PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Ubisoft Multiplayer!

Davron
05-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Remember old school Ubisoft on the original XBox? Now that is what I call real multiplayer fun. They did not contain any of this bull**** that all these new XTreme Gatorade versions contain. For example, Ghost Recon 2. Awesome game that required real skill. Now Advanced Warfighter is full of blue neon **** that litters your screen and robots flying up your ***. Remember Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow? Now in Vegas it went from firefight to fashion show. Remember Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory? Now in Double Agent that's some fast paced bull**** that everyone stopped playing in 3 weeks. We want Ubisoft to go back to the old formulas immediately. Those little ADHD morons who came spilling out of Halo 2's womb have spawned a new breed of **** that I do not want to take place in. Bring back the formulas from 2003-2005 and kick these little ******bags off Xbox Live. Bring back the adults and let's have fun again!

SIGN HERE! (http://www.petitiononline.com/ubisoft/petition.html)

ERN456
05-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Whats the point theyre not going to listen theyre just too concentrated in money and their management sucks anyways.

Meateor
06-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Davron:
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory? Now in Double Agent that's some fast paced bull**** that everyone stopped playing in 3 weeks.

This line fills my heart with sadness, and joy, all at the same time.

I remember waiting for SC:CT to release, and the hours and hours of fun online on my original Xbox http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Sol1dSnake51
06-09-2008, 03:57 PM
ubi makes no sense some many ppl want spy vs merc back. the multiplayer format of pandora and chaos u would think u give the public wat they want and u'll sell more but i dont understand theyre thinkin its not just a few gamers out there that want spy vs merc bac its entire community...

newhenpal
06-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Davron:
Remember old school Ubisoft on the original XBox? Now that is what I call real multiplayer fun. They did not contain any of this bull**** that all these new XTreme Gatorade versions contain. For example, Ghost Recon 2. Awesome game that required real skill. Now Advanced Warfighter is full of blue neon **** that litters your screen and robots flying up your ***. Remember Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow? Now in Vegas it went from firefight to fashion show. Remember Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory? Now in Double Agent that's some fast paced bull**** that everyone stopped playing in 3 weeks. We want Ubisoft to go back to the old formulas immediately. Those little ADHD morons who came spilling out of Halo 2's womb have spawned a new breed of **** that I do not want to take place in. Bring back the formulas from 2003-2005 and kick these little ******bags off Xbox Live. Bring back the adults and let's have fun again!

SIGN HERE! (http://www.petitiononline.com/ubisoft/petition.html)

Glad I'm not the only one whose noticed this, it seems Ubisoft has put in alot of attention to flash and no substance (Both literally and figuratively).

Ever noticed how the mercs in DA look like high-tech rednecks and the spies look like cyberpunk serial killers with (even more) tight fitting spandex.