PDA

View Full Version : what is the best weapon

LordVader17
04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
me and my brother argue about what wepons are better so i just want to know what most people think

LordVader17
04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
me and my brother argue about what wepons are better so i just want to know what most people think

xSilkyTouchx
04-01-2007, 03:48 PM
i chose the AK because the singleshot fire is better than any other...yeah idc

h1kari1980
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xSilkyTouchx:
i chose the AK because the singleshot fire is better than any other...yeah idc </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gifbut if you had psg1 i wont have picked that

ravenfire06
04-01-2007, 04:11 PM
none of those.
the best are
1) g36c
2) tar 21
3) famas
4) aug a3
5) mp5n
6) m8
7) mp7a1 actually higher but i hate the gun
8) mp9 actually higher but hate this gun also

LordVader17
04-01-2007, 04:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ravenfire06:
none of those.
the best are
1) g36c
2) tar 21
3) famas
4) aug a3
5) mp5n
6) m8
7) mp7a1 actually higher but i hate the gun
8) mp9 actually higher but hate this gun also </div></BLOCKQUOTE>alot of people like those but im not a fan

winning_formula
04-01-2007, 04:55 PM
In my personal opinion the FAMAS is the best gun but im sure everyone has a personal best. I just don't seem to do as well with any other gun apart from the mtar

dungensdeath
04-01-2007, 05:41 PM
the mtar with 6x scope and silenced has the closest grouping of shots, and this makes it a noob cannon for me, because if i choose to use it i can at least get twenty kills, but because i run and gun with this gun my deaths are high but never more than my kills
the mp7 is still widely used in toe to toe combat, and barely beats out the p90 for noob stick status
the psg1 is noob because auto shots are easier to get off than a scout, m40, or the sv98, but i drastically prefer the the scout, because i am forced to relocate when i fire and possibly miss, but this rarely happens, compared to the psg1 because of it's accuracy after a pause before shooting
and of course the prototypical auto shotty is way noobish

Morgethje
04-01-2007, 05:47 PM
I honestly dont really care, whatever would come out as the one gun to rule them all, wouldn't be used too much by me. I prefer a little challenge.

If I was to vote it'd be Ak though, šause I love it with a alser sight, on single shot, picking people off one by one.

bigron8911
04-01-2007, 05:56 PM
i would say either the g3k or the mtar, and besides you dont fight against guns in this game, you fight against people, just because you use one of the guns that is a little better doesnt mean its a noob gun, i use the mtar and get killed by guys with subs and other smaller guns, its not necessarily the stats of a gun, its the skill of the shooter.

LordVader17
04-01-2007, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigron8911:
i would say either the g3k or the mtar, and besides you dont fight against guns in this game, you fight against people, just because you use one of the guns that is a little better doesnt mean its a noob gun, i use the mtar and get killed by guys with subs and other smaller guns, its not necessarily the stats of a gun, its the skill of the shooter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i agree with you sometimes i see elites using "noob guns"

cypher235
04-01-2007, 06:29 PM
It's not that they're using "noob" guns. It's likely because those guns are the guns they've learned to use the best. If you were smart you'd do the same. Most elites, such as myself, only use one gun. Therefore they get extremely good with those weapons.

You can do the same thing. If you stick with one weapon you'll more then likely be as good as anybody is with it.

LordVader17
04-01-2007, 06:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cypher235:
It's not that they're using "noob" guns. It's likely because those guns are the guns they've learned to use the best. If you were smart you'd do the same. Most elites, such as myself, only use one gun. Therefore they get extremely good with those weapons.

You can do the same thing. If you stick with one weapon you'll more then likely be as good as anybody is with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i normaly use the 552 commando or the ump

cypher235
04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
Ahhh, nice choice. I prefer the Mp5n. Although since the patch I usually have to use an m8 or a sniper rifle on the long distance maps. Kind of annoying, but it's all fair now at least.

Daiuske
04-01-2007, 10:02 PM
I think the Mp5n and the commando are pretty good.

Illuminatus_85
04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm suprisingly good with the M8

Stealth_chill
04-01-2007, 11:19 PM
ive grown really found of the MTAR21. ive been kicking some serious *cencored* with that gun

wee-jay2k6
04-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Ak-47 i'd say, if you know how to use one by firing it in controlled bursts...

ThomasBisset
04-02-2007, 05:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cypher235:
If you were smart you'd do the same. Most elites, such as myself, only use one gun. Therefore they get extremely good with those weapons.

You can do the same thing. If you stick with one weapon you'll more then likely be as good as anybody is with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Admittedly I'm not quite an elite yet, but in the many hours of gameplay I've put in I've found the opposite approach works better. I swap between pretty well all of the guns!

I'm currently using the FAMAS a lot, but I'll swap between it, the P90 for smaller levels and the AK-47. If these don't work I'll choose a weapon at random and hope for the best.

It's a slightly better tactic too. Let's just say you get used to using the Auto Shotgun, and you enter a match where the host has banned it - you'd be pretty well stumped, where I would be able to comfortably switch to almost any other weapon.

Just my opinion anyway. If sticking to one weapon works for you, great, carry on doing it!

cypher235
04-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Well if you're looking to build consistency in your gameplay you'd choose one weapon and stick to it. I mean if you're main weapon is an smg, mp5n, like me then it doesn't to switch to an assault rifle on the long range maps. But it's a fact the more familiar you are with a weapon the better you're going to be with it.

I bet if you tried my advice for just one week, heck even two or three days, you'd be twice as good as you are now.

But hey just what I know works for me and almost all the other good players out there. I like consistency, maybe you'd do well to take my advice. Just my opinion. Hey if switching guns everytime you die makes the game more interesting for you then good for you.

Thanks.

dungensdeath
04-03-2007, 01:42 PM
this a mega quandry of mine, because every weopon i mentioned (the psg1, mtar, p90 and the auto shotty) are weopeons i would prefer to use in a game, but because i get flack for it i avoid using them

xXMajestikXx
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
92FS

StitchFC
04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
best weapon...to who?

my personal preference list

MTAR21
G3KA4
MG36
Desert Eagle

they are fun to me

the weapons I frown at because of my personal biases

XM26LSS - the only weapon post patch I consider utterly cheap - the noob cannon - at short to medium range is utterly brutal - thankfully runs out of ammo fast enough

MP7A1 - the bullet hose - even post patch with auto aim this is still a kinda cheap gun

opinions vary, everyone gets one

cypher235
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dungensdeath:
this a mega quandry of mine, because every weopon i mentioned (the psg1, mtar, p90 and the auto shotty) are weopeons i would prefer to use in a game, but because i get flack for it i avoid using them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude nobody really cares what gun you're using. Use whatever weapon gets you the most kills. The xm is usually banned by most hosts anyways.

The problem isn't with your guns. It's how many kills you're getting with those guns. Of course people want you to use the gun that you're the worst with. That's just because they're insecure and can't stand being beaten.

Dont be afraid of what other people will say. Just kill, kill, and kill some more. lol

bigron8911
04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif woot!

Rick322
04-03-2007, 08:00 PM
My favorites in order

1. MP5N
2. Desert Eagle
3. MK23
4. FAMAS
5. SV-98
6. AK-47
7. MTAR21

cypher235
04-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Mp5n, FTW. Yeah!! That's my favorite too. Love that gun.