PDA

View Full Version : Questions for all you Clan Leaders out there.

KletusCreed
06-26-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm making this Thread so ordinary players (or even some not so ordinary players (bloody freaks!)) can come and ask Some clan leaders questions about their clans, or maybe even ask just some general questions.
No silly questions please, it isn't like I'm a forum mod so I can't enforce that but it would be nice (Thanks!).

I'll start off: How was your clan started? Do you have any interesting stories about how it started? I'd love to read them.

ABXantos
06-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Outcast Templars was originally started by KristianNox, Deadman, and Lady Xendrix back during the Pre-Beta (not open Beta) of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

It was one of the three major clans that came about along with the Forsaken Brotherhood and the Master Assassins.

I wasn't around during the Pre-Beta but KristianNox can give you some pretty nice stories from that era.

I can answer any other clan related questions if you'd like! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-26-2011, 10:23 AM
The Bad Role Model Society was started by Smokey Recon, Hu G Wreckshun, Gynn Baderact, and Myself. We started our clan after the Legends clan disbanded. We have quickly established ourselfes as a top, competetive clan. We are always down for battles and never back down from a challenge.

EscoBlades
06-26-2011, 10:40 AM
The UbiBros clan was formed by myself and ComDev Gabe Graziani while ACB was in internal testing at Ubisoft's Montreal and Annecy studios. We continued during the PS3 beta right through launch. Being a "closed" clan as such, we had a set number of members (Ubisoft employees) and only really took part in Assassin's Network clan events. Still active, but not taking on applications for members (see "closed status")

With regards to The Happy turrets Clan, i'll let Blee and/ or Rainie take your questions there, as they are co-founders of that clan.

MrKnox122
06-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Hello I am KristianNox, ex-Leader of the Outcast Templars. I am still in the clan as just a Founder of the Clan but I only stepped down from a Leadership position. During the Pre-Beta days, The Outcast Templars was one of the Majors Clan is the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood during the time and is still a major clan today. The Forsaken Brotherhood and Master Assassin have since died out as the time went by. The Outcast Templars continues to grow stronger to this day. I do have some stories of Pre-Beta days that I find funny and awesome.
Now there are many more clans for ACB than there were before, but the following clans are the ones I believe to be the major clans of today.

Outcast Templars Lead By: ABXantos- The Lighting Jackal
Borgia Rejects Lead by: Nitrox92- The Unbelievable Assassin
Reckoners Lead By: obliviondoll- The King Reckoners
Hello Kitty Princess Lead By: Vox Valentine- Queens of Princess
Happy Turrets Lead By: Rainie- Head ToothFairy
The UbiBros: Lead By: EscoBlades- The Stun Gloves Boxer
The Stun Factory: Lead By: EscoBlades- The Stun Gloves Boxer
Divine Knight: Leader By: LeaserJock- Head Divine Knight

(Remember, This is only my opinion of who are the major are. And Yes I give them my own little title that suits them.)

Serrachio
06-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MrKnox122:
Hello I am KristianNox, ex-Leader of the Outcast Templars. I am still in the clan as just a Founder of the Clan but I only stepped down from a Leadership position. During the Pre-Beta days, The Outcast Templars was one of the Majors Clan is the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood during the time and is still a major clan today. The Forsaken Brotherhood and Master Assassin have since died out as the time went by. The Outcast Templars continues to grow stronger to this day. I do have some stories of Pre-Beta days that I find funny and awesome.
Now there are many more clans for ACB than there were before, but the following clans are the ones I believe to be the major clans of today.

Outcast Templars Lead By: ABXantos- The Lighting Jackal
Borgia Rejects Lead by: Nitrox92- The Unbelievable Assassin
Reckoners Lead By: obliviondoll- The King Reckoners
Hello Kitty Princess Lead By: Vox Valentine- Queens of Princess
Happy Turrets Lead By: Rainie- Head ToothFairy
The UbiBros: Lead By: EscoBlades- The Stun Gloves Boxer
The Stun Factory: Lead By: EscoBlades- The Stun Gloves Boxer
Divine Knight: Leader By: LeaserJock- Head Divine Knight

(Remember, This is only my opinion of who are the major are. And Yes I give them my own little title that suits them.)

I'd name Esco "Green Lantern's Light" :3

MrKnox122
06-26-2011, 03:03 PM
damn your right

Citizen War
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
I started my clan with Nax Prime. I used to play with Nax all of the time and we found that we would win repeatedly in Manhunt and make friends. Once we ran into a group of "elite" players and had some trouble. We switched up our strategy the second game and won it. We were making friends and wondered how much easier that game would have been if we had some of our other friends online at the time. So we invited Tank Bro Frank and iShakePuppies to start a clan.

