night vision scope
Thermal Scope

Attachment 2: Weapon Equips
Default: None
Lasers (Can be seen by nearby enemies but improves aim and accuracy)
Suppressors (used to silence enemies, increases accuracy, lowers damage)
Flashlights (Best used for dark areas or night operatives)
High Mags (10extra mags)
Grenade Launcher (Effective in long range)
Rifle Grenade (Effective in short or medium range)

In High Stakes mode you are only allowed 1 offensive explosive, 1 defensive explosive, 1 gear equipment and 1 hand held device

My suggestions of next rb6 title
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: HOLLYWODD
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: HIGH STAKES
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: BATTLEGROUND OPERATIVES

Semia
07-17-2008, 03:00 PM
HIGH STAKES RULES AND IS HOW RAINBOW SHOULD BE PLAYED

YOUR IDEAS

SUCK ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

come on Grenade launchers,melee baseball bat, melee in general, night stick , 3 types of smoke
get real this is still a game first and your ideas dont make sense

AWC_Pest
07-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Unfortunately, while your idea to make the next game more like High Stakes mode is good, your addidtions to the game don't make sense.

This is supposed to be a Close Quarter Battles strategic FPS of elite operatives just like in the Tom Clancy novels and not an all out war game.

The game should take the best of Rogue Spear and Ravenshield and improve on it. It's just that simple.

I would like to see a device like a hidden security camera that you could place somewhere and view it from anywhere. It's funny they had something just like this back in 2000 in a space game called Descent II Freespace.

YinDragonYang
07-17-2008, 07:05 PM
For one I know many of you will disagree on what I said and most of what I said was just wishful thinking lol all I'm trying to say is that the next rainbow 6 should be all about high stakes because it will make this game stand out from the rest. I hate it when I host a room and people get mad because I like to turn high stakes on lol but I feel that High Stakes is what all the true rainbow fan wants. I never read any of Tom Clancy's book so it doesn't make me a true fabn but when I think of Elite opertatives I think of all the equipments and thats why I named so many lol but even though all the things I said won't work for this game but hopefully a new first person shooter games will have my ideas lol. All I want is more weapons, gadgets and explosives and a default high stake mode in the next rainbow 6 game.

JasonFMTX1981
07-17-2008, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but when I think of Elite opertatives I think of all the equipments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what you meant to say is that when you think of elite operatives you think of all of that equipment.

But anyway, my point.... when you think of elite operatives, you think of baseball bats, knight sticks, pistol whipping, and batons? What country are these operatives of?

Lethal1940
07-17-2008, 09:42 PM
I don't think you will have to worry about any of this!
You can make all of the suggestions and offer all of the ideas you want!

But the facts are:
Ubisoft didn't finish Vegas 1 and they have a long way to go to make Vegas 2 the game it should be!

And .. they don't seem to show any interest in correcting the problems in this game or fixing the SADS!

A new Rainbow 6 game from Ubisoft??
Why???

But you are right, Vegas 2 does have a lot of potential .. it just needs much better management and support!!

Flo_145
07-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Just need EA to Bust in and take this Game by force and put it where it belongs

Seven7h_Column
07-18-2008, 12:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flo_145:
Just need EA to Bust in and take this Game by force and put it where it belongs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really hope that statement comes with a hefty load of sarcasm.

MD_Sennet
07-18-2008, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Seven7h_Column:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flo_145:
Just need EA to Bust in and take this Game by force and put it where it belongs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really hope that statement comes with a hefty load of sarcasm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude, any company, ANY company would do this franchise more justice than Ubisoft.

skaterpro0
07-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Its a good idea to add High stakes to new rainbow six games but keep the other difficulties. The thing is that they arent only R6 pros that play R6. Noobs would complaint if it start too hard.
Bringing EA in would make that game damn lot like call of duty 4 and that what we dont want.
Also most of your weapon and gadget additions suck.

TheNinjaboy
07-18-2008, 05:10 PM
I loved SWAT 4.
It had so many good options in it from the Taser to the Beanbag Shotgun.
Handcuffs even scored more points!
The maps were pretty outstanding and realistic too.

It would be very cool to incorporate maybe some of those same concepts to high stakes.