PDA

View Full Version : Give Us More than 1 Insertion Point in Siege!!!

ZPaul2Fresh8
08-23-2007, 06:32 AM
This would make siege so much better Ubi! Everyone is screaming for it! It wouldn't take but a few lines of programming to do! Even if you give the attacking team a random insertion point.

I would like the offense to be able to select their insertion point(s).

I know alot of people agree with me.

ZPaul2Fresh8
08-23-2007, 06:32 AM
This would make siege so much better Ubi! Everyone is screaming for it! It wouldn't take but a few lines of programming to do! Even if you give the attacking team a random insertion point.

I would like the offense to be able to select their insertion point(s).

I know alot of people agree with me.

BS PALADIN
08-23-2007, 07:01 AM
Nearly all siege players want this. But id also like the siege bases moved to a more central location on each map and have the random offensive spawns located all around the siege base so the defenders have no clue where the attacking teams is coming from. Siege bases stuck in corners ruin the game and make it far too easy to defend.

Scoliotic
08-23-2007, 09:18 AM
They essentially killed off a majority of the siege community because of there utter lack of care about this very core fanbase.

BS PALADIN
08-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Agree. All the siege fans told the devs how bad the GRAW siege was but they kept it for GRAW 2 for some reason that i cant work out. Its a pathetic form of siege that just makes the game predictable and lessens the lifespan of the maps. And at the very start of GRAW 2 a poll got a 149-1 vote in favour of returning the old sieges back but we still haven't seen this simple request.

Bring back OGR and GR2 siege. MUCH MUCH better. And really it can't be that much bother moving 4 flares around a map.

Central siege base and 4 random offensive spawns located around the map

or

4 bases located around the map that can be slected by host for siege base or offensive spawn.

AI BLUEFOX
08-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Absolutely.

Central siege bases that can be circled, and the attackers with the option to choose their insertion point during game launch would be great.

When was the last clan match where the a team chose to attack first on their opponents map choice?

ZPaul2Fresh8
08-23-2007, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When was the last clan match where the a team chose to attack first on their opponents map choice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every night for SBR...

But seriously, it's not hard to add this to the siege game type. Come on Ubi!

Toogr82h8
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
I agree 100%...on a lot of the maps the defenders race out and get quick hits on the attackers because they know where they are coming from. I will on maps like Embassy, Crashsite, Station and a few others they are large enough and the defenses are usually in good locations so you can use a fed different strategies to get to the bases. The smaller maps though offer no room for suprise. Back Alley is still my favorite blind siege map.

ZPaul2Fresh8
08-25-2007, 07:50 PM
TTT. The need is there.