PDA

View Full Version : New problem with blades

donuthead36
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
I have had numerous problems with Multiplayer, so much so that Ive pretty much given up on it since its hard to find a game that will start, let alone run smoothly. Anyway, I encountered yet another bug that caused me to reboot my system. I had one of my blades open right as the match was beginning and it stayed up after that game started (obscuring 85% of the screen). The game was running in the background, but I couldnt move and my controller had no effect on the blade. I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it and my 360 did not seem to notice it had gotten disconnected let alone acknowledge it had been reconnected (and attempted to be used).

donuthead36
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
I have had numerous problems with Multiplayer, so much so that Ive pretty much given up on it since its hard to find a game that will start, let alone run smoothly. Anyway, I encountered yet another bug that caused me to reboot my system. I had one of my blades open right as the match was beginning and it stayed up after that game started (obscuring 85% of the screen). The game was running in the background, but I couldnt move and my controller had no effect on the blade. I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it and my 360 did not seem to notice it had gotten disconnected let alone acknowledge it had been reconnected (and attempted to be used).