PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles

FALLEN CHAMP
06-07-2011, 08:50 AM
I really hope that the vehicles have been looked at.

On Far Cry Instincts, Evolutions and Predator the vehicles were quick and extremely easy to get onto and off, they handled pretty good and you could jump them around without them bursting into flames like in FC2.

The ATV and Jetski were IMO the best to use for speed over water/land and the ATV could bunny hop which resulted in huge jumps when going over a ramp.

You could even drop from a large height and press the button at the right time to enter a vehicle - Unfortunately the vehicles in Far Cry 2 were slow and handled like crap, they were clumsy to get into and drive and the glider was un-flyable.

I am hoping that the comments from the developer interview where he said they looked at Far Cry 1 and Far cry 2 for what did and didn't work means that the vehicles will now be fun to drive?

Getting around a large map was a huge chore on foot in multiplayer and 6 vehicles was just not enough compared to 12 vehicles in FCIP.

If this can be sorted then I am sure the game will be a lot more fun because for me vehicles play a huge part in the large maps.

Quicker vehicles that can take more hammer and that are easier to access and navigate is a win win situation - I can't wait for Far Cry 3 and I really hope that the vehicles get a huge overhaul.

StEvE_eVeTs
06-07-2011, 03:31 PM
totally agree LAMBCHOP
the vehicles in farcry2 were ok in single player mode BUT was not fun to use on user created maps
one of the best parts of FCIP,FCE & FCI was user created maps with big jumps you had to take using vehicles. which give the game a fun dynamic.

I remember playing FCI on xbox where users would make new and exciting map such as obstacle course map or fortes type maps where you would need a vehicle to jump a gap which was something that could not be done on farcry2 due to the lack of speed and damage of the vehicles.

other things I would really like to see back would be zip lines and ladders that you donít have to press a button to get on,

maybe a step to far but I would also love to see a predator style power for the online play I use to love to play maps where you had to attack/defend a building from predatorís

to sum up my wet dream would be to have the game play options from FCI/FCE and FCIP with all the new visuals from FC2

canít wait for farcry 3 to be in my hands

killa_677
06-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Agreed as well. Also the hand gliders or whatever need to be more realistic. They don't just start falling down to Earth like random, they stay straight in the air. They should only just start falling when you get shot at. Holes in the cloth could be put it in as a cool touch. As you get shot at you lose control. If you keep getting shot at and don't land you'll fall off and die a bloody death.

I'd like to see some helicopters too. We already saw one in the trailer but it wasn't drivable. Make the damage on all the vehicles realistic this time. Trucks should be able to withstand lots of damage from bullets and crashes. Everything should be vulnerable to explosives though.

DapperHayden007
06-07-2011, 06:02 PM
I don't like hand gliders, they would not work in Far Cry 3 because of all the foliage, you would simply crash into everything.

IIxXWRATHXxII
06-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DapperHayden:
I don't like hand gliders, they would not work in Far Cry 3 because of all the foliage, you would simply crash into everything.
Picture finding a hang glider at the top of a very tall mountain. That would be very fun, not to mention a good way to show off the visuals of the game.
I do think that the vehicles in Far Cry 2 were quite slow. They seemed to be even slower in multiplayer. Like above posters said, they were also too weak, which was VERY annoying due to the countless amount of guard posts to drive through and enemy vehicles that were encountered.

FALLEN CHAMP
06-08-2011, 12:11 AM
DapperHayden the gliders in FC2 were un flyable, however in other Far Cry games they were so easy to use and fun to fly that most if not all large maps had a glider available, you could fly these things round and round and gain height, also you could land more or less where you wanted if the area was clear.

The only obstacle would be as you said trees / buildings and cliffs, however the player making the map would design a route for the glider so a safe passage was available.

You could get enough height on the glider that you could get above trees and mountains and stuff.

