PDA

View Full Version : How Exactly do you Move a Waypoint?

jmartin505
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I've read that you go to the map (F5), click, then drag the waypoint, but every time I try, the icon turns to a hand and drags the whole map. I tried clicking on the flag, double-clicking on the flag, etc.

Is there something that must be selected first to drag a waypoint? This is *extremely* frustrating at times, plz help-

jmartin505
05-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I've read that you go to the map (F5), click, then drag the waypoint, but every time I try, the icon turns to a hand and drags the whole map. I tried clicking on the flag, double-clicking on the flag, etc.

Is there something that must be selected first to drag a waypoint? This is *extremely* frustrating at times, plz help-

Budge4
05-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi you have to click on the triangular shape icon at top of map as though you was going to set waypoints then when you move triangle over waypoint you want to move it will turn red, then grab it with your left mouse button and move it where you want, then right click to exit when happy with the new placement.

Budge

MGray98421
05-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks Budge4,i was unsure on how it worked that certainly helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.