PDA

View Full Version : k guys i am gonna post this again...please read

crazycanuck1968
04-13-2006, 09:22 AM
I WANT ANSWERS FROM UBISOFT...

starforce..which should more be called starforce fed is an security program that we all have to be without given a choice downloaded on our system..

now i have been reading from another post how DANGEROUS this priogram can really be to your computer..heres a link to read for yourself.
http://www.glop.org/starforce/

i mean i WANT ANSWERS from UBISOFT. if they don't start talking..i will make it my lifes mission to ensure all i can talk to know NOT to purchase UBISOFT products as long as this starforce is a mandatory shove down my throat addon.
i mean like i said i have tried to be nice but this is going to far...like i said read for yourself guys..posts any comments that you may have i am open to hearing other views on this too with an open mind..

xXxHeLiVeSxXx
04-14-2006, 02:30 AM
If tech Support is sending you to StarForce Support tell them this...

Who Can Contact Customer Support?

To provide the most efficient service possible, priority is given to problems reported by the registered StarForce products' users. To end-users we recommend first to report problems to their product publisher Support Representative. The Support Representative is responsible for contacting StarForce Customer Support.

xXxHeLiVeSxXx
04-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Ok Im removing This Game from my Sys Im Sick of this there are more sane and undamaging ways to Protect Software including Games Microsoft proved that...

Blud_E_Gutz
04-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Ubi has announced that they are dropping Starforce!!!!!!!!!

My question is---will the next patch disable the need for Starforce and uninstall it too????

crazycanuck1968
04-15-2006, 05:47 AM
well i removed blazing angels from my system...after doing some more research into this "starforce" i do not want it in my system..and until ubisoft figures out how to remove it in the nest patch as blud-e-gutz has mentioned i will NOT be reisnstalling this game again.

i just don't trust this program..i mean who knows what else it does..but i have yet to read anything that says much positive about the program.
until then i guess i'll just have to sit and wait and who knows maybe i'll end up with a really expensive set of frisbees..god i hate waisting money.