& steve725068 you are correct on the single player vehicles of Far Cry 2, in that game you could enter a vehicle from any door and you would be forced into the driving seat - in multiplayer you would be sat there pushing buttons and the delay to get in the drivers seat and start the engine usually resulted in death.

The FC2 vehicles in singleplayer could handle jumps a little better and they didn't break down as often.

Still getting off that small boat was difficult at times.

If the vehicles in FC3 handle like they did in the previous FCI - FCIP then we have a winner, all the developers would have to do is spend 10 mins on Mercy Creek where you can jump a ram on the ATV and land on the base roof, or take a glider trip from one base to the other and they would be insane not to want similar stuff with their vehicles in FC3.

LostGunner
06-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by killa_677:
Agreed as well. Also the hand gliders or whatever need to be more realistic. They don't just start falling down to Earth like random, they stay straight in the air. They should only just start falling when you get shot at. Holes in the cloth could be put it in as a cool touch. As you get shot at you lose control. If you keep getting shot at and don't land you'll fall off and die a bloody death.

I'd like to see some helicopters too. We already saw one in the trailer but it wasn't drivable. Make the damage on all the vehicles realistic this time. Trucks should be able to withstand lots of damage from bullets and crashes. Everything should be vulnerable to explosives though.

The gliders were only meant to fly to a diamond spot that was not obtainable by climbing and not for just joy riding looking around everywhere. To obtain height to the diamond spot you had to keep the S key pressed, for if you pressed the W key then you would dive and crash. When turning you must just slightly tap the A or D keys and not keep them pressed.

I've noticed so many players complaining about the hand glider because they did not know how to fly it.

As for the vehicles, if you upgraded them at a gun shop then the vehicle you upgraded to could take a very serious blast and not blow up.

GreatWight
06-08-2011, 12:30 PM
I totally agree with the OP. The way FC2 butchered the vehicles killed the MP for me.

Also hated the fact that you couldn't lay a bunch of claymores/pipebombs to take the vehicles out.

Please make the MP play like Instincts and not FC2

FALLEN CHAMP
06-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Mercy Creek (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K8KFvOFlr8)
A classic FCI - FCIP Ubisoft map

Bridge Control (player made map) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6vCSAVq4U)
They didn't give us ramps in the editor so I used terrain for the jumps.

Concussion (player made map) (http://www.youtube.com/user/FallenChamp#p/u/7/r96qYrnqEX0)
You get to see the jetski in this one, everything is about quick access - ladders / picking up the sample / getting in and out of vehicles and swapping from vehicle to gun and back - if they do this for FC3 then I guarantee it will be a winner.

You know that Far Cry 2 lists 40 vehicles, from those 40 there are 8 (the rest are different colors and have different weapons.

ON the console with FCIP we had 9 vehicles that all differ, in FC2 we could place only 6 vehicles in a map - on FCIP we could place 12

This is something they need to get right, I know the vids I linked have no sound and are short maps but even on huge maps you could get around pretty quickly.

killa_677
06-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by LostGunner:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killa_677:

The gliders were only meant to fly to a diamond spot that was not obtainable by climbing and not for just joy riding looking around everywhere. To obtain height to the diamond spot you had to keep the S key pressed, for if you pressed the W key then you would dive and crash. When turning you must just slightly tap the A or D keys and not keep them pressed.

I've noticed so many players complaining about the hand glider because they did not know how to fly it.

As for the vehicles, if you upgraded them at a gun shop then the vehicle you upgraded to could take a very serious blast and not blow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? I knew how to fly it, maybe even better than most. I could handle turns and stay in the air real well. But this is beyond the point. If you just watch the game the hang glider continually slowly falls down to Earth. Hand gliders do not do this and no, it's not my fault it's Ubisofts. I can fly them well but they can't stay in the air like a real one would.

legacyzero
06-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Vehicles are TERRIBLE in FC2. They are so brittle and have no other use besides "point A to point B". And they barely did that. Also, ONLY SIX VEHICLES?! SERIOUSLY?! How can I make a race track map with only SIX VEHICLES?!

killa_677
06-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by legacyzero:
Vehicles are TERRIBLE in FC2. They are so brittle and have no other use besides "point A to point B". And they barely did that. Also, ONLY SIX VEHICLES?! SERIOUSLY?! How can I make a race track map with only SIX VEHICLES?!

Vehicle limit should be like 16. One for everyone.

legacyzero
06-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Or at least 10 to 12...

Martythemerc
06-08-2011, 06:18 PM
The vehicles in FC2 were correct for the nature of the place - a dirty little civil war in poorest Africa - most were beaters and gun-rigged military jeeps. You'd find those there, NOT Hummers, Escalades or black BMW's. I'm expecting almost no less on this tropical island where the people look poor and the militias have been there for some time - there for what we haven't learned yet, and how they earn incomes? It takes lots of resources to move vehicles to an island in the middle of nowhere, so I wonder if the developers will flash up the rides for those who wanted style instead of realism in FC2?

IIxXWRATHXxII
06-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Also, ONLY SIX VEHICLES?! SERIOUSLY?! How can I make a race track map with only SIX VEHICLES?!

THIS!

This was SO annoying. Trying to balance out the location of vehicles on a map was very frustrating at times, ESPECIALLY on big maps.

legacyzero
06-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Martythemerc:
The vehicles in FC2 were correct for the nature of the place - a dirty little civil war in poorest Africa - most were beaters and gun-rigged military jeeps. You'd find those there, NOT Hummers, Escalades or black BMW's. I'm expecting almost no less on this tropical island where the people look poor and the militias have been there for some time - there for what we haven't learned yet, and how they earn incomes? It takes lots of resources to move vehicles to an island in the middle of nowhere, so I wonder if the developers will flash up the rides for those who wanted style instead of realism in FC2?

The HELICOPTER in every demo playthrough so far, says HI.

IIxXWRATHXxII
06-08-2011, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Martythemerc:

The HELICOPTER in every demo playthrough so far, says HI. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

CaptainDEEZ
06-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Maybe they spent more time on the vehicles in this one since they already had the engine and most of the game designed.
Hopefully AI was on top of the list for single player.

DapperHayden007
06-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by CaptainDEEZ:
Maybe they spent more time on the vehicles in this one since they already had the engine and most of the game designed.
Hopefully AI was on top of the list for single player.

exactly! the engine did not really need major graphic upgrades because the graphics on Far Cry 2 are still really nice, all the time spent on graphic upgrades could have been spent on performance upgrades, either way looks really cool.

Martythemerc
06-08-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm planning to get around more on foot on this island - off road or by boat (not a cigar boat).

Damn, I wish they'd show the area map.

LostGunner
06-08-2011, 06:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killa_677:

As for the vehicles, if you upgraded them at a gun shop then the vehicle you upgraded to could take a very serious blast and not blow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? I knew how to fly it, maybe even better than most. I could handle turns and stay in the air real well. But this is beyond the point. If you just watch the game the hang glider continually slowly falls down to Earth. Hand gliders do not do this and no, it's not my fault it's Ubisofts. I can fly them well but they can't stay in the air like a real one would.[/QUOTE]

OK so you know how to fly the glider and yes I'm serious. The glider in this game ( not like you like it in real life ) was made just for the diamond spots that could not be climed and there was another use for it in a couple of high mountain narrow valley flights to the bottom near the winding river. So there was no need to climb. Worked just fine in the game as it was meant too. You should know this for you said you knew how to fly the glider, maybe even better than most. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Of course I'm talking about playing FC2 with the PC. Consoles may not be up to par?

killa_677
06-08-2011, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LostGunner:

Are you serious? I knew how to fly it, maybe even better than most. I could handle turns and stay in the air real well. But this is beyond the point. If you just watch the game the hang glider continually slowly falls down to Earth. Hand gliders do not do this and no, it's not my fault it's Ubisofts. I can fly them well but they can't stay in the air like a real one would. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK so you know how to fly the glider and yes I'm serious. The glider in this game ( not like you like it in real life ) was made just for the diamond spots that could not be climed and there was another use for it in a couple of high mountain narrow valley flights to the bottom near the winding river. So there was no need to climb. Worked just fine in the game as it was meant too. You should know this for you said you knew how to fly the glider, maybe even better than most. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Of course I'm talking about playing FC2 with the PC. Consoles may not be up to par?[/QUOTE]

Yes I know they were meant to get to diamonds and yes I play on PC. Still doesn't change the fact that the hand glider constantly floating down and unable to get all the way back up is ******ed.

The3PointBuck
06-08-2011, 08:54 PM
I've been waiting for helicopters for too long now. We need them now!

legacyzero
06-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by The3PointBuck:
A map editor appearance would make me scream with GLEE

killa_677
06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The3PointBuck:
A map editor appearance would make me scream with GLEE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A helicopter AND a tank. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

FALLEN CHAMP
06-09-2011, 12:01 AM

I totally agree for single player - but I am talking about multiplayer (This is Far Cry) and there is no rule book that says maps have to be made on a Tropical Island. People like to think outside the box and they make all kinds of crazy stuff - I would like to see vehicles that can give the player their fix, I don't care how battered or sh1tty they look just so long as they are easy to access and they go quick without breaking down every 10 seconds or bursting into flames.

I had to stay clear of making huge maps because of 1. Lack of vehicles and 2. Speed of vehicles.

It was easier to make a small to mid sized map and run around on foot.

I call it like this, If we had right now the vehicles from Far Cry 1 and the vehicles from Far Cry 2 and they handle as they do on their respective games - I am confident to say that anyone putting FC2 vehicles in their map with a view to using them would be a fool because they are simply numb and broken.

And one other thing what about the Unimog from the fortunes pack in FC2 and the Quad? why not a hummer.

Hell I don't want to fly a helicopter I would play just cause 2 or Battlefield Modern Combat if I wanted that.
------------------------------------------------

NG: What about the hang glider?

JV: We can't tell you about that, but it is a marquee feature. We can
do it, but what do you think we should do with it? One of the things we
heard from fans on Far Cry 2 was it was hard to get around, so we're
looking at new ways to fix that.

(hang gliders are silent and if you can gain height you have an advantage for surprise in multiplayer - how about a 2 man hang glider - is this possible? you could swoop close to the ground and 1 player could drop off while the flyer moves on to another location)

mpel11739
06-10-2011, 05:08 AM
Planes and helocopters would be great. I bought Just Cause 2 because you could fly! This would solve the traveling problem. A city with highrises would be awesome as well.

ronster2011
06-10-2011, 07:27 AM
hanglider needs to come back i.e. far cry was a stealth game not a bull in a china shop like the mega-flop far cry 2

Stealth was key to your survival go quiet and slow on foot or get in a vehicle the difference was that the hanglider was the most stealthy as apposed to jet-ski's and boats and trucks..which drew attention

Far cry 2 it did not matter what you did the enemies would always see you and appear from nowhere this is where far cry 2 failed and far cry 1 succeeds.

for another stealth transport a canoe would be good

underwater submersible with robotic arms also as an idea

Amphibious planes and helicopters would be nice to pilot too even amphibious helicopters as well as the normal jeeps, boats, jet-ski, rib boat, quad bike, motor bike

PandaThing
06-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Vehicles need to be bouncier/ have more spring suspension. Need to drift also. And take more punishment.

Martythemerc
06-10-2011, 11:06 AM
On such terrain - I'd be happy on foot or on a horse to stay off the narrow roads and be a little more stealthy than annoucing my presence with a Hemi

lil_morta_7
06-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Martythemerc:
On such terrain - I'd be happy on foot or on a horse to stay off the narrow roads and be a little more stealthy than annoucing my presence with a Hemi

A horse? Where the hell are you going to get a horse on a tropical island?! And why would they import them from somewhere else?

Martythemerc
06-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by lil_morta_7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Martythemerc:

A horse? Where the hell are you going to get a horse on a tropical island?! And why would they import them from somewhere else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha - I was waiting for that. Most tropical island village folk ride donkeys and horses that were brought and bred hundreds of years ago. Cheap and reliable transportation without having expensive gas and oil brought in to fuel all that Detroit steel - that also has to be brought in. Ha ha

zeeEVIL1
06-13-2011, 10:10 AM
No, no helicoptors. Stick with ATV's, a variety of boats of different sizes, jetskis, Trucks, technicals, maybe a halftrack with armor and machine guns.

In Halo Reach, the Banshees would dominate a map quickly based on the sizes people were building. I think a Helo would do the same thing.

I would prefer that the devs considered expanding a possible editor beyond the tropical Island theme.
Hawaii is a tropical Island and it has both dense jungle, sandy beaches and modern cities.

SICKSIX6_IOWA
06-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Definately keep it ground and water craft only. It's not a futuristic game and it's not a military tactical shooter either. It's plain ol Far Cry. You play as an average Joe that is just unlucky enough to be plunged in the middle of a dirtball operation on a tropical island. And for the sake of fun and simplicity, and let's face it, simplicity can make games like this shine over the competition, let's just keep it like the old days. Like Evil said, jetskis, trucks, jeeps, speedboats, simple stuff we can just jump in and go! Crank up the speed and make it arcady so we can just have FUN! The word here is.......FUN!!!

SICK

FALLEN CHAMP
06-19-2011, 04:23 AM
JETSKI
Without a doubt this was the best water based vehicle in the Far Cry games, fast and quick turning, carries 2 people - fun to drive.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/694/694740/far-cry-instincts-predator-20060309015051380-000.jpg
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/jetski.jpg

PATROL BOAT
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/patrol%20boat.jpg
The Patrol Boat is big, sturdy and armed with a Browning; itís useful for getting across contested water in a hurry. It is not amazingly fast, but it can take a great deal of damage.

(It is so long ago that I can't remember if this carried 4 or 5 players - slow to reach top speed and numb to turn but quick enough once it got going)

INFLATABLE BOAT
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/inflatable%20boat.jpg
This vehicle is not very fast but very light and maneuverable in the water, with a very sharp turning radius. The engine is electric, so it is not very loud at all. Quiet, sturdy, and easy to operate, it is perfect for moving through the water quickly and quietly.

(I think it carried 4 players in total, I am also sure that someone noticed one of these on the land in the FC2 Demo)

ATV
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/atv.jpg

The All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) feels very light and agile when driven. It is quite fast and maneuverable, but it rolls or tips very easily. However, it takes very little damage from rolling, jumping, or being run into things. Itís a fast way to get across almost any kind of terrain

It was added in FCI in order to have a vehicle capable of exploring the dense jungle.

(Carries 2 people, and has the bunny hop/jump feature at the press of a button - best vehicle in the game on land)

GLIDER
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/glider.jpg
Habitually used by the mercs for emergency, the glider will let the player glide to the ground smoothly.

(Single manned - in FCI & FCIP it was possible to fly the glider around in circles and gain height with every rotation, you could get high enough that it was possible to hit an invisible barrier on the ceiling of the skybox, these were easy to control and accurate for landing - Unfortunately some knob who did them in FC2 made a dogs dinner of the physics and they flew like an Emu in a meat grinder.

HOVERCRAFT
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/hovercraft.jpg
The Hovercraft is slow, hard to manoeuvre and doesn't accelerate very fast the Military equipped hovercraft is very versatile; none can take advantage of the mix of waterways, swamp, beach, and land that is available in Far Cry Instincts. Harder to control it will be very effective for those whoíll learn to master its control.

