PDA

View Full Version : More skins in ACR

Terran97
06-03-2011, 04:09 PM
I kinda get bored of looking at the same character all the time and some of the skins get really old fast. Why not add like 20 more skins. Ubisoft could add Rodrigo Borgia, Cesare Borgia, Guards, Giovanni Auditore, Fredrico, leonardo, and much more.

daniel_gervide
06-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Terran97:
I kinda get bored of looking at the same character all the time and some of the skins get really old fast. Why not add like 20 more skins. Ubisoft could add Rodrigo Borgia, Cesare Borgia, Guards, Giovanni Auditore, Fredrico, leonardo, and much more.

o.o have no words o.o

kriegerdesgottes
06-03-2011, 04:27 PM
lol That would make no sense at all to make the skins other people. The game is about Desmond's ancestor in an animus chair watching HIS ancestors. You can't stick rodrigo Borgia in there lol. I like the skins they put in Brotherhood but the ACII outfit is all I ask for in the next game.

ShaneO7K
06-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Giovanni would be interesting and would let people play in the Noble Assassin's outfit from AC2.

It would be cool if they maybe added in Sam Fisher or one of the Co-Op characters from SC: Conviction.

Maybe Yusuf Tazim from ACR.

BK-110
06-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Does the Raiden outfit make sense? Nope. I see no particular need for all those, although I would like to have all outfits and disguises Ezio might wear throughout the game as unlockables. I would also appreciate Alta´r's Robes and all Ezio's outfits from earlier games. And I'd still like to have the outfits of the four recruits from the Brotherhood E3 trailer...

ShaneO7K
06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by BK-110:
Does the Raiden outfit make sense? Nope. I see no particular need for all those, although I would like to have all outfits and disguises Ezio might wear throughout the game as unlockables. I would also appreciate Alta´r's Robes and all Ezio's outfits from earlier games. And I'd still like to have the outfits of the four recruits from the Brotherhood E3 trailer... It was kindof to advertise MGS Rising in return for Kojima advertising AC1 in MGS4 with Altairs Robes.

EDIT: Oh may have misread what you were saying, didn't know you were talking to the other guy, sorry.

Terran97
06-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Well you could always take them off and wear the regular ones if you don't like to play the game as Rodrigo lol

Okay maybe rodrigo was a bad idea... He is too fat to be running on rooftops

BK-110
06-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Yes, sorry, I was referring to the OP. If every outfit would have to make sense, then there would be no place for Raiden's outfit.

rileypoole1234
06-03-2011, 06:55 PM
The ones I want in ACR are the AC2 suit, Ezio from the Villa attack, possibly the guard disguise, and if there is no ability to remove armour, an armourless Ezio.

Cheers

daniel_gervide
06-04-2011, 03:18 AM
i want to have the AcB suit without armor @.@