PDA

View Full Version : Trying to connect SCCT versus to ubi.com is not working

boom_gasper
01-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I finally was able to figure out how to allow CT versus to connect to ubi.com but now when I enter my cd-key and click ok it always says: "ubi.com is currently not available please try again later"... is it my key or are they just doing some kind of maintenance or something?..

Cataclysm
01-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Given the track-record for this game I suggest you seek the console of someone proficient in voodoo and/or black magic. They're probably your only hope at this point...

scworld
01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
ports of router/firewall/windows firewall... They are in the manual and a few different ones are in the official Support (support.ubi.com). Else read the Sticky in Community Help.

boom_gasper
01-10-2006, 04:56 PM
lol, Cataclysm. I figured it out it was my fault... I'm just surprised at how many problems people have. The only problem I have is the sound sometimes stutters a bit probably because of Nforce 2 drivers. Same thing happens in aoe3.

If Ubisoft really upped their support they'd get so much more respect from the community. It seems they don't give a ****. Typical egotism that comes with success. I mean, look at the site even... it's not updated regularly. I'm just trying to find the official versus maps they released and I had to search ****en google for polar base. My god, the pain to provide them all in one place. Out of principle normally I'd never touch their products again but sc is fun. I should drive to montreal and beat the **** out of every one of those ****s though. Well, what do you expect? They're French Canadian.

Eclyps3
01-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, <STRIKE>poor</STRIKE> (no) support is a major turnoff and seems like it's a synonim for Ubisoft.
I hate myself for being addicted to SvM.

NeVerDown144
01-11-2006, 08:04 AM
I dont..SvM FTW