PDA

View Full Version : Russians had territories not even connected to them!!!

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Look at turn 69 and see the places where the jsf won almost all theirs except one but it was already a efec map and look at the rsgb they only won one but it gave them 4 territories in the middle below paris with no other territories connected to them how can they have those and not be connected to them this is bs the JSF should have won the first war ubisoft has giving away the war...as i saw on the other thread it was who ever had the most territories the JSF would have had either one or two more then the RSGB....turn69 the jsf won both le cieto and matera but the russians have it, how they didnt even play there

b_4721
01-12-2009, 01:32 PM
The rules, however screwy "are part of the game, deal with it".

Storm2678
01-12-2009, 02:15 PM
we all know ubi gave sgb the first war. just look at it man, sgb was given the damn war. All we can do is push on, and keep role playing sgb players reminded that they were given the damn war. I couldn't complain if they were given normal territories, but being given critical territories is ridiculous.

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by b_4721:

your on my team and you dont even care you need to switch battalions

b_4721
01-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by PsychoRaptor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b_4721:

your on my team and you dont even care you need to switch battalions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, I'm just calling you a hypocrite.

I happen to agree with you.

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 03:39 PM
either way we argue ubisoft did GIVE the rsgb the win for free

b_4721
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by PsychoRaptor:
either way we argue ubisoft did GIVE the rsgb the win for free
What happened last night was a server **** up, could of benefited anyone. However they could of still won had the devs not intervened earlier at dc and north europe to give them land, but we will never know, and there will always be kids bagging about it.

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 03:56 PM
i didnt have any problems with the server did you?

yea but last night we won le cieto and would be fighting at paris right now but ubi wouldnt let it go on any longer but like i said if you look at the theatre of war map the had territories they shouldnt have 4 of them to be exact and we would have had 3 and the euro would have had one giving us the win oh well hopefully things go better on war 2..i mean thats all we can hope for now that the first is over right?

b_4721
01-12-2009, 03:59 PM
I meant the server screwed up when awarding territories, probaly got confused what to do when there were 3 different factions all involved with a single territory, and fell back on the basic counter attack rule giving the attacking territory to the defender.

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 04:06 PM
well all three we were defending but it gave russia 2 of them and the other one the efec was defending and it gave that to russia and the one the rsgb and efec where fighting at they actually tied and it gave that to the efec so not sure how that worked it self out any ideas?

Storm2678
01-12-2009, 04:07 PM
but the thing is assaults override that, we've seen it happen before, and wtf...matera was given away thats a server was on crack moment. To be honest though the only bragging kids is mellow man, all other sgb seem to be humbled when you mention the ubi interventions, but I just hate how there was so much faction aid given. why even bother saying there will be a winner on territory when your going to make one side win no matter what?

PsychoRaptor
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
why even bother saying there will be a winner on territory when your going to make one side win no matter what?

i agree there

FenrisWolf228
01-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I think JSF should have won either way you look at it:
A) after sunday night, they DID have more territories than us... or atleast should have according the ToW Rules and PF bs, they definitely had more territories.
B) Maybe they counted having 2 capitols as more points? we NEVER rightfully took DC. And when it came around turn 67 or so, I doubt we rightfully defended it either. So that shouldn't count. By all means, JSF should have had war 1 on PS3

RandomCommander
01-12-2009, 10:49 PM
I was playing as a SGB up to the end of the war(I'll be switching to the new jsf DLC battalion when the new war starts), it's almost shameful how some of my fellow "comrades" have been gloating after the strange and illogical occurences that got us the victory.

I thought JSF was going to win for sure because we never should of received either Le Ceito Army Base or Matera Space Center, and you guys would of had more territories then us.

It was good playing with all, and congrats to JSF, I still think you should of won instead of us, good fight everyone.

Storm2678
01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Its good to know i was right in thinking that not all of sgb thinks they way mellow does(thank god) and i look forward to playing with you guys whether you are jsf or sgb. Win or lose its good to play with sensible players. However if i ever meet mellow man in a fight he is finished. Maybe ubisoft will make a server update to make sure it does not have that issue again.

PsychoRaptor
01-13-2009, 01:39 PM
i as well am happy to see that there are some rsgb that believed the jsf should have won thank you

dominonation
01-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I play EFEC but i definitely think JSF would have deserved the win...

Although they did lose Washington...

I dunno, i don't think anyone is really happy with the results of War I. I'm sure even the SGB players don't truly feel like they "won" anything. Hopefully War 2 is more decisive.

Rage0329
01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
So I guess we're all hoping the same server stuff-ups don't occur in this 2nd war.

b_4721
01-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Although they did lose Washington...
Hardly, JSF won the defense for washington, despite the mad cheating rush that closed the gap in the last moments before end of turn we still came out on top score wise. DC was then taken away regardless of the battle.

Rage0329
01-14-2009, 02:09 AM
D.C. was 2293 JSF to 2268 for SGB.

Curious question though, how do people cheat?