PDA

View Full Version : wOW MULTIPLAYER IS...?

hicham156
11-25-2010, 10:05 AM
do you know VENICE IN MULTIPLAYER? DO YOU KNOW THAT BIG BUILDING IN VENICE? YOOO! try doing an ariel kill of it ! it is EPIC! SERIOUSLY THEY NEVER EXPECT IT.... ALSO ITS VERY COOL!
PS; MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING HEYS MULTIPLAYER IS WHACK AND BLAH BLAH, CALL OF DUTY IS BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH! DUDES LISTEN IT THEIR FIRST TIME INTRODUCING MULTIPLAYER. YOU CANT EXPECT IT TO NOT HAVE ANY FLAWS. SERIOUSLY. IM SURE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE BETTER AND MORE COOLER. EPIC!

RasseTheOP
11-25-2010, 10:12 AM
Yeah it's nice indeed... But just a hint: don't use caps all the time. It makes you look like an idiot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:15 AM
I LOVE TO USE CAPS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

anbublackninja
11-25-2010, 10:15 AM
the multiplayer is awesome very well constructed..Ubisoft did an awesome job being its the first time we have seen an assassins multiplayer..

mrfishy101
11-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Too much caps. Try to spell better. Terrible grammar. Whether CoD or ACB has better multiplayer is an opinion which each is entitled to. Lastly, people who run around on rooftops air assassinating people on the ground annoy me, therefore, no i will not noobtube a kill from buildings unless half the game has gone by without a kill. I think that covers everything.

OGCFB
11-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I got the game upon EU release but still hit level 50 very fast and now multiplayer feels quite boring now but I would like new and interesting modes not just advanced versions of old modes...

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:52 PM
WOAH DUDE I NEVER TRIED IT OUT MAAAAAN WOAH SO COOL HOLY CRAP WOAAOAAHOAHOASHDOH HOLY MOTHER DADDER WOASDH JBLABLABLABLABLAASL KASJ KJRAJOIAS

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by OACFB:
I got the game upon EU release but still hit level 50 very fast and now multiplayer feels quite boring now but I would like new and interesting modes not just advanced versions of old modes...
I want new modes and more levels. But I would mind if they just make more levels and don't make new modes.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:55 PM
I REALLY HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT

MagicalZero ko
11-25-2010, 01:10 PM
All caps=I do crack

FANIS1993
11-25-2010, 02:00 PM
yeah don't use caps a lot it look like you are shouting . but anw this game is so awesome and for their first time that they made a multiplayer is cool and its a unique mutliplayer . i am sure that in the next game multiplayer will be even more awesome

hicham156
11-25-2010, 08:55 PM
kk lol .....i was just making ummm......nevermind.. guys this is my first forum question so chill,.,, ps: dude who said ariel kills are for noobs: go mess with someone else bro.. Seriously?? ariel kills are the bomb bro. dont turn this game into " your a noob, haha iam a pro!" thats childish and basically i dont want this game into something with kids cursing and "pwning" turns into a habit.

Redfeather1975
11-25-2010, 09:50 PM
I have not played MP yet.
Is there a server for people like me who stink at MP?
If so, me and my grandma reflexes will start there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Cronstintein
11-25-2010, 11:56 PM
The beauty is it's not too heavy on the twitch reflexes. Not to say they don't come in handy but I wouldn't say it's required for success.
Try it!

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
I have not played MP yet.
Is there a server for people like me who stink at MP?
If so, me and my grandma reflexes will start there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
It's not a reflex-based game.

Careful thought and planning make more difference than fast reactions.