PDA

View Full Version : RAINBOW SIX 4 Training

Betopower1
11-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey guys and staff, i just wanted to commend you all for making this great tactical and realistic game, i think you did a great job and it is very cool, considering my likes with SAS and Delta Force.
FIRSTLY I wanted to say for Rainbow Six 4, I hope and really hope, that we can have an extended training. I would like to have realistic pop-up targets, that cycle as in shooting ranges.
Also, if you dont already know the familiar "Killing-House" rooms, they would be expanded even more so that perfection can be made, in our gaming. If we could have realistic training meaning rooms in which we actually practice taking down tangos, again and again. Then i Believe we would be much happier with our gameplay.
-If we can have random rooms, with obstacles and such things that are in the real missions, then we will see the real difference.

My hopes, Any thoughts?
What r your wants for R6 4?

Betopower1
11-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey guys and staff, i just wanted to commend you all for making this great tactical and realistic game, i think you did a great job and it is very cool, considering my likes with SAS and Delta Force.
FIRSTLY I wanted to say for Rainbow Six 4, I hope and really hope, that we can have an extended training. I would like to have realistic pop-up targets, that cycle as in shooting ranges.
Also, if you dont already know the familiar "Killing-House" rooms, they would be expanded even more so that perfection can be made, in our gaming. If we could have realistic training meaning rooms in which we actually practice taking down tangos, again and again. Then i Believe we would be much happier with our gameplay.
-If we can have random rooms, with obstacles and such things that are in the real missions, then we will see the real difference.

My hopes, Any thoughts?
What r your wants for R6 4?