PDA

View Full Version : Need Minish help

MP232
01-14-2005, 09:04 PM
yeah, im trying to get to the third dungeon in the Minish Cap but i can't. Tried everything. Is one of u peeps there?

MP232
01-14-2005, 09:04 PM
yeah, im trying to get to the third dungeon in the Minish Cap but i can't. Tried everything. Is one of u peeps there?

Da_shoota
01-15-2005, 06:15 AM
im sure SamFisher128 can help.

MP232
01-15-2005, 12:15 PM
yesyes!! Help SamFisher128!!

XyZspineZyX
01-21-2005, 12:40 PM
I am here MP. I have beeten the game 100%, so i will surely be able to help you with the 3rd dungen, which i believe was the fortres of winds. is that correct?

XyZspineZyX
01-21-2005, 02:00 PM
ok. Mp, first you need to go to Rem's shoe shop (AkA: the shoemaker who falles asleep constantly), as soon as you enter the shoe shop, he'll fall asleep. use the cane to flip over the pot in the shop and shrink yourself, and head to the tiny minish lader on rem's desk and climb it. when you talk to the minish on the desk (who actually make rem's shoes for him), they'll explain that you'll need the pegussuss boots (a classic link to the past item that alows you to run at high speeds, and thusly, run over the quicksand in castor winds). but Rem has to put the finishing touches on himself, and the only way to wake him up is to get the 'magical mushroom' (another classic zelda item dating back to links awakening) from surup in the minish woods. unshrink yourself and go outside.

How to get to surup:
in south hyrule (where your house is) go to the enterance you used to get into the minish woods in the very begining of the game, but dont go in, instead use the cane to put energy into a hole to the north, to get to the ledge above. once you do, go east into lake hyrule, and south into the minish woods. keep folowing the path untill you get to a funky looking home, surups home. she will sell you the mushroom, so you can wake up Rem.

go back to hyrule town and wake up rem, he will give you the pegussuss boots. now you can enter castor winds, and the fortress of wind (where at the end, you'll get the orcarina of wind, allowing you to warp around hyrule using those strange crests you keep finding)

if you need some more help, just summon me. i'll be here.

KU_
01-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Never mind, figured it out. This is one fun game!

XyZspineZyX
01-22-2005, 10:22 AM
sure is ku! im glad your playing it!

sorry MP, I goofed, I said everything completely by memory. I missed a critical step:

after you unshrink yourself in Rem€s shop, head to lon-lon ranch from Hyrule town (just head south to south Hyrule field, head east to the eastern hills, and then north to lon-lon ranch). talk to the man by the house in the area, he€ll say he€s lost the key to his home and him and his daughter Malon (classic character from orcarina of time). shrink yourself by using the stump in the backyard, and enter the house through the minish door, enlarge yourself (He-he!), and smash every pot in he place to get the lon lon ranch key, and give it to the man by shrinking yourself again and going back outside. after you do this, Malon will then sell lon-lon milk in Hyrule town for 100 rupees, they fill up a few hearts and holds 2 servings in your bottle.

Anywho, go through the hose and follow the path north, charge up the hole to the north and jump up to the ledge, and jump into the vortex and fly south to the other ledge, head east, and jump to the vortex to the south, and continue south over the little pool of water, and follow the path to lake hylia and then south to the minish woods, where you should find surups hut, and buy the wake-up mushroom for 60 rupees, go back to Rem€s shoe shop, and he should be asleep until you wake him up with the mushroom and then he should give you the Pegasus boots, allowing you to enter castor winds.

XyZspineZyX
01-25-2005, 12:29 PM
mp! where are you?

f16cxv
01-25-2005, 01:37 PM
he got banned http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif lol just kidding...