PDA

View Full Version : Escaping After Being Captured - Hard Way

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-21-2005, 03:45 PM
by now most people know about being captured on the last level (Kokubo Sosho) usually when this happens everyones like cool you can get captured then loves the part of picking the cuffs, interrogating the general and bashing the door on the other guard.

What i wanted to try was to escape from the room without KOing the guards. And after about an hour of trying i can say YES it CAN be done. It does show how dumb the AI. Like when the General turns around and you are just gone form the seat and he just walks around a bit then continues what he is doing. Basically if you want to know how to do it the key is pick the object up off the shelf and throw it at the light so it destroys it then you have a dark room for you to run around in. I will let you decide how to do the rest. it does take a bit of skill and a bit of luck. It would of been better if eventually the General turned around and realised you were gone rather than looking like an idiot but its still quite funny to be outside the room with your full equipment on and the two guards looking like idiots. You can also try KOing the general and not the other guard or KOing the other guard and not the General.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
04-21-2005, 03:45 PM
by now most people know about being captured on the last level (Kokubo Sosho) usually when this happens everyones like cool you can get captured then loves the part of picking the cuffs, interrogating the general and bashing the door on the other guard.

What i wanted to try was to escape from the room without KOing the guards. And after about an hour of trying i can say YES it CAN be done. It does show how dumb the AI. Like when the General turns around and you are just gone form the seat and he just walks around a bit then continues what he is doing. Basically if you want to know how to do it the key is pick the object up off the shelf and throw it at the light so it destroys it then you have a dark room for you to run around in. I will let you decide how to do the rest. it does take a bit of skill and a bit of luck. It would of been better if eventually the General turned around and realised you were gone rather than looking like an idiot but its still quite funny to be outside the room with your full equipment on and the two guards looking like idiots. You can also try KOing the general and not the other guard or KOing the other guard and not the General.

dynamite360
04-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Nice job, I never would of thought that you could get out of there without koing the guards.

silentassasin05
04-22-2005, 03:36 PM
thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif. i was sorta wondering how to do it but after 10 mins of trying i gave up http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif.truth is, it doesnt really matter if you do it with or without the 2 KO`s, you still carry on with an alarm sounded anyways

black ops freak
04-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Ya, I got captured just to see what it was like, and I ran around in the room, jumped up and down, ran into the enemy and whistled, and the Colonel just keeps talking about "87 milograms!" I was enjoying that so much that I wasn't thinking, and I KO'd the colonel and I ran to the door, and then the guard bashed it in on me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif