PDA

View Full Version : OH NO another bug

sdcruz
06-14-2005, 01:58 AM
I decided to stay on top and fight it out with these pesky aircraft - they happen to be torpodeo planes, when my gunner shot one down, the one next to it also caught on fire and went down - I thought ok KOOL shot from the gunner - NO
Well about 2 mins later, again 2 torpedo planes try and attack - and again both go down in flames!! - Now i know my gunner is not THAT good! 4 planes down in a matter of minutes!

Anyone else experience this?

I have pics to show you.

Regards
Shelton.

cueceleches
06-14-2005, 02:54 AM
I´ve never experienced this...since most of the time I´ve been attacked by planes, they usually split and come from different directions at the same time...rather frustrating for my gunners...so they bag´em one at a time.

Goosen83
06-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Could it simply be that they collide?

sdcruz
06-14-2005, 03:22 AM
Could it simply be that they collide?

Definately not - they just seemed to catch fire mid-air and crash - the first one actually tried to crash on my sub!! I quickly hard-a-port and just avoided being blown up!

Regards
Shelton.

FDNYFAN
06-14-2005, 06:21 AM
Maybe that plane was piloted by a kamikaze pilot. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
After he was aware he was going down anyway he decided to try taking you with him.

HW3
06-14-2005, 02:21 PM
If the planes are flying too close to one another, the debris from one exploding will take out the other one.