Within a week we had 12 potential members. However not all of the players stayed on ACB and not everyone liked the joke name "Synchronizing Asians." So we only started with 5 - Myself, Nax, Tank, Kletus, and Loannie66. Then Shaune0, Cpt. Grimace, and Dreadnought joined.... eventually we expanded and found new members and abandoned the idea of having a second clan, "The Order of Bad Reputations." (That was supposed to be the name of our clan originally) Wrathful Papa and Ag3nt of Chaos joined from that clan. Then we found Bull, Blubbery, and Ganena. Then we got our old friend Blueassassin to jump on the list. We're about as large as I'd like to be now.

We didn't start as a serious group, really. Nowadays it's nice that it's still fun to play with my clan mates, despite a few dysfunctional times and days of play time together.

KletusCreed
06-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Well, no one else is asking questions, so I'll continue then:

Got any Rivalries? Are they friendly or not? How did they start. Do you feel there are some clans you need to take out in order to get recognized (do you even feel you need (or needed) to be recognized?)? Do Tell!(gossip gossip gossip.........)

Edit: adding past tense (soooooooo many brackets ((((((bracket((sheep))bracket))))))).

ABXantos
06-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Well at the moment Outcast Templars has a friendly rivalry with the Reckoners and is allied with the Borgia Reject and Hello Kitty Princess Clans.

Outcast Templars is at a point that they don't need to take out other clans. As it is one of the major clans for this game it has no need to go out and pick fights for recognition, although we do enjoy friendly competition against others clans or other individuals and teams.

As for the need to be recognized, I came into the clan when it already had a strong reputation (which is still strong and positive one, although some find us a bit intimidating for that, especially when new people join the clan and feel they aren't good enough to join) and it was because of their reputation I kind of swayed towards joining them in the end. So I can say that recognition does play its part when needed.

Also: [These are brackets], those are (parenthesis). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

KletusCreed
06-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Also: [These are brackets], those are (parenthesis). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Noted, thanks.

EscoBlades
06-27-2011, 04:12 AM
The UbiBros have no rivalries, most of us are Ubi employees after all http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Rainie
06-27-2011, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by KletusCreed:
Got any Rivalries? Are they friendly or not? How did they start. Do you feel there are some clans you need to take out in order to get recognized (do you even feel you need (or needed) to be recognized?)? Do Tell!(gossip gossip gossip.........)

In regards to the original topic of this thread; I created The Happy Turrets with a friend of mine just over a month ago after leaving the Outcast Templars (since being with them from the beta). I basically got tired of the elitist attitude that some of the members had, obsessions about score and got fed up with how some members were being treated.

So we made our clan with 3 simple rules in mind; (1) Have respect for each other, (2) Keep it friendly, and (3) Have fun. We are a non-competitive clan that likes to get together with friends and play the game. To us; score and rank don't matter as long as your enjoying what you're doing. We als do quite a few superPRO matches as well which can be a ton of fun and a good stress reliever.

To answer your second question; HT doesn't have any allies, enemies or rivals. We all have friends in other clans that we like to play with and don't really see the point of having allies/enemies/rivals. Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can [edit: content removed, please do not name and shame] . We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere.

Vox_Valentine
06-27-2011, 06:23 AM
What a delightful thread...

Greetings everyone! I am Vox Valentine, the creator and leader of Hello Kitty Princesses.

Not so humble beginnings...

HKP was started in mid-December, and was known as Wall Humpers United, with myself, AvatarAbleDan, LordJuggalo, Dexter Morgan, and Flareness as it's founding members. After a couple of weeks, and meeting a lot of the top players in the overall rankings, I decided to revamp the clan and have a single goal: Gather all the top ranked players in the leader boards as well as all the highly skilled players I ran into and group them up into a clan with the most silly and cute name. After brokering the first founding members into the idea, Hello Kitty Princesses was born.

Rise of fame, fortune, and glory...

With the discovery of the active ladders in Gamebattles.com, the high recruitment processes through word of mouth and our recruitment thread in this forum, and the pure dominance that our founding members put forth, I saw my clan rise in popularity and respect. It came to the point where a lot of people knew how dominant HKP was, but did not even know how silly our name was. Word got out of our high competitiveness and ability to score 35k-45k manhunt games. With the recruitment of additional free for all players, HKP stepped over into the Assassinate and Wanted realm, and further spread the dreaded cuteness that is HKP. HKP has consisted of as many as 50 members, but is now at a comfortable 30 active and spectacular kitties.

A fork in the road...

Recently, as the leader of the clan, I felt that the skill growth of the clan had become not as much as a priority to all members as I would have hoped. After long hours speaking with my officers (something also new to me and the clan), we decided to hold more training sessions and add a negative consequence to those that would not participate. The result was a minor rift in the clan that was overblown into a chasm. After a couple days of cooling down, some members that swore to leave returned, some decided to detach their HKP name, and others decided to take a break from being in a clan. In the end, the direction of the clan did not change, I heard the voices of the kitties, and decided to maintain a amicable course. We are first and foremost a friendly and cordial bunch of highly skilled players, and will continue to be so as long as I am a Hello Kitty Princess leader.

The road to Revalations...

