PDA

View Full Version : Red Tide: The Evil Within needs help.

CitizenGkar
11-10-2004, 05:06 PM
My new mod called Red Tide: The Evil Within is coming along nicely. With all weapons completed, I am now working on modifying the original merc clothing and voices from Far Cry.

That being said, I am in need of some voice actors. All those interested in helping can E-mail me at computerguy43@hotmail.com or contact me directly via MSN (same address) or ICQ (35943894) between 3:30pm and 10pm Sunday-Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, and any time after 8am on Wednesday and Thursday. All times are CST (Central Standard Time).

I have put together a great storyline also.

CIA agent Michael York is sent on an investigation of a major crime syndicate. But not all is as it seems. As the story begins, a preliminary investigation of a warehouse on a small island off the coast of New Guinea reveals a more sinister intention behind this group, apparently being funded by drug money, false charities, and shady business figures. As Michael York, you are charged with the task of preventing this crime syndicate from achieving their goals. You will receive help from many different sources, such as private citizens, the U.S. Marines, the Russian Special Forces, and the British Royal Guard.

CitizenGkar
11-10-2004, 05:06 PM
My new mod called Red Tide: The Evil Within is coming along nicely. With all weapons completed, I am now working on modifying the original merc clothing and voices from Far Cry.

That being said, I am in need of some voice actors. All those interested in helping can E-mail me at computerguy43@hotmail.com or contact me directly via MSN (same address) or ICQ (35943894) between 3:30pm and 10pm Sunday-Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, and any time after 8am on Wednesday and Thursday. All times are CST (Central Standard Time).

I have put together a great storyline also.

CIA agent Michael York is sent on an investigation of a major crime syndicate. But not all is as it seems. As the story begins, a preliminary investigation of a warehouse on a small island off the coast of New Guinea reveals a more sinister intention behind this group, apparently being funded by drug money, false charities, and shady business figures. As Michael York, you are charged with the task of preventing this crime syndicate from achieving their goals. You will receive help from many different sources, such as private citizens, the U.S. Marines, the Russian Special Forces, and the British Royal Guard.