PDA

View Full Version : Having Problems with Campaign 2/Mission 3:The Cultist

venit
05-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Kinda new to the HOMM games but thought i was doing good till this lvl. I have tried it about 10+ times and each time, I rush the first town to start building up but after alittle time a big army comes and retakes it. I try and go around and take the minerals around me and when I attack the phenixs just northeast of the town i camptured that is when all the enemy armies start to entry my area. any tips or know of a place i can read up on to improve myself... i am also on the easiest setting lol. thanks in advance

venit
05-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Kinda new to the HOMM games but thought i was doing good till this lvl. I have tried it about 10+ times and each time, I rush the first town to start building up but after alittle time a big army comes and retakes it. I try and go around and take the minerals around me and when I attack the phenixs just northeast of the town i camptured that is when all the enemy armies start to entry my area. any tips or know of a place i can read up on to improve myself... i am also on the easiest setting lol. thanks in advance