SamualFisher78
01-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Any of you ladies play this online?

SamualFisher78
01-08-2006, 04:33 AM
Any of you ladies play this online?

Loganissocool
01-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I love Socom 2 for some reason I cant get into Socom 3. I had it and played it for two week but I just dont like it. not sure why

Jinx FD
01-08-2006, 10:28 AM
nope. i have socom 2, but right now there are so many other things to be playing, and i have a hard time getting into shooters on the PS2 because I don't think the controller is well suited to it.

SamualFisher78
01-10-2006, 04:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jinx FD:
nope. i have socom 2, but right now there are so many other things to be playing, and i have a hard time getting into shooters on the PS2 because I don't think the controller is well suited to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's ok. You can admit when you're scared. But seriously you should atleast try it out. I like it alot better then most shooters on XBOX.

AngRY_DuTChMAN
01-10-2006, 06:19 AM
i hate any FPS on consoles. just cant get my hands around the god**** controllers. must get mouse and keyboard.

oh, and i get really really cranky...

LStarosta
01-10-2006, 08:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AngRY_DuTChMAN:
i hate any FPS on consoles. just cant get my hands around the god**** controllers. must get mouse and keyboard.

oh, and i get really really cranky... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

Catapharact
01-10-2006, 08:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AngRY_DuTChMAN:
i hate any FPS on consoles. just cant get my hands around the god**** controllers. must get mouse and keyboard. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try action adventure games for Consoles http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. The switch to PC is even more painful Lol!

nbajammer
01-11-2006, 11:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jinx FD:
nope. i have socom 2, but right now there are so many other things to be playing, and i have a hard time getting into shooters on the PS2 because I don't think the controller is well suited to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can try to get a copy of it Jinx, if you would want to play sometime. I just got SOCOM 3 and I'm loving it but part of me misses SOCOM 2.

PerfectDark244
01-11-2006, 11:49 AM
im playing socom3. its a much more different game than socom 2, i think its better.

my name on socom3 is Perfect24

pdiep49
01-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Ghost Recon 2:SS for the win

TheGoodEd
01-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Silly question: how do weapon load-outs work in SOCOM 3? I recently picked up Fire Team Bravo for PSP, and for some idiotic reason all the secondary weapons are SMGs. It sort of feels like Quake, being able to go at an enemy with all that firepower. I miss the handguns.

Anyway, here's hoping SOCOM 3 didn't jump the shark as well!

SamualFisher78
01-22-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm not much of a fan of handhelds anyway. Too damb small screens. Socom 3 doesn't have smg as a secondary weapon.
And GR:SS sucks compared to S3. It's too damb slow and the maps are just too damb small for me.

Hardcoregamer10
01-23-2006, 02:13 PM
realy can't wait to play this game, is it avail for xbox?

yes i'm a dude, jinx is my favorite frag doll.

nbajammer
01-23-2006, 04:27 PM
The game is made by Sony, so it will never appear on Xbox.

DocHolidazed
01-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Socom is garbage......sorry but I was spoiled on rs3

TheGoodEd
01-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Though the SOCOM franchise certainly has its flaws, there are few tactical shooters I've enjoyed playing more than the first game in the series. I'm far from the most skilled player in this sort of game, but I did find a niche for myself: I'd often act as a spotter for a sniper on my team. I found nothing more fulfilling than camping with sites trained on the only entry point to my teamed sniper's position...