PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the Training Ring!

crash3
05-22-2011, 01:13 PM
I personally wasnt mad impressed with the VR element to ACB. i know this isnt what everyone thinks and i respect that however i honestly think the training rings from AC1 and AC2 were much better. it adds realism to the game i mean where do you think the assassins get all their amazing skills from?

i was a bit disappointed when we were told that we train our recruits in ACB ourselves and then in the game there was no training ring, where did the recruits suddenly gettheir skills from?

i didnt feel that involved in their development by just sending them away to do missions we couldnt even see them do

the training ring was good for progression in the game, you learn new skills but you can also go that step futher and pay to be trained in further special skills

a training ring would be good in ACR as ezio could be the trainer this time training lower ranking assassins in constantinople and maybe ezio and the other master assassn, yusuf tazim (i think thats his name) could compete in all skills and the winner gets money for it so its kinda like the fights in bartolomeosbarracks in ACB

overall i think the training ring makes for a much better experience than the VR programme as it adds more realism, development, progression and authentisity to the game

what ae your thoughts?

Gasketfuse
05-22-2011, 02:21 PM
I agree entirely, especially about training recruits.

daniel_gervide
05-22-2011, 02:27 PM
trainning recruits would be great... also make some races with them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Blind2Society
05-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Ezio is a master assassin he doesn't need a training ring anymore. The virtual training was more for training Desmond through the bleeding effect (story wise) and was just a fun addition for the players. I personally enjoyed it. I liked competing with my friends for the best times and I would be disappointed if they got rid of it.

As for training recruits I do believe they said it would be more in depth this time around and I do like the idea of a training ring for training them.

payrob07
05-23-2011, 07:46 AM
but even the best must be the best at practice.

daniel_gervide
05-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Ezio is a master assassin he doesn't need a training ring anymore. The virtual training was more for training Desmond through the bleeding effect (story wise) and was just a fun addition for the players. I personally enjoyed it. I liked competing with my friends for the best times and I would be disappointed if they got rid of it.

As for training recruits I do believe they said it would be more in depth this time around and I do like the idea of a training ring for training them.

The thread creator want a ring to train the recruits only that he said to remove the trainning room cuz he thinks one thing replace the other...

crash3
05-24-2011, 03:34 PM
i didnt say that one replaces the other, i simply said i preferred the training ring to the VR programme thats all. both would be cool in the game anyway desmond will be using a form of VR programme to mend his sub-conscience wont he?

btw thanks for commenting everyone, i thought i was the only one who wanted the training ring back lol!!!