PDA

View Full Version : PLAY cover

deded999
05-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Although I imagine it won't have anything the other previews haven't, Haze has a full cover of PLAY this month as they produce their own preview. Haze should be getting plenty of shelf coverage this month!

Let's hope the internet blitz (drip-feed) hits soon too.

deded999
05-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Although I imagine it won't have anything the other previews haven't, Haze has a full cover of PLAY this month as they produce their own preview. Haze should be getting plenty of shelf coverage this month!

Let's hope the internet blitz (drip-feed) hits soon too.

BuddyFlashheart
05-15-2007, 11:54 AM
I guess HAZE is hitting all the major magazines, eh? Makes our questions about where it'd appear seem pretty silly in hindsight.

nu_ignition
05-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Erm, source please? I checked the Play magazine cover and that has Assassins Creed, and no mention of HAZE anywhere.

deded999
05-16-2007, 11:02 AM
It's an advert for the new issue, (153), in Games TM, pp. 116. The cover is the same image as your avatar. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

nu_ignition
05-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Haha, this is pretty ironic. Last night when I checked PLAY's website, it showed the latest issue with Assassins Creed on the front, now it shows the one with HAZE.

The cover looks like this:
http://www.imagine-publishing.co.uk/LatestIssues/PLAY_310x414.jpg

I've gotta go down the shop today anyway, so I'll see if I can have a look at the article without buying the magazine (hopefully this issue isn't sealed in a bag)

frd_neko
05-17-2007, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nu_ignition:
I've gotta go down the shop today anyway, so I'll see if I can have a look at the article without buying the magazine (hopefully this issue isn't sealed in a bag) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tch!

Neko.

LiquidEagle
05-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Let's see how long it takes for this one to get to the States...

nu_ignition
05-18-2007, 06:56 AM
Pfft, it's sealed in a bag...

Ah well, it's only 6 pages anyway, I doubt it mentions anything that PSM and Edge didn't.