Hello Kitty Princesses are the most familial yet competitive group of friends I have had and continue to have a pleasure in leading. In our existence, we have held the following events:

Numerous leadership training scrimmages
Tactical offense and defense discovery scrimmages
Drunken kitty nights
Assassin Kart races
Purest Manhunts-Wanted-Assassinate matches
Inner-clan circuit tournaments with real prizes (1600 Microsoft points)
Wanted Wednesdays
HKP smurf training events

We have been and are official allies with the Outcast Templars. Moreover, we have played constantly against and with the Synchronizing Asians, and have fed off each other's tactics for a very long time. I have a very high sense of respect for Citizen War and all he does for his clan.

I had started this clan initially to be the most dominant force of top ranked and highly skilled players in AC:B on the Xbox 360 side. The added bonus that I received is that I have made life long friends and connections with a lot of my kitties and am proud of each and everyone of them!

Vox Valentine
HKP for Life!

Zoidberg747
06-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by kriticalraine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KletusCreed:

To answer your second question; HT doesn't have any allies, enemies or rivals. We all have friends in other clans that we like to play with and don't really see the point of having allies/enemies/rivals. Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can [edit: content removed, please do not name and shame]. We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do realize no one feels sorry for you when you post stuff like that. They wouldn't be trolling you if you didn't stir up all that stuff on our thread.

On topic: We are mainly allied with HKP, because a lot of our XBL members play alongside HKP, PS3 wise I believe we are allied with Borgia Rejects. The Reckoners are only a friendly rival, there was just Kris asking to be their rivals because he wanted a clan to compete against

EscoBlades
06-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KletusCreed:

To answer your second question; HT doesn't have any allies, enemies or rivals. We all have friends in other clans that we like to play with and don't really see the point of having allies/enemies/rivals. Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can [edit: content removed, please do not name and shame]. We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do realize no one feels sorry for you when you post stuff like that. They wouldn't be trolling you if you didn't stir up all that stuff on our thread.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point is that comments like the one in the picture are completely uncalled for, regardless of how sorry you feel for her or not. I'm pretty sure she wasn't asking for your sympathy, but rather, pointing out the immaturity of certain individuals.

Learn to read.

bleederdoll
06-27-2011, 09:06 AM
;D Yo!

I'm Blee, co-leader of the Happy Turrets. HT was started quite strangely when the name suddenly popped up in a livestream of Rainie's, after she had left the Outcast Templars. From then on, we created HT together and since then its been a lot of fun. I was indeed once part of OT, but left after seeing certain things after Raine's departure.

As for any Rivalries? No we don't have any, I doubt we really want any either, seeing as we're more into fun then trying to be competitive. Yet it does seem we do have some haters and such, I really don't pay much mind to them. Immaturity is immaturity and whether they drop it or not is their choice, we honestly don't even care anymore.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ARIANit_
06-27-2011, 09:07 AM
I don't think there was much point with bringing the NAMES of people into this situation, Rainie, nor was there a need to state why you actually left the Outcast Templars by calling them out so publically. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if it was done to you.

Also, if you're trying to ignore them then why did you have to mention them in the first place and bring out evidence against them (I'm pretty sure Drakuaza isn't going to appreciate it)? If you're going to ignore the Outcast Templars then don't try to stir up negative emotions in an otherwise generally relaxed thread.

That stuff just isn't needed here.

MonsterJunkese
06-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Just ignore them raine. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Zoidberg747
06-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ARIANit_:
I don't think there was much point with bringing the NAMES of people into this situation, Rainie, nor was there a need to state why you actually left the Outcast Templars by calling them out so publically. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if it was done to you.

Also, if you're trying to ignore them then why did you have to mention them in the first place and bring out evidence against them (I'm pretty sure Drakuaza isn't going to appreciate it)? If you're going to ignore the Outcast Templars then don't try to stir up negative emotions in an otherwise generally relaxed thread.

Thank you, +1

ABXantos
06-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
The point is that comments like the one in the picture are completely uncalled for, regardless of how sorry you feel for her or not. I'm pretty sure she wasn't asking for your sympathy, but rather, pointing out the immaturity of certain individuals.

Learn to read.

Originally posted by EscoBlades:
Just like a member of the Marine Corps represents the WHOLE of the Corps everywhere he/she goes, so does a member of your clan represent the WHOLE clan wherever they are.

Learn to take your own advice EscoBlades since Rainie pretty much is acting out of line trying to (and failing) shame us everywhere she goes and so are you for your bad mouthing of Outcasts. So much for trying to be civil huh?

Originally posted by ARIANit_:

I love you. <3
(Btw Arian is a Happy Turret from Rainie and Blee's clan for those who don't know)

victorjr
06-27-2011, 09:18 AM
C'mon, it's a clan question thread.
So, I have a question. What are those pre beta ab spoke of (sorry, wasn't following the mp much ;D)

Zoidberg747
06-27-2011, 09:19 AM
PS3 had a multiplayer beta before the game came out

ABXantos
06-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by victorjr:
C'mon, it's a clan question thread.
So, I have a question. What are those pre beta ab spoke of (sorry, wasn't following the mp much ;D)

KristianNox had received the an invitation back in September(?) to beta test Brotherhood before the Open Beta that was announced when you pre-ordered Brotherhood or be a PS+ subscriber to test out.

