PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I'm N R Nuclear Sam from Rainbow Six Vegas 2 =)

Ram-Drummer-Sam
01-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Hey everyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Just wanted to introduce myself http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I've been on the forums quite a few times reporting a few cheaters within the game but I never properly got to introduce myself.

My name is Sam and i'm 18 years old =) Also a drummer from London. I've played Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for roughly 2 years now.

I'm currently #1 on Attack & Defend and Team Deathmatch, whilst i'm in the top 10 on Team Leader and Deathmatch, so I should be #1 on them as well :P

My favour weapons are snipers, spas 12,552 Commando, G36C, AK74U, AK 47, MG36, and the MP7A1

Dirtymurph
01-31-2011, 02:41 PM
Are the first players on the Xbox leaderboards not cheaters? I know on the PS3 they are. Whats your k/d in each game mode as well as time played and killstreak?

Ram-Drummer-Sam
01-31-2011, 03:16 PM
I've played roughly 10 hours for each game type, about 15+ for Team Death match cause it's cool :P

My overall kill ratio is 10.98 and my overall accuracy is 25%, I think the sniping brought it to that level because if I just used assault rifles and shotguns then it would be lower =P

On total conquest i'm 17, team leader i'm 6 and deathmatch i'm 4. Total conquest is hard to go up since it's the most played game type and people keep leaving, and when someone leaves a ranked match in progress, it stops the match from counting towards your leaderboard which sucks =/ lol

piecemaker11
01-31-2011, 05:40 PM
11 k/D huh...not saying anything about you personally but he whole time I have been playing this game I have never seen anyone maintain a higher K/D ratio of 5.

I know some really good players and most of them are around 4 to 5 K/D ratio!

Dirtymurph
01-31-2011, 10:49 PM
You havent even played enough hour wise to be above 100th. Also your k/d is a dead giveaway. At one time I had a 3.1 kd and 250 hours played in TDM, that was only good for 60th place. 99% of the time the matches are 10 min and you expect people to believe you went to the top of each game mode in less than one day of play time? Please say what your killstreak is lol. I looked at your stats and some of them are a bit too strange to be legit. If this is legit then the players are truly horrible on Xbox. Theres definitely some fishy stuff with your stats. Maybe I got it all wrong and the players on live really are that bad, doubt it.

JMan1c1347
02-01-2011, 02:11 AM
<span class="ev_code_brown">
I'm with murph on this one.
Not only is it obviously not legit, but no one cares.
No one plays ranked on XBL. We've talked on this
forum about how flawed the ranked system is anyways. It's
far to easy to manipulate. & boosting is easy when the lobbies
are empty 99% of the time. How many randoms are going 2 jump on
this forum calling themselves the best... Oh I do hope to
see more tomorrow.

What's more pathetic? That you actually think
those board stats mean something, or that you
actually thought anyone here would care to begin with?
This post is 1 more post than this topic deserved from
me.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

</span>

promeythozi1981
02-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Dude you know u are 2 years late!

The dudes connection is outrageous! His team appears and disappears constantly thru the game. Yes he does play noobs…I first played this guy in summer of 2010 and his team wore 10 (I repeat 10 bars of armor). His fav guns is a shotgun and sniper rifle that tells u about the player skills.

My stats are legit…I purposely made sure that I don’t leave rooms for RV2. The accounts are 2 yrs old and I hunted clans down just so I could play against them. This dude nor any other person on ranked puts themselves as the underdog. My stats are as they are check them out (PROMEYTHOZINE SYRUP DAILY & Isa what I want). Played with all the top AnD, TC and TL players i know an overseas host when i see it.

By the way ranked has the best connections for games (as long as the host doesn’t pull the crap where he is in France and makes his room seem like it’s an English server) Ranked stats do matter if played right. Im happy with my stats, i just wanted the ranked games to last longer. I definitely don’t want to be in player matches where the host is just a stupid ***** with friends that have to spawn camp cuz they have no tactical skills or just want to keep the best players on their team so they win. Make urself the underdog and come out on top then comeback to the forums when u have established urself…I know u know Dragon R6v and Solid Snake A7 and they are just garbage! My buddy is part of their clan (recruiter) and he thinks they are the bomb.

At the end, dude just seems like he is excited about his "achievements" but he doesn't even get how the internet works, he stats are attributed to the outrageous host advantage plan and simple. He doesn't cheat the guy is a straight up player. I get sick every time i see his stats, not out of envy but its all due to internet connection. If the server is across the pond then i would like to know that Ubisoft!!!

And Jmaniac or whatever. what are ur stats like? I cant really begin to understand what kind of player u R until i have sum kinda proof. Rankd to good players did mean sumthin til kids cried about the host having to restart the match..Lame thing to cry about.

and begin...

