PDA

View Full Version : first 60 light seeds



lintyzxz
12-23-2008, 08:34 AM
i can only get to 41 light seeds around the temple there are 4 i cannot reach. 3 on the side of the temple and 1 opposite the entrance and do tou need 45 light seeds for the first power?thanks

ezellaur
12-23-2008, 10:51 AM
You have to do at least 2 of the initial 4 fertile grounds (one for each boss), before you can start going deeper into each boss' domain.

radames1982
12-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by lintyzxz:
i can only get to 41 light seeds around the temple there are 4 i cannot reach. 3 on the side of the temple and 1 opposite the entrance and do tou need 45 light seeds for the first power?thanks

MinscTheHunter
12-26-2008, 02:29 PM
You need to unlock all 4 powers before you can get to all the 45 light seeds in all the areas. Note that there are 1000 light seeds available in the game, and you only need 540 to unlock all 4 powers. So that shouldn't be too hard...

michelbregm1981
12-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Spreekt er hier iemand Nederlands. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem als hierboven. Ik kan er 4 (3 naast elkaar en die ander kan je ook zien) niet te pakken krijgen. Heeft hier iemand een oplossing voor?

michelbregm1981
12-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by MinscTheHunter:
You need to unlock all 4 powers before you can get to all the 45 light seeds in all the areas. Note that there are 1000 light seeds available in the game, and you only need 540 to unlock all 4 powers. So that shouldn't be too hard... "

Speak dutch? I don't understand, but I have the same problem

ariand
12-28-2008, 11:58 AM
actually there are 1001 light seeds http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif and if u get them all u gain a new skin manager

coltonthorpe
12-28-2008, 01:31 PM
i got 41 seeds i need 4 more i dont get what yall r sayin about unlock all the 4 powers before u can get the other 4???????????????????? HELP

gradv50
12-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Do not know how i managed it but i got 86/60 light seeds in the temple area.

AduinB
01-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by michelbregm1981:
Speak dutch? I don't understand, but I have the same problem

In Dutch: Gebruik eens een woordenboek, een online-vertaler, of ga is een keertje naar school. Mr, ik zal je helpen om verder te komen, moet je krachten kopen (die kleurtjes). En die kosten 'light seeds' die kan je verzamelen als je een gebied (een zo'n stipje op de wereld-kaart) hebt bevrijd (groen gemaakt als je het niet snapt). Je hebt 4 gebieden waar je geen krachten voor nodig hebt, als je nou eens die bervijd, en de light seeds pakt, kan je al een kracht kopen, en zo gaat dat door.

In English: Use google translator.
For other people: I just helped this guy, so you don't need to worry about what i said.

vi3tanjelGaL
02-20-2009, 02:54 AM
so i dont really get it everyone talks abt 45 light seeds but i have 60..what the??..
i relaly dont get what anyone means by 45.. unless my version that i dl has something wrong with it...

*frowns* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
argh...!?!?!.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gifi think im going to go stoopid...
well obviously i alraeady a, but i've been really lookin forward to this

please help..

joey_junior
03-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by vi3tanjelGaL:
so i dont really get it everyone talks abt 45 light seeds but i have 60..what the??..
i relaly dont get what anyone means by 45.. unless my version that i dl has something wrong with it...

*frowns* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
argh...!?!?!.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gifi think im going to go stoopid...
well obviously i alraeady a, but i've been really lookin forward to this

please help..

they are talking about the 45 light seeds in every fertile ground area.
and then they are talking about the light seeds needed to get another power for elika. first 60 then 170 then 340 and at last 560. and then you can try and collect all 1001 light seeds XD

blith3
11-20-2009, 02:02 AM
I got 96 seeds, did fertile all the 4 ground now the other sub-grounds are ala locked.
It now says elika has enough seeds to do something in the temple. but the temple gate is sealed with those corrupted things.
Please someone give me something about how I'm supposed to proceed further.

Mystica_567
11-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by blith3:
I got 96 seeds, did fertile all the 4 ground now the other sub-grounds are ala locked.
It now says elika has enough seeds to do something in the temple. but the temple gate is sealed with those corrupted things.
Please someone give me something about how I'm supposed to proceed further.

<span class="ev_code_black">
Originally posted by Raide:
Once you have the required number of Light Seeds, head back to the Temple and, after a cut-scene or two, you can choose 1 of the 4 powers available. Once you have more seeds you can gain the other powers also.

Each power will let you access new areas on new and old maps and this will be shown on the map by new glowing areas.

You will see the 4 coloured runes on the floor, stand on the one you want and keep tapping Y. (Or PS3 equivalent) Elika will give you a description of where the new power will be available. </span>

^ Hope this will help. The Powers of Ormazd-of which you must now choose one, to continue further- is located between the stairs leading up to the temple door.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

blith3
11-24-2009, 02:27 AM
^ Hope this will help. The Powers of Ormazd-of which you must now choose one, to continue further- is located between the stairs leading up to the temple door.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I got it figured out a while back. I just didn't know that we have to keep on hitting the "E" while on that plate.
Anyway thanks for you help.