PDA

View Full Version : wat will you do first???

stealthsome1
02-03-2005, 05:20 AM
when you get the game will you either play through single player for a bit, get a feel for it? or. will you play xbox live or pc online or whatever thats called, and if you do what mode would you be looking to play first??, co-op or SvsM???

i would like to play at least the first level, then go on xbox live and look for a co-op game, then after hours and hours i will watch the chaos theory special edition DVD front to back

stealthsome1
02-03-2005, 05:20 AM
when you get the game will you either play through single player for a bit, get a feel for it? or. will you play xbox live or pc online or whatever thats called, and if you do what mode would you be looking to play first??, co-op or SvsM???

i would like to play at least the first level, then go on xbox live and look for a co-op game, then after hours and hours i will watch the chaos theory special edition DVD front to back

simulacra
02-03-2005, 05:30 AM
I'm gonna play the singleplayer from start to finish, and the coop, coop is a bit depending on when my friends can play.
After that I'm gonna proudly put the game onto my shelf knowing that I NEVER played that awful svm-thing...

Chaos_Recon
02-03-2005, 05:40 AM
I will probably play the singleplayer for an hour and a half, then play some co-op and SVM for another hour and a half.

p2hicy
02-03-2005, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simulacra:
After that I'm gonna proudly put the game onto my shelf knowing that I NEVER played that awful svm-thing... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true.

FXH Reaper
02-03-2005, 08:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by simulacra:
I'm gonna play the singleplayer from start to finish, and the coop, coop is a bit depending on when my friends can play.
After that I'm gonna proudly put the game onto my shelf knowing that I NEVER played that awful svm-thing... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ill play till i get stuck then ill play CO-OP then back to SP http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

pretend3r
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
oh for pete sakes.. not another one of these.....

Ninj3r
02-03-2005, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pretend3r:
oh for pete sakes.. not another one of these..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not another one of these what? ... The thread? The 4 other people didn't mind so why should you?

I'll start off skipping through the awfull EA logo, Then I'm gonna start Single player.
When I've got into the controls a bit I'm gonna connect to xbox live and play some co-op with a good m8 of mine.

After that I'm gonna have dinner and after that I'm gonna sit back, Have a cup of coffee and play the single player !!

black ops freak
02-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Come on, you could be missing out big on SvM! I suggest you try it at least once! Anyways, I'm going to beat the whole game on SP first, then comes co-op. Finally, I'll play vs. once I've done the tutorials and checked out the maps!(if you can still do that.)

ChaosTheory13
02-03-2005, 08:38 PM
sp until i beat it...
then ill play co-op with my bro if he has time...
and i might not play SvM at all because i dont have XBL...

KU_
02-03-2005, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ninj3r:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pretend3r:

Not another one of these what? ... The thread? The 4 other people didn't mind so why should you?

I'll start off skipping through the awfull EA logo, Then I'm gonna start Single player.
When I've got into the controls a bit I'm gonna connect to xbox live and play some co-op with a good m8 of mine.

After that I'm gonna have dinner and after that I'm gonna sit back, Have a cup of coffee and play the single player !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will be no EA logo in SCCT.

ChaosTheory13
02-03-2005, 08:41 PM
WOW...i just know someone is gonna come in here and say im not gonna play the game at all because of the EA logo...sad. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

i might just like the logo since im a fan of there games. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ninj3r
02-03-2005, 09:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KU_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ninj3r:

After that I'm gonna have dinner and after that I'm gonna sit back, Have a cup of coffee and play the single player !! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will be no EA logo in SCCT. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I really hope so...

SpiderFreak
02-04-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm going to play Single-Player until I get bored, stuck, or I just can't stand ot any more and start playing Co-op with a friend/on XBL, then, finally, I'll either go back to SP or play SvM.

SF

chaos_theory16
02-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Why is EA putting their logo on this game! Are they stupid?!

But, I start with Single Player for a bit, and then try out some Co-op. And wait until April 3rd to get my high speed installed, then start playing SvM. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DS12
02-04-2005, 05:34 PM
I will most likely finish the entire single player before I do coop. Unless of course one of my best friends in on, which is unlikely because of my two best friends, one has an XBOX, the other a PlayStation. One loves Halo, the other Metal Gear http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But I think they will by CT. I will never play Versus, unless I have exuasted every part of the campaign which I doubt I will. I have only played the beta to help ubi find bugs.

KU_
02-04-2005, 05:56 PM
EA had no part in making of producing this game. They will not put their logo on SCCT.

Gangxta123
02-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Gonna play co-op and single player off and on

SikoraB
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM
1. Shout YEHAWW at the top of my lungs
2. Make everything perfect (darken the room, chair placement etc.)
3. Boot up the Xbox
4. Turn on my surround sound, and crank up the volume
5. Insert SCCT
6. Immediatly check out every aspect of the disc before starting any game
7. After that, start singleplayer
8. Enjoy non-stop gaming of SCCT untill i fall asleep
9. Drink cofee
10. Even more non-stop gaming of SCCT http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

stalker360
02-04-2005, 06:55 PM
I will beat the single player and then
play co op.I suck at the SvM thing.
So I don't think i'll play it much.
Look for my in co op on SC:CT
xbox live name: DKirk

KU_
02-04-2005, 07:03 PM
But, I will check out everything the main menu has. Go into options check it out. Read the manual(get a little more info on the characters and story). I will then check to see what the controls are. Finally I will play single player for about 3-4 hours straight, take a break, then continue. After I beat single player I will start Co-Op. Prolly beat single player 2-3 more times.

stealthmaster736
02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
After I beat SP I will try to find all of the alternate paths.

Secret_Shadow13
02-04-2005, 11:52 PM
I would put the CD in and hang the box cover on my wall, then i would play SP until i get stuck then 2 hours of svm and 2 hours of CoOp and then beat SP with some breaks of coop with svm then when il beat the game il play it 99999 times more.

HorTyS
02-05-2005, 01:02 AM
i'll probably play the first 2 levels(since i'll probably have the 1st one memorized from playing the demo 184 times.) then, if i have a friend online who's willing, i'll play 1 or 2 levels of co-op, and then i'll play spy vs. merc until i can't keep my eyes open.