PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Juarez Bound of Blood on Windows 7

ed1085
11-01-2009, 07:52 PM
I played Call Of Juarez Bound of Blood on Windows Xp Service Pack 3, and i game over. After i was playing again, but appears an error and the game closed. I didn't take care about it, because after i installed Windows 7. Now is the same problem, the game run ok in the begin, but when appears the first video with Thomas, Ray, Marisa and William, the video stop and the game closed. My question is, Can run the game on Windows 7 ???, because Call Of Jaurez 1 run perfectly on Windows 7.

ichrono21
11-02-2009, 05:29 PM
yes it does work, i don't know if it's a windows 7 problem since mine has been running without issues

let me ask you a question though since i'm having a problem of my own, when you installed windows and CoJ did you still have all your unlocks for multiplayer or were they gone?

PicVert1
11-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by ed1085:
I played Call Of Juarez Bound of Blood on Windows Xp Service Pack 3, and i game over. After i was playing again, but appears an error and the game closed. I didn't take care about it, because after i installed Windows 7. Now is the same problem, the game run ok in the begin, but when appears the first video with Thomas, Ray, Marisa and William, the video stop and the game closed. My question is, Can run the game on Windows 7 ???, because Call Of Jaurez 1 run perfectly on Windows 7.

Hello I've the same problem with windows 7 and the Steam version of the game i've tryed many tips but with no luck any news ?

ed1085
11-06-2009, 01:31 PM
On Windows XP the game show the multiplayers option, but now on Windows 7, this option is with a message tagged with a red color, where say "Connection not available".

ed1085
11-06-2009, 01:47 PM
i solved the problem, but only the begin, I found the mainboard's drivers and the sound card is realtek. In an option exist the configuration about the sound, i changed the minimal "16 bits", exist others options 24, 32, 128; about CD, DVD and Studio quality, this solved the problem.

Now when i'm in the end chapter 7 when the Mc Call Brothers rescue to Barnsby prisoner in the Jail, happend the same error. They wait to Jaurez come, after Jaurez speak with Barnsby and then William speak and this moment, the game close.

ed1085
11-09-2009, 01:41 PM
I solved complete. The soundcard must be the minimal values and the videocard, I have a Nvidia Gforce 8400 GS 512MB. In the nvidia panel exist an option about the games has the computer and many option. This options must be in the minimal values.

lenky1990
05-28-2010, 05:16 PM
i get a black screen wen i play and i have play call of duty modern warfare 2 and games that require lot more memory on my inspiron 1420....what cud b ma problem???? urgent help needed

MagicJopi
08-11-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm trading a original Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood CD-Key for an original CD-Key of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood!! PM me at magicjopi@gmail.com