PDA

View Full Version : Funny AC Revelations Review



tjbyrum1
11-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Was looking on GameStop, and I found this. It's so funny, cause you can tell the person who wrote it is a kid and no older than 10 years old.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-3...ed-revelations/91018 (http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-revelations/91018)

Go to the link, press Ctrl+F and type in 'Boring...' without the quotations to get to it faster.

But here is the quoted review:

The fighting is slow and Boring. U can cancel attacked or a foot steep the conchrolls are awfull Climing is easy boring and not interactife or Ingagiging at all. its BAD! The story starts off Bad and Never git good! Boring its like so Boring. i hate the zipline u wood thank adding a Zipline wood Be fun but u can conchroll ur criter on it its Gest a perrinder Animchen its boring and Fills Out of plays. Its Way to easy and boring. The game Graphices are choppy and Never smooth slowdown and Boring game play u gest Clime and whait run wach a Cute seen set down repet its boring and Easy! the fisices are allfull u can never git in a flow and the conchrolls and Amitions are slow and Slugish with lots or frez up ever thang is broken Online line is Taked on and it fills rushed and Stell no New ideas were add and whait was sucks like the rest of this game is Bad and Overhiped if u see and Comercull for it dont let it foll it Trust me is Sucks.

He goes on to recommend other games.. such as Mario Kart...

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:26 PM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tjbyrum1
11-18-2011, 06:28 PM
I love how 'controls' is spelled 'conchrolls'.

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
I love how 'controls' is spelled 'conchrolls'.
It's hilarious. xD
Even though I'm still in mindblown/happysad/omgwtfbbq mode from ACR and Embers, this cracks me up.

tjbyrum1
11-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Is that 'mode' you're in a good mode or a bad mode?

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Is that 'mode' you're in a good mode or a bad mode?
A good one. Though it'll take a while before I've processed all the emotions and information.

roostersrule2
11-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
I love how 'controls' is spelled 'conchrolls'.
It's hilarious. xD
Even though I'm still in mindblown/happysad/omgwtfbbq mode from ACR and Embers, this cracks me up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't watch embers again I feel like I lost a son/brother/father I don't know which one but it's sad.

LightRey
11-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
I can't watch embers again I feel like I lost a son/brother/father I don't know which one but it's sad.

Warning Spoilers ahead!
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">
Y'know. I'd not have been as sad were it not that he had a wife and young kids. He's lived a fulfilling life, but it's sad that he can't watch them grow up. :'(</span>

CRUDFACE
11-18-2011, 08:01 PM
@Lightrey: it makes me feel worse that his kids are probably going to go through what he did. Seeing as they'll probably become assassins to http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

souNdwAve89
11-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Doubt it. Just because Ezio went through that way doesn't mean his children will suffer from it. If anything, there is a possibility that his children might not know about their heritage.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Doubt it. Just because Ezio went through that way doesn't mean his children will suffer from it. If anything, there is a possibility that his children might not know about their heritage.
Unlikely. Desmond was born into the order, so it's likely there's a direct line of assassins going from Ezio to Desmond. Not to mention that the order has gone out of its way to make sure descendants of Assassins become assassins, like with Giovanni Borgia.

pacmanate
11-19-2011, 12:35 PM
I watched embers twice too and it made me sad too how Ezio was fighting for 30 years and will never see his two children grow up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif feel so sorry for him. Anyone also notice we only ever saw flaudia (think thats her name) we never saw the other kid? I just found that odd.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by pacmanate:
I watched embers twice too and it made me sad too how Ezio was fighting for 30 years and will never see his two children grow up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif feel so sorry for him. Anyone also notice we only ever saw flaudia (think thats her name) we never saw the other kid? I just found that odd.
Her name's Flavia and I noticed that too. I think it's Ubi's way of hinting that she's the one to whom Desmond is related.