PDA

View Full Version : Post your Biggest Ownage in the demo.



Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I have 3.

1. Ok, it was in the caves at the beginning. I whistled, so both came over to investigate. I threw a rock at one's head causing him to fall off the cliff and down below. Then I knife his friend. This all happens in about 1 second.

2. The part where the guy who is afraid of lightning is talking to the other guy. I omega punch the guy, SENDING HIM OFF THE CLIFF INTO THE OCEAN! It was so amazing and cool. Then I blew the other guy off the cliff with the shotgun. Watching the guy I omega punched fly off into the ocean was so amazing.

3. In the bottom of the lighthouse, where the guy is talking on the radio. I use my optic cable and see he is in there. I mod my SC20k into a shotgun and then equip it. I select Bash Door, and right after I bash it, my gun is still in my hands. I shot the guy in the face with the shotgun. This happened in literally a second.

Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I have 3.

1. Ok, it was in the caves at the beginning. I whistled, so both came over to investigate. I threw a rock at one's head causing him to fall off the cliff and down below. Then I knife his friend. This all happens in about 1 second.

2. The part where the guy who is afraid of lightning is talking to the other guy. I omega punch the guy, SENDING HIM OFF THE CLIFF INTO THE OCEAN! It was so amazing and cool. Then I blew the other guy off the cliff with the shotgun. Watching the guy I omega punched fly off into the ocean was so amazing.

3. In the bottom of the lighthouse, where the guy is talking on the radio. I use my optic cable and see he is in there. I mod my SC20k into a shotgun and then equip it. I select Bash Door, and right after I bash it, my gun is still in my hands. I shot the guy in the face with the shotgun. This happened in literally a second.

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 11:12 AM
I just got the demo yesterday, so I haven't had too much time to get any ownage ... so far my highlight was the Morgenholt spot ... at one point the guy actually torturing Morgenholt says "what do you say, amigo? You want another battery?" About that time, I threw a frag grenade in there and blew them all to hell http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 11:19 AM
I sticky-shocked the guard on top of the lighthouse from that 'secret' passage that becomes available if you let that guard open it :P
not really a big achievement though.
I didn't have any sticky-shockers nor spy-cams left in that game thoughhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


********spoiler*****
*
*
*
*
*
that passage with the zipline to the lighthouse

(terrax.. how did you get a frag grenade over there?)

Rexen_
02-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Can you omega-punch in the PC-demo? If so, how?

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 11:23 AM
I just waited around the corner, and whenever he started talking about the battery, I ran toward them, and about halfway down the hall or a little less, stopped and threw it .. you can get it through the doorway easily.

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terrax213:
I just waited around the corner, and whenever he started talking about the battery, I ran toward them, and about halfway down the hall or a little less, stopped and threw it .. you can get it through the doorway easily. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, I figured out how to trow a nade, but that's not what I ment :P

how did you get that frag grenade in your possesion? was it automatically in your equipment or did you find it somewhere?

Terrax213
02-18-2005, 11:31 AM
On the Xbox demo it's in the assault equipment, along with the shotgun attachment.

Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rexen_:
Can you omega-punch in the PC-demo? If so, how? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to be running toward the person and then you press whatever button is the non-lethal button [it should be what the secondary SC20k fire used to be].

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 11:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rexen_:
Can you omega-punch in the PC-demo? If so, how? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to be running toward the person and then you press whatever button is the non-lethal button [it should be what the secondary SC20k fire used to be]. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right-mouse button

Ninj3r
02-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Strange, The shotgun and frag nade aren't in the PC demo.. Ah well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

C.A.T.ops
02-18-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't have the SP demo. Doh!

mrguytodd
02-18-2005, 11:53 AM
I really wish the PC Demo had the shotgun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif It looks so fun. But I think there's a frag grenade pickup in the room with the guy sleeping.

C.A.T.ops
02-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey Todd, you have the SP demo?

IMK_TOMMIE
02-18-2005, 11:55 AM
well, I can't wait for the sniper atachment.. one of those training vids in the demo shows it can easily penetrate solid objects
and, yeah.. you're right about the frag pickup

mrguytodd
02-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah, get on XFire and I can give you the link, but hurry up I only have about a minute or so. Well actually I guess I can post it here

http://thepiratebay.org/download.php/3290909/Splinter%20Cell%20Chaos%20Theory%20Demo.exe.torren t

daranz
02-18-2005, 12:24 PM
I jumped and hanged off that little bridge leading to the lighthouse, and I whistled when the guard was walking by. I grabbed him while he was trying to see what made the noise, and threw him down. I put on my thermal, and there he was - not dead. He was just lying there, and the waters were washing over him, it looked cool. And it was for the better, since during that game, I only killed the guys who were torturing Morgenholt (it's personal :P)