MiSSiONSucesful
02-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Ive been playing Ranked matches for over 2 yrs. I've never left a match and am only top 40 on DM and top 500 on TDM MiSSionSucesful is my gamertag...I've beaten most everybody out of the top 10 and they ALL left . I was wondering who this new guy on the leaderboard was and how fast he jumped up. Does he not know that Yes at one time the ranked matches were legit but now its only the newest players to the game. Son if you want to do a ranked DM with a Real Old school Rainbow Player since the N64 days add my gamertag and get some, meet me at the kill house, and we will see how good you are!

Dirtymurph
02-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Like I said, I might have it wrong. If anyone has a really high k/d in any game all it means is youre constantly playing bad players. The best players that actually play competitively usually dont have high k/ds. If all you use is a shotgun and a sniper rifle then Im sorry but like promeythozi1981 said, that says a lot. You would have to play horrible players all the time. This and the fact that he doesnt hardly have any kills in all the game modes contribute to a high k/d, that and nobody plays this game. The fact is that this is a 2008 game, anyone could get to the top at this point. I havent played in a year and Im still under 200th in TDM lol.

Ram-Drummer-Sam
02-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the reply guys, wasn't letting me reply yesterday due to a Ubisoft fail =P

@Piecemaker - When I usually have an assault rifle or shogun, I mostly get about 5-7 kills before I die, it's not really much about my own skill, it's the fact that theirs really low ranked n00bs on xbox live, most of them don't even have a rank meaning that they haven't even tried the campaign out. I also notice that when someone leaves a ranked match in progress, the match doesn't count towards your leaderboard, so i tend to do 3 vs 3 matches rather than 5+ since someone always leaves and it completely stops you from going anywhere in the leaderboard unfortunetly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif . But the reason my kill ratio is 10+ is probably because a few matches I play I don't die, it's usually the third of fourth match that I die in, I use snipers quite often, especially in team deathmatch, and I usually get on a 10+ kill streak with them so that should explain the high kill ratio =)

@Dirtymurph - I agree, i'm surprised I keep jumping up spaces, do you think you go faster up the leaderboard if your win ratio is very high too? Because that's what I think, i've now just got from 16 to 14 on total conquest and recently passed a friend who had played 60 hours of total conquest whilst i've only played 10, but the last time I lost total conquest must have been months ago. I have actually played alot more hours than it states but due to people constantly leaving my ranked games in progress, they don't count towards the leaderboard, I notice it takes me about 3-5 matches before an actual total conquest match counts towards me leaderbaord, so really it should be at least 30 hours. Also, do you play on the PS3 or Xbox 360? It should be different because we seem to have a lot of bad players here lol. I can definitely promise you that I have never glitched/cheated on rainbow though, seen the guy in second place on deathmatch and his kill streak? Now that's just stupid -_- I made him 2nd on team deathmatch though =P

Their are also some really good players out there that i've played and they've managed to kill me quite a few times, but whenever my team gets close to winning, they leave, thus my deaths don't count either, so in a way it's their own fault that my kill ratio is high because they never seem to be bothered bringing it down. Can you also please reread my first post, I don't just use snipers and shotguns, I use all 5 types of weapons, it depends on what map I'm playing on and what game mode. I think snipers and shotguns are cool anyway as it proves that you can handle both long range kills and close quarters kills.

@JMan - I don't rea;;y care that much about the stats, I just simply prefer ranked matches over player matches. Player matches you have infinite lives, thus you have idiots running around that don't care if they die, whilst in ranked matches, it's more realistic since everyone knows that you only have about 2-3 lives so everyone has to be stealthy. I just find it more fun to play on, and yes everything on my stats is definitely legit, i'm not glitching with any gun either as i'm an all rounder, I use all types of weapons if you check my stats. I just haven't lost a ranked match in a long while so my win ratio is probably what lead me to going straight up.

@promey - Lol I know i'm 2 years late sorry, I actually got the game 3 years ago, so when I was 15, but I never played it until the next year lol, though I heard their were a lot of bugs in the past, such as you didn't have to scoope in with the sniper as it was always 100% accuracy which sounded very cheesy to me

JMan1c1347
02-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by promeythozi1981:
And Jmaniac or whatever. what are ur stats like? I cant really begin to understand what kind of player u R until i have sum kinda proof. Rankd to good players did mean sumthin til kids cried about the host having to restart the match..Lame thing to cry about.

and begin...

It's JMan. The rest has a different meaning.
Even if I intended for my name to be in "l33t-speak"
it wouldn't be "maniac."

My stats are almost nonexistent. Nonexistent like
the presence of players on ranked for Xbox Live.
I'm a jack-of-all-trades kind of player though.
I do what I think I should depending on the situation.

Restarting matches isn't the only problem with ranked.
The whole setup is massively flawed. Like I said b4,
& like you touched on a little in your last post,
when players have to connect to other players,
the results fluctuate & often do so severely even.
But even that doesn't scratch the surface of the issues
taken with ranked.

& sam, you DO care about your stats. Otherwise you wouldn't
have titled this thread "Introducing Vegas 2's #1 player..."
& you wouldn't mention your stats in a handful of other thread
posts. Just an observation of the obvious.

Nevertheless, welcome (or wb) 2 the forums.

