PDA

View Full Version : out of four outlets none had the game and i dont mean is was sold out

sav112
03-26-2005, 07:35 AM
Just got back from my usual family outing to the shops and I was in a massive shopping mall on the river clyde.

Anyway I got the game from play 17.99 yada yada yads and thought I go take a look at what price this game is in the shops, but out of four outlets none had the game, It was packed out in Game and not on any shelf but I asked in HMV and the Guy said I don€t think we sell that€¦.

Glad you can buy this online.

Shame because a lot of kids would love this and they usually only buy what they see in the shop and there is no trace of it.

sav112
03-26-2005, 07:35 AM
Just got back from my usual family outing to the shops and I was in a massive shopping mall on the river clyde.

Anyway I got the game from play 17.99 yada yada yads and thought I go take a look at what price this game is in the shops, but out of four outlets none had the game, It was packed out in Game and not on any shelf but I asked in HMV and the Guy said I don€t think we sell that€¦.

Glad you can buy this online.

Shame because a lot of kids would love this and they usually only buy what they see in the shop and there is no trace of it.