Basically he had played the game a couple extra months before it came out. Rainie was also in the Pre-Beta as well along with many of the original Outcast Templars including the other Founders such as Deadman and Lady Xendrix

Drakuaza
06-27-2011, 09:23 AM

In regards to the original topic of this thread; I created The Happy Turrets with a friend of mine just over a month ago after leaving the Outcast Templars (since being with them from the beta). I basically got tired of the elitist attitude that some of the members had, obsessions about score and got fed up with how some members were being treated.

So we made our clan with 3 simple rules in mind; (1) Have respect for each other, (2) Keep it friendly, and (3) Have fun. We are a non-competitive clan that likes to get together with friends and play the game. To us; score and rank don't matter as long as your enjoying what you're doing. We als do quite a few superPRO matches as well which can be a ton of fun and a good stress reliever.

To answer your second question; HT doesn't have any allies, enemies or rivals. We all have friends in other clans that we like to play with and don't really see the point of having allies/enemies/rivals. Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can (couple examples here (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/thgrainie/sillyOT.jpg) - and if you don't know, Evangelion001 is Drakuaza's youtube name). We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to stick my *** against the other Outcasts to defend you, yet you keep calling my name with your chitchat partners, calling me names, insults, disrespecting me and badmouthing the entire outcasts, I don't like what you have been doing, you called someone that posted here before an hypocrite before, look at you. You are more childish than this, First, don't start something that you don't like it being done to you.

You're almost a 30 year old person,act like one.

bleederdoll
06-27-2011, 09:25 AM
You guys please, don't bring this to this thread. I get that you all are all rawr, but please keep the peace. Talk amongst the bad with yourselfs about the other person, but don't bring it to this innocent thread.

I know what Rainie did, but honestly, just please. Drop it. I'm asking for all the rest of this community, drop it, move on.

Just trying to keep the peace. Just keep on topic of what this thread is, thank you.

EscoBlades
06-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Zoidberg747:
PS3 had a multiplayer beta before the game came out

The pre-beta took place prior to the MP beta on PS3. The pre beta was organised just after the initial round of closed internal QA was completed.

Pattington_Bear
06-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Again? Rainie if this is your idea of ignoring us because your not doing a very good job by stirring up more trouble. I assure everyone here, that your clans reputation isn't as good as you make it sounds.

Attacking our clan like this, is not ignoring us. Creating trouble publicly, is not ignoring us. Trust me, your accusations aren't making us weaker, but we are all united against you.

Talking about immaturity, Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? is that it? Cause I don't think you have achieved anything.

You and your 'clan' have not been so perfect either.

I'm done for now.

Zoidberg747
06-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Did not know that there was a pre-beta, thanks for the info.
@Bleederdoll agreed, lets not disrespect the (kletus)creed;D

MrKnox122
06-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by bleederdoll:
You guys please, don't bring this to this thread. I get that you all are all rawr, but please keep the peace. Talk amongst the bad with yourselfs about the other person, but don't bring it to this innocent thread.

I have agree with her

Pattington_Bear
06-27-2011, 09:36 AM

I know what Rainie did, but honestly, just please. Drop it. I'm asking for all the rest of this community, drop it, move on.

Just trying to keep the peace. Just keep on topic of what this thread is, thank you.

Don't act like your keeping the peace, maybe you should control your clan leader next time.

EnterinPwnZone
06-27-2011, 09:43 AM

Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can (couple examples here (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/thgrainie/sillyOT.jpg) - and if you don't know, Evangelion001 is Drakuaza's youtube name). We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere.

That's against the rules, naming and shaming is against the rules Rainie.

Rainie started this madness in this thread, she said that the HT are trying to ignore the Outcast Templars, why is she trash talking about us in public then?

BlacklightDemon
06-27-2011, 09:49 AM
I can see this thread being closed in the near future...

bleederdoll
06-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bleederdoll:

Don't act like your keeping the peace, maybe you should control your clan leader next time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry but I can't control people. That isn't something I can do, I can only ask them to stop, it's their choice to stop or not. >: I am sorry. But I am trying to keep the peace, even talking to Nox about it.

bleederdoll
06-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:

Unfortunately there seems to be an underlying problem with OT where they're trying to mock our clan whenever they can (couple examples here (http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z427/thgrainie/sillyOT.jpg) - and if you don't know, Evangelion001 is Drakuaza's youtube name). We have an understanding in HT to ignore them but I can't say its not irritating to see petty stuff like that popup everywhere.

That's against the rules, naming and shaming is against the rules Rainie.

Rainie started this madness in this thread, she said that the HT are trying to ignore the Outcast Templars, why is she trash talking about us in public then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again I can't control her. I will talk to Rainie about this, but honestly I can't control people.

CrazyShrapnel
06-27-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm not even in either of the clans involved and this is still getting on my nerves.

Keep this in PMs or some sort of private chat, god's sake. These forums look better without the tears of people partaking in internet drama.

ABXantos
06-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I would like if everyone got back on topic before this thread closes.

ARIANit_
06-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Alright, can we all delete the useless bashing of each other now? Just let the thread continue with what it was meant and forget that it ever happened.

MonsterJunkese
06-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Who's eating popcorn now???

But seriously stop arguing.

EnterinPwnZone
06-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
Who's eating popcorn now???

But seriously stop arguing.

Dude, seriously. STOP, we are not arguing anymore.

Mr_Shade
06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Lets get back to the topic at hand..

If people have any 'issues' with others, take them up in private.

Remember that Private Threads, also have to follow the forum rules though - so no abuse please in them, else you can also earn a suspension for attacking others http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

WIDOMKR383
06-27-2011, 10:32 AM
What are the minimum requirements to pass a tryout for the clan?

How active is you're definition of bieng active to remain in the clan?

I'm sure I'll think of some more but sneaking what I can while at work.

YondaimeFlash
06-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by WIDOMKR383:

WIDOMKR383 to answer your first question for us at OutCast Templars 3k + score is needed to pass tryouts. Second question We dont ask that you be on every day but as much as you can. For some of us in OCT we work so not on as much as the rest. I hope that helps answer your questions.

ABXantos
06-27-2011, 11:07 AM

In the Original Outcast Templars we just held a simple try out in a player match wanted or some for of team mode (in my case, KristianNox tried me out in an Alliance game).

It still runs the same core but as we developed Game Mode based squads, try outs now vary depending on what Squad you sign up for.

For Example the FFA Squad for the PS3 - The Banishers, the try out requirements require:

Outcast Templars Forum Quote
Requirements
Score an Average of 4500 Points per Game
Be Respectful and be active
Pass the Application Test

YondaimeFlash
06-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WIDOMKR383:

In the Original Outcast Templars we just held a simple try out in a player match wanted or some for of team mode (in my case, KristianNox tried me out in an Alliance game).

It still runs the same core but as we developed Game Mode based squads, try outs now vary depending on what Squad you sign up for.

For Example the FFA Squad for the PS3 - The Banishers, the try out requirements require:

Outcast Templars Forum Quote
Requirements
Score an Average of 4500 Points per Game
Be Respectful and be active
Pass the Application Test
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opps completely forgot to specify that what I previosly posted was for 360 part of the OCT's my bad, and thanks for that lil reminder Xantos.

bleederdoll
06-27-2011, 11:29 AM

Erm. I suppose just to see how well you are in erm...play with other people. If you happen to bash into people when angry. ;D And then a superpro match!

Erm being active. >___> You know...I guess its mostly just the forums lol. If your active on there its fine. ;D

Dave0718
06-27-2011, 09:36 PM
awww i missed the arguing and stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

lx_Reafer_xl
06-27-2011, 10:06 PM

Not too sure I'm "qualified" to answer these questions on behalf of the Reckoners (LOL), but since no one else has yet... Here goes:

1. I don't believe there's any requirement for how many points you have to get in a match like most other clans, however it all comes down to whether or not the tester (list of qualified testers include: StabbethMcDeath [aka. Daddychinn], Antron77, and Obliviondoll) thinks you have what it takes to be a Reckoner. This is tested in two ways:

First, you have to at least have the ability to hold your own in a Wanted match (ie: knowing how to spot a pursuer, knowing how to keep from being noticed by your target, you know... the basics). You'll probably have a couple chances to prove this (around 3-5 Wanted matches) before the tester calls it quits, and the next test starts.

You'll then join a Manhunt game with the tester and two other Reckoners (or 1, depending on how many are on at the moment), to be tested on how well you work together with others as a team. I don't think this is as strictly judged as the first test, but again, you should at least know the basics. (ie: Don't just bail at the first sign of the danger, and DON'T LOCK ON DEFENSE! >:/).

At the end of the night, if the tester feels you know what you're doing, and that you'd make a good addition to the clan... You're in.

2. Being Active to us means getting on the PS3 and accepting invites sent to you by other clan mates. Of course, if you're busy, we understand. But at least make an effort to get out there and introduce yourself.

Note: You don't have to be EXTREMELY active on the forums, but it helps.

So... Yeah.
That's pretty much it.

How'd I do Antron, Chinn, and Oblivion? xD

obliviondoll
06-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by lx_Reafer_xl:
So... Yeah.
That's pretty much it.

How'd I do Antron, Chinn, and Oblivion? xD
Sounds about right to me.

We TECHNICALLY still have a "minimum 3k average score per session" rule, but anyone who fits the other criteria is usually well above that anyway. Before the lack of active players ruined the Templar Grade system, we were considering using it on some level as a requirement - but it never really got set in stone at all.

And there's not really a hard-and-fast rule on how active someone needs to be - we've got a fair number of former members or inactive people who I'd welcome back without question or re-testing if they showed up in our thread.

Being a casual "just for fun" clan helps us a lot.

Dave0718
06-27-2011, 10:47 PM

To get into my squad its more about not being really really dumb

like don't steal poisons and when up against good teams dont just run in and get stunned all the time.

being nice and friendly is a plus, and also being able to handle my rage is another plus http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It's not hard at all, and after youre in you can pick from upwards of 20+ people just from my squad(team modes squad).

Citizen War
06-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by KletusCreed:
Well, no one else is asking questions, so I'll continue then:

Edit: adding past tense (soooooooo many brackets ((((((bracket((sheep))bracket))))))).

Do you want me to say it?

We don't have to take out anyone to prove anything because most of us have taken out everyone that I know on XBL at some point, whether it be in ranked, a tournament, a ladder, and/or in a private match. Of course, we usually do so in Manhunt. I know there are some hardcore Wanted players that would give many of us trouble.

I never expected Synchronizing Asians to be as good as we are. Man I don't know how to phrase that and be humble, but it's how I feel. We get hate mail that baffles me, from noobs and self-proclaimed "top players" alike. Just having two of us on an opposing team taking out a full 4 with a few random pals or noobs on our team is enough to drive some people to write all-caps messages of resentment... or to loudly scream profanities or long-winded arguments in a nerdy voice. We even get hate mail from each other. We've never been the largest clan but I've enjoyed playing with the people in Synchronizing Asians with less pressure than I would playing with others and more fun.

Rivalries? Generally friendly. Sometimes sour. It's been tough for me because we never intended to dominate anything and then we run into people that try to dominate everything... and they don't like that they can't dominate us.

I'll post some respectful rivalries.

Hello Kitty Princesses Perhaps the main clan rivalry in XBL, for me. Yeah we feed off each other and some of us play with each other. I feel like my group is one of the few groups of veterans that never joined HKP and still gives them a lot of trouble.

The issue with HKP for me is its size. I often don't know that I'm facing HKP, and coincidentally many of the members don't give my clan much of a challenge. There's maybe 30? Used to be more, I think.

5 of HKP's old guard were some of the best players in the game during its high population days. JOHNE G1, GS Reduced, Lord Juggalo, Witch, and Vox to me were the "real" HKP back in the day.

Without saying who gives me a challenge now, I respect Chernz, Your Innate, and Shankjim especially these days.

BRMS The Bad Role Model Society came into being later on, bless mother nature. They're the underdogs but they're good. Plus they are brave enough to play with a noob or two on the team without quitting. If I was on a different clan, I'd probably be with these guys.

---

Swami, Bad Moon Rising, Reverse Words I like these guys. I enjoy playing with them. Right now they give me the most challenge out of anyone that I play against. Respect.

Non-rivals - people that I admire who aren't on my clan. People that I want to play with if I can't find my clanmates or if they're giving me a time out...

Ripe Claw
Akatsuki, Hideyoshi Osaka, GOD Hiroaki
Shinzoannie
Ladsinblack71
H4v0k n0ty3tpro
TG Carbomb

ANTRON77
06-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by lx_Reafer_xl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WIDOMKR383:

Not too sure I'm "qualified" to answer these questions on behalf of the Reckoners (LOL), but since no one else has yet... Here goes:

1. I don't believe there's any requirement for how many points you have to get in a match like most other clans, however it all comes down to whether or not the tester (list of qualified testers include: StabbethMcDeath [aka. Daddychinn], Antron77, and Obliviondoll) thinks you have what it takes to be a Reckoner. This is tested in two ways:

First, you have to at least have the ability to hold your own in a Wanted match (ie: knowing how to spot a pursuer, knowing how to keep from being noticed by your target, you know... the basics). You'll probably have a couple chances to prove this (around 3-5 Wanted matches) before the tester calls it quits, and the next test starts.

You'll then join a Manhunt game with the tester and two other Reckoners (or 1, depending on how many are on at the moment), to be tested on how well you work together with others as a team. I don't think this is as strictly judged as the first test, but again, you should at least know the basics. (ie: Don't just bail at the first sign of the danger, and DON'T LOCK ON DEFENSE! >:/).

At the end of the night, if the tester feels you know what you're doing, and that you'd make a good addition to the clan... You're in.

2. Being Active to us means getting on the PS3 and accepting invites sent to you by other clan mates. Of course, if you're busy, we understand. But at least make an effort to get out there and introduce yourself.

Note: You don't have to be EXTREMELY active on the forums, but it helps.

So... Yeah.
That's pretty much it.

How'd I do Antron, Chinn, and Oblivion? xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good job Reafer. Just wanted to throw out there that there has been a couple tryouts were the trainee didnt do well at all and was not supposed to get in(not by my standards). But my favorite part of being in a clan is helping people. I voted my cause and then assisted them at getting better in the game. My whole point of view is if somebody is willing to learn then a clan is perfect for them. I like to them the ropes, share tactics, and grow the player base. Also must be respectable and use teamwork we need be.

Just wanted to point out that I failed miserably in my wanted tryout. I had never even played a team mode up to that point to. The only reason I think I got let in was there were only two active members on ps3 side in my clan at the time. This made me strive to succeed and glad it worked out the way it did.

Gynn Baderact
06-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Great Gadzooks. I did not know this thread existed, and I certainly did not know that Hades had try and explain our glorious and fantastical coming about. Unfortunately our brave and stalwart leader has the thumbs of Achilles but lacks the more whimsical wordplay.

So I am the Bad Role Model Society's Architect and counsel to Hades. So let me regale you with tales of our coming. Tales of jubilation and woe and heart break which will shake you the very core of your being!

In the Begining, there was only the Great Fish. The Great Fish swam through the earth and where its tears fell were lakes, and where his scales touched was life and where his seed dropped came people. Those people were really dumb though. So they kept reproducing for like thousands of generations. Just reproducing all the time. Reproducing in the bedroom, and in the kitchen. In the park, and on the beach. Them humans were just reproduction crazy. But then one day Four men, no, three men and a Texan mouthbreather, found each other playing a video game and an alliance was born.

Before the clan was built, we were first adopted by another clan. A clan called Legends. It was going well for a while, I myself had even taken on the temporary name Legends Gargamel since I loved killing smurfs so much. But then the darkness came. Like a pox, it went from one rational person to another. Spreading like the plague. Men, and women turned into immature bickering children in a manner of minutes. Oh the horror. I saw my own liege, taken in the throws of delusion caused by this curse, acted like a spoiled brat, swearing and fuming as if someone had just knocked him in his walla walla wangoes. *1 As such, our little tribe disbanded from the Legends, taking a few of our new found allies with us, and formed a new alliance.

But this alliance wasn't just like any other alliance, oh no, this alliance built out of sheer rocking badassitude. The original initiation ceremony involved branding a BRMS logo across your own throat. We figured it was both brutal and original enough to be the badge of honor ever BRMS member wears. This wasn't a fully thought out plan though, and we'll all miss Flamible Tim. He was a good man, and up until right before his unfortunate and unforeseeable demise, he was a wonderful inhaler. Since then we just brand our throats metaphorically by putting our intitials in our profile. It lacks the same spark, but its way better for our premiums.

But the wise sages, the founders, the exalted ones as we're called, we realized that we, despite our superior good looks, charm, intelligence, wittiness, fashion ability, cross market potential, and self engulfed humor would probably be a poor example to set for the children. As such we took all of our incredible abilities and created a small clan. Which has grown and now we are the proverbial Black sheep of the clans. We hold no one ill will and do what we want.

Gynn Baderact
06-28-2011, 10:56 AM

Min Reqs for BRMS- 1) over 18 years of age. We are bad role models. So we don't put ourselves in positions to be idolized by 12 year olds.
2) You can't steal Hu G Wrections poisons. He's very particular about that.
3) you have to get 4000 point purist while playing with at least two other BRMS members.
4) you can't have an anti-drug mentality.

How active is active for BRMS- After an unfortunate incident with undead Zombie Flammable Tim, BRMS no longer accepts memberships of the inactive, the dead, the mostly dead, or ugly people. We require all members to have a fully beating heart and be capable of not trying to eat their fellow members.

WIDOMKR383
06-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Thank you to all that replied.

I am very intently considering all offers at this moment as to me there doesn't seem to be a bad clan out there.

My last concern is this...
What will my yearly salery be, what kind of health benifits are there and finally when will my 2 weeks of vacation be activated...

J/K

Zoidberg747
06-28-2011, 12:48 PM

What I believe im going to start doing for testing is test them in wanted first(with a minimum requirement of 3000 points, I am always willing to play multiple if that person has a few bad games) Then after that I usually ask them what their favorite mode is(if its wanted then I will judge them solely based on Wanted) then I will plat with them and see if they can't score over 4000(usually they do) If not I see if they can get over 3000. I am never going to someone they can't be in the clan though, if they need some training I will gladly give them some tips to pass the test(Thats never happened though).

We would like all our members to be active on our clan forums, but it just doesn't happen. As long as you are playing with clan members you are active to the xbox branch(PS3 branch too probably). If a member is deemed "inactive" By either me or Shaded Flashx, then we will send a message to that person asking whether or not they want to stay, and if so if they would start playing games with other members. If they havent been on xbox for a while we will give them longer because they may be out of town. If they are on xbox and just wont respond then we will delete them from the roster until they message us back.

There really is no bad clans, I play with at least one member of every one of em(except Reckoners but I used to play with JLboyyyy).
Good luck whichever one you choose.

Occido Lumen
06-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Gynn, that was Genius. WITH A CAPITAL ****ING G. Love it we should make a god dang movie out of the story of creation. Get someone with a good movie voice to make the narrations. BEST MOVIE EVER. Also, I'm the exception

obliviondoll
06-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by ANTRON77:
Good job Reafer. Just wanted to throw out there that there has been a couple tryouts were the trainee didnt do well at all and was not supposed to get in(not by my standards). But my favorite part of being in a clan is helping people. I voted my cause and then assisted them at getting better in the game. My whole point of view is if somebody is willing to learn then a clan is perfect for them. I like to them the ropes, share tactics, and grow the player base. Also must be respectable and use teamwork we need be.

Just wanted to point out that I failed miserably in my wanted tryout. I had never even played a team mode up to that point to. The only reason I think I got let in was there were only two active members on ps3 side in my clan at the time. This made me strive to succeed and glad it worked out the way it did.
Backing Antron here with the fact that I've tried people out who I could tell were much better than their score reflected, and when that's happened, I've been happy to vote them in.

Hu-G-Wrecshun
06-28-2011, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CitizenWar:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KletusCreed:

BRMS The Bad Role Model Society came into being later on, bless mother nature. They're the underdogs but they're good. Plus they are brave enough to play with a noob or two on the team without quitting. If I was on a different clan, I'd probably be with these guys.

Thanks for the show of respect Citizen, and I give you and your squad nothing but the highest level of praise and respect. I know our clans entertwine on almost a nightly basis making for some good times for all. I must say, if I wasn't happy with BRMS the Asians would be the first clan I sought out to join. Maybe we should look into a merger? Synchronizing Bad Asian Role Models?LOL JK?

Ripe Claw
06-29-2011, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Hu-G-Wrecshun:
Maybe we should look into a merger? Synchronizing Bad Asian Role Models?LOL JK?

Speaking of merging:

I posted this on some other thread a while back. I know it isn't a clan, but I think it should be, so gonna post about it here again.

Posted by me in some other thread:

I have to say my best accomplishment isn't actually a feat of astounding assassinry at all. It is the really cool people and their respective clansmen that I have had the privilege to get to know and play with due to this game. I have really enjoyed all the people that I have come to befriend in this game that persuades you to pull out your own hair!

I have gotten to invent a wonderful character in Ripe Claw that I think most people who play with have a fun time, win or lose, and who always tries to brighten the moods of those in this grim profession. I truly hope each and every one of you that I have met in this game carry over to the new game and we can continue it in the new arena. Maybe we could all actually merge the clans to make 1 super clan that will dominate the game from day 1 and never fall.

I would be proud to join this mega clan and I would no longer feel torn between the clans and won't have to feel like I am picking sides. With the influx of new people that will be flocking to AC:R I think there will be plenty of new people to form opposing clans to try to take us out! They would not succeed.

I really hope all the big clans here would consider something like this, and we could make up some name that will let people know we are the old school AC:B players and we will not be surpassed!

I feel we have really become a "Brotherhood" in this game, and I hope there is a "Revelation" that we can ascend into this new realm dominating and victorious!

In fact, maybe the clan name could simply be "The Brotherhood"

You'll have to excuse me know as I go to wipe this single tear from my eye.

Would be a cool story to tell about the beginnings of the clan in some AC:R forum a year from now.

Citizen War
06-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hu-G-Wrecshun:
Maybe we should look into a merger? Synchronizing Bad Asian Role Models?LOL JK?

Speaking of merging:

I posted this on some other thread a while back. I know it isn't a clan, but I think it should be, so gonna post about it here again.

Posted by me in some other thread:

I have to say my best accomplishment isn't actually a feat of astounding assassinry at all. It is the really cool people and their respective clansmen that I have had the privilege to get to know and play with due to this game. I have really enjoyed all the people that I have come to befriend in this game that persuades you to pull out your own hair!

I have gotten to invent a wonderful character in Ripe Claw that I think most people who play with have a fun time, win or lose, and who always tries to brighten the moods of those in this grim profession. I truly hope each and every one of you that I have met in this game carry over to the new game and we can continue it in the new arena. Maybe we could all actually merge the clans to make 1 super clan that will dominate the game from day 1 and never fall.

I would be proud to join this mega clan and I would no longer feel torn between the clans and won't have to feel like I am picking sides. With the influx of new people that will be flocking to AC:R I think there will be plenty of new people to form opposing clans to try to take us out! They would not succeed.

I really hope all the big clans here would consider something like this, and we could make up some name that will let people know we are the old school AC:B players and we will not be surpassed!

I feel we have really become a "Brotherhood" in this game, and I hope there is a "Revelation" that we can ascend into this new realm dominating and victorious!

In fact, maybe the clan name could simply be "The Brotherhood"

You'll have to excuse me know as I go to wipe this single tear from my eye.

Would be a cool story to tell about the beginnings of the clan in some AC:R forum a year from now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, imagine a mega-clan. Issue is that not everyone would like the leadership style of the leader or all of the demands asked for. This is what we do in our free time... some people take it more seriously than others. Some people would feel like they don't stand out.

Rivalries start and before you know it part of your clan is trying to kill the other part. Some people try to play peacemaker or chill out.

Egos are difficult to deal with in a team based game.

Ripe Claw
06-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I will just have to be the leader then and anyone not doing right will not be able to eat any of the catfish gut sauce donuts. Nobody wants to miss out on that. I imagine everyone will behave.

I know the clan would be total chaos after a while, but sure would be fun in the first few weeks.