</span>

Ram-Drummer-Sam
02-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Their isn't really much proof I can show unless you have an Xbox 360 and play with/against me? I am getting a dazzler soon to video myself playing but at the moment i'm saving up for a bass guitar so it might be a month or two

MiSSiONSucesful
02-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by JMan1c1347:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by promeythozi1981:

and begin...

it wouldn't be "maniac."

taken with ranked.

& you wouldn't mention your stats in every other post you
made. Just an obvious observation.

</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MiSSionSucesful back.

Just wanted to let everybody know that MR #1 Rainbow Player with a 10 K/D all the way from England wouldn't accept my offer to let him host a ranked Deathmatch. He accepted my Friend's request as I asked him to do earlier, but when it came time he would not play anything except a player match. I guess too much was at stake..LOL
I been playing this game since you really had to aim HAHAHA

MiSSiONSucesful
02-02-2011, 07:20 AM
I bet he's all anaconda armored up too...Just like a N00B

Ram-Drummer-Sam
02-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Excuse me? I accepted your challenge and sent you a voice message saying to give me 5 minutes as i'm playing with a friend, I hosted a player match and you said no, so I then hosted a ranked match and just before hosting it, you sent me a voice message saying you don't believe that I am legit and think that I cheat whilst also threatening me that if I don't accept then you will tell everyone on the forums, that's just childish. if you want to play with me or have fun then feel free to, I don't decline any invites, but if you are insulting me then of course I am not going to accept anything from you.

So of course I am going to decline your offer, how many times must I say it, I play for the fun of it. read my gamer zone, it says recreation, if you want to think that I cheat then fair enough but you had the chance to watch me play but threw it away.

In fact I still have your voice message saying that in case no one believes me, so don't bother trying to turn this against me, I am only here to make friends and play for the fun of it.

Finally, read my posts, i don't mention ANYTHING about my stats, it's all of you that are asking about my stats and thinking about it. It only says what my favourite weapons are on my first post.

Ram-Drummer-Sam
02-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by devans0728:
I bet he's all anaconda armored up too...Just like a N00B

No, I wear no armor

MiSSiONSucesful
02-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Ram-Drummer-Sam:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devans0728:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMan1c1347:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by promeythozi1981:

and begin...

it wouldn't be "maniac."

taken with ranked.

& you wouldn't mention your stats in every other post you
made. Just an obvious observation.

</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MiSSionSucesful back.

Just wanted to let everybody know that MR #1 Rainbow Player with a 10 K/D all the way from England wouldn't accept my offer to let him host a ranked Deathmatch. He accepted my Friend's request as I asked him to do earlier, but when it came time he would not play anything except a player match. I guess too much was at stake..LOL
I been playing this game since you really had to aim HAHAHA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me? I accepted your challenge and sent you a voice message saying to give me 5 minutes as i'm playing with a friend, I hosted a player match and you said no, so I then hosted a ranked match and just before hosting it, you sent me a voice message saying you don't believe and legit and think I cheat. So of course I am going to decline your offer, how many times must I say it, I play for the fun of it. read my gamer zone, it says recreation, if you want to think that I cheat then fair enough but you had the chance to watch me play but threw it away.

In fact I still have your voice message saying that in case no one believes me, so don't bother trying to turn this against me, I am only here to make friends and play for the fun of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact I got pictures and voice mail too everyone! I dont play around when it comes to Leaderboard Cheaters and this is one if I've ever seen it, and he has the audacity to come to a forum of long time Rainbow Players and "ANNOUNCE" himself as top Rainbow Player after spending a couple of weeks cheating the leaderboards.

Sorry Guys that it gets on my nerves so bad, but in between GB and PLayer matches I have and still do play ranked DM and I may lose 1 game a week vs 15 matches won and Ive beaten all of the top 10 guys only to have them quit on me. With all that being said I only sit at 40 while he comes in declaring to be Rainbow God and I know he's just like the resr of them

Ram-Drummer-Sam
02-02-2011, 07:48 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">I only titled my Thread that for anyone that has ever recognised me on the leader board before, I don't brag! You need to get that out of your mind, look at my posts, I haven't been starting any arguments or anything and yet you are all targeting me -_- you all asked questions about my stats so don't blame me if I have to talk about them. And since when did I mention that I am a Rainbow God!? read my posts, you are exaggerating everything. I did say we that i even hosted a ranked match but for you insulting me of course I will not play you. </span>

ms-kleaneasy
02-02-2011, 09:22 AM
With respect you first mentioned your stats in your opening post by stating your position on the leaderboard.

Originally posted by Ram-Drummer-Sam:
I'm currently #1 on Attack & Defend and Team Deathmatch, whilst i'm in the top 10 on Team Leader and Deathmatch, so I should be #1 on them as well :P

If your sole intention was to introduce yourself and not debate stats it was a bad idea to mention your leaderboard position.

Given the direction of the thread I'll lock this one, for future reference if you don't wish others to ask about your stats its best not to mention them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif