PDA

View Full Version : HARDCORE lagg

XHarry_TuttleX
07-30-2005, 03:09 PM
5 minutes ago,I joined a rank server.I was the first to come so I am on the host team.2 guys joined and games begin...on Aquarius.

OMG...I had never seen such a lagg...I COULDN'T shoot,hack or use my nades, all I was able to do was running.

It was the same for the mercs.They couldn't shoot, cross doors...It was insane.

When I was typing,the things I wrote appreared with 1 or 2 minutes of delay...

The only who could play was the host.He did all the objectives and at the time I write this, I am still stuck on the end screen and I ONLY HEAR THE SOUND OF THE GADGETS I TRIED TO USE 5 MINUTES EARLIER...

All I have to say is...OMG...

I don't know if it was intentional but the host wrote at the end of the game "Hardcore lagg".

Moreover, at the beginning of the game, he said he apologizes for the lagg before anyone complains about it.

It was completely insane.

MR.Mic
07-30-2005, 03:17 PM
I have never heard of someone using lag hacks before.

Chimera87
07-30-2005, 03:23 PM
lol that would b cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif a lag hack...

wouldnt surprise me that IF they existed that they would only use it for ranked games... the n00bs cant even win playing fair http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

ImportedSpy.CF
07-30-2005, 03:36 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> Rank was better in PT! </span>

Chimera87
07-30-2005, 03:39 PM
true, no doubt it was abit more fair there, but still rank causes people to force n00bs into doing a rank game, which got them high up the ladder...

happened in pt, happens in ct....

ImportedSpy.CF
07-30-2005, 03:44 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> Number 1 trick in PT.. People Rdy Up.. Than you quickly turn in rank and bam.. LMAO </span>

Chimera87
07-30-2005, 03:45 PM
yea OMFG had that alot, was soooo pissed after that, even if i had won...

guess how long my blacklist was http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ImportedSpy.CF
07-30-2005, 04:07 PM
<span class="ev_code_red"> This long (----------) </span>

XHarry_TuttleX
07-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MR.Mic:
I have never heard of someone using lag hacks before.

I doubt it was a hack and I do not know if it was intentional but he was obviously aware of that insane lagg.

He told me he has a level 5 account.Having one myself,I do not think it is wonderful.

But after that, I joined a server and he came in.He was one of the worst player I've ever seen...I do not pretend to be a "pro" but that guy was bad like I would be ashamed to be.

So I guess he only plays on his server and had all his wins due to lagg.

S.a.S-Mosar
07-30-2005, 05:25 PM
This has happened to me also. Ranking was on ofcourse, map was Aqua. They played their merc round first as usual and used extreme camping tactics. When they won with 1 objective left it became our merc turn. Huge lagging started and they just took all the objectives without any worries cause we couldn't do a thing. How suprising, they didn't admit it was intentional. When the "match" ended, and we returned to lobby I told them then that I'll report this to Ubi and that their CD keys will get banned. They started crying "No, don't do it! We'll never do this again. Please!"

S.a.S-Akbari
07-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Making lagg isnt that bad, just Start a P2P Program, where people upload and where u download - this will cus (on the ammount of KB UP/DOWN) 'hardcore' lagg

BillionMan3001
07-30-2005, 06:37 PM
This was a major problem in Halo 2 on xbox live. People also did this on Pandora Tomorrow for xbox, they would use it to somehow lag themselves into the spy spawn on Warehouse, although there were other ways to do that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ImportedSpy.CF
07-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by S.a.S-Akbari:
Making lagg isnt that bad, just Start a P2P Program, where people upload and where u download - this will cus (on the ammount of KB UP/DOWN) 'hardcore' lagg

<span class="ev_code_red"> Yeah people have lagged in my server before and after i stop playing i see i got like limewire up or sumthing. </span>

XHarry_TuttleX
07-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by S.a.S-Akbari:

I already played on servers whose host is downloading.U ask him kindly to stop his downloads and he kindly answers stfu,letting u fighting against lagg more than against ur opponents.

But this time,it was not several seconds of delay but several MINUTES.

When I walked accross lasers,nothing happened.I wanted to use my gun,nothing happened.When I wanted to throw a chaff,nothing happened.

It is only at the end of the game that I begun to hear the sound of the actions I tried to accomplish 5 mins earlier.

The funniest part is that the host was almost invisible due to lagg.