(Single manned craft - slow and numb, I would leave this out of FC3)

Other Vehicles from FCIP / FCIE
Transport - The transport can house a few of your finest friendly soldiers to storm an enemy base under the cover of a vehicle. Pour out of it and bring the pain to whomever is around.
(Fun to use as a battering ram against other vehicles)
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/transport%20truck.jpg

Sampan - Basically an aquatic concoction of the previous two vehicles. It's got a hefty motor on the back and can carry a few troops on the way. Oh and it's got an automatic weapon anchored to the back of it.
(Not sure if its 4 or 5 players that this carries)
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/sampan.jpg

RMV Ė Lightly armored, itís ideal for transporting small units and packs moderate firepower with its mounted machine guns. Players can quickly switch into the gunner seat while driving by pressing the B button.
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/RMV.jpg

Pickup Truck
Similar to RMV with a cannon on the turret
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/FCIP/Pickup%20truck.jpg

FAR CRY 2 VEHICLES
Assault Truck - Can be equipped in machine gun or grenade launcher.
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439359.jpg

Buggy
This is the fastest off road vehicle in the game. This vehicle is unarmed, but is fast enough to escape from any enemy.
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439375.jpg

Jeep Liberty
This is the VIP car, This vehicle is unarmed and relatively slow.
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439390.jpg

The Car
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439406.jpg

Swamp Boat
Looks great but can be a pain to get off when moving fast, also sometimes you go to drive and if too close you end up on the gun turret.
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439437.jpg

Fishing Boat
A total pile of garbage - the worst vehicle in any Far Cry game period.
Numb and clumsy - just blows up or is damaged before it gets anywhere close to where you are heading.
http://guides.gamepressure.com/farcry2/gfx/word/1578439453.jpg

The Fortunes Pack DLC - Vehicles
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/Far%20Cry%202/unimog%20fc2.jpg
The Quad was ok but we needed that jump feature from the ATV.
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Fallen%20Champ%20pics/Far%20Cry%202/quad%20fc2d.jpg

I have no idea how the vehicles on FC1 PC Differ, anyone care to link what shipped with the game.

Martythemerc
06-19-2011, 02:21 PM
(I repost from the new smaller "Vehicles" thread - why there are 2?)

I'd like to see one of these - or rather several hidden over the map http://i.imgur.com/HnTEW.jpg

I think the Blackhawk helo is a little over the top if those are all over.

FALLEN CHAMP
06-19-2011, 02:55 PM
http://fcmaps.com/images/site_images/Far%20Cry%203/fc3%20vehicles.JPG

It was pointed out to me that an inflatable boat was visible in the FC3 Demo so I had another watch to locate it, It's there above - The land vehicle on the left also looks like it could take a turret where that circular cover is on the roof.

Is that a Patrol Boat in the top left hand corner in a dry dock/cover type thing?

As for the 2 threads on Vehicles I guess this one had dropped onto another page and no one checked before starting a new thread.

Clover_field.
06-19-2011, 04:50 PM
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/7/743/ET6Z000Z/poster/lamborghini-diabolo.jpg

BragonHightake
06-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Mr. Clover_field has the Lampen an! xD
(150 Watt Minimum)

Hobodealer
06-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Asking for a Tank is a bit over the top. This is Far Cry not Battlefield. If there are choppers which I hope there are, they shouldn'tmake them gunships or anything, just ones like the Black Hawk. If they had weaponry it would ruin it.

Martythemerc
06-23-2011, 05:39 PM
The ultralight http://i.imgur.com/HnTEW.jpg

Would work fine for me, and would be compact and stealthy if the fabric was camo. Not much gas needed for these either, and you could carry your PKM as protection.

owencargill
06-28-2011, 06:34 AM
We need a helicopter.