Trade_craft
02-18-2005, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMK_TOMMIE:
I sticky-shocked the guard on top of the lighthouse from that 'secret' passage that becomes available if you let that guard open it :P
not really a big achievement though.
I didn't have any sticky-shockers nor spy-cams left in that game thoughhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


********spoiler*****
*
*
*
*
*
that passage with the zipline to the lighthouse

(terrax.. how did you get a frag grenade over there?) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THANK YOU! I couldn't figure out how to access the zip line

SoulFire382
02-18-2005, 02:03 PM
BTW-
There is a frag grenade in the PC demo, it's on a table somewhere.
I just finished! I'd have to say there were some awesome moments.

1. I'm near the first SSC crate, and the guy is testing his new toy. Once he finishes a burst on full-auto, I sprint towards him and stab him. This happens in about 1 second.

2. I'm not sure if this was "ownage," but it was weird. When I interrogated the one that says "you killed my family," I said, "This guy's freaking me out" in exact unison when sam said "You're freaking me out." After he was done, he said "Kill me! I long to see my family again..."

I really felt sorry for the guy. I actually felt sorry for a game charecter. I killed him and pushed him over a ledge.

3. Now, remember how I found the frag grenade? Guy on top of lighthouse. Plus frag grenade. Minus pin.

Ker-BLAM!

suomursu
02-18-2005, 02:13 PM
only 1
There was 2 guys talking near an edge (the guy whos family got attacked by americans you know) then i thought that i could grab the other one and test how they react to hostage situations, well they saw me so i thought i could try to keep my 100% rating and KO them. Accidentally i kneed him off the ledge (omg) and i used the omega punch on the other one and he fell of the ledge too O.o well it wasn't so horrible but i had to start the game again for 100% http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

daranz
02-18-2005, 02:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoulFire382:
BTW-
There is a frag grenade in the PC demo, it's on a table somewhere.
I just finished! I'd have to say there were some awesome moments.

1. I'm near the first SSC crate, and the guy is testing his new toy. Once he finishes a burst on full-auto, I sprint towards him and stab him. This happens in about 1 second.

2. I'm not sure if this was "ownage," but it was weird. When I interrogated the one that says "you killed my family," I said, "This guy's freaking me out" in exact unison when sam said "You're freaking me out." After he was done, he said "Kill me! I long to see my family again..."

I really felt sorry for the guy. I actually felt sorry for a game charecter. I killed him and pushed him over a ledge.

3. Now, remember how I found the frag grenade? Guy on top of lighthouse. Plus frag grenade. Minus pin.

Ker-BLAM! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you hang back when you exit the room with the computer, you can actually hear the guy tell a story to the other guy. He said that thunderstorms make him nervous, cause his family was killed by Americans during a thunderstorm. Now he's always afraid that Americans will come for him during a thunderstorm and kill him. Go figure.

e_con
02-19-2005, 01:55 AM
I threw a grenade at the guy who was sleeping, and when he tried to wake up BOOM, he was out of there.

scworld
02-19-2005, 03:00 AM
I trew that frag right before me and I didnt die...Bug perhaps :/

pretend3r
02-19-2005, 03:36 AM
my ownage moment, was, finishing the demo in 3:23 minutes:P

soul.Fivebla
02-19-2005, 03:45 AM
ha, i finished it in 3.04 minutes :P ... the frag grenade in the pc version dont make deamage ... seems to me..

SikoraB
02-19-2005, 06:08 AM
I rushed the torture room, "this had to be done on easy, or else I would die" but I ran around and knifed the 3 guys in there! Took about 5 seconds... "I lost a bit health" But Sam's lethal moves become different when someone is shooting at him...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by soul.Fivebla:
ha, i finished it in 3.04 minutes :P ... the frag grenade in the pc version dont make deamage ... seems to me.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It dosen't always work, it's also buggy in the Xbox demo.

colinmokkakit
02-19-2005, 09:24 AM
wait, u mean u finish it in about 3 mins in
easy mode? or hard mode? coz i just finish it
on hard mode in about 5:37 mins.

colinmokkakit
02-19-2005, 09:27 AM
My ownage moment is that i finish the level
in "assault mode" . I use my foregrip SC20k
to kill every one in that level~~~
i never stop, just fire like hell!!

XyZspineZyX
02-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Don't remember the time
0 kills
1 ko
all 5 crates
100%

Now I play, break necks, and all the moves. Like the hanging and breaking the neck from above.

pretend3r
02-19-2005, 11:42 AM
all of the above post in 3:05 seconds..

desi_jazzy
02-19-2005, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trade_craft:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMK_TOMMIE:
I sticky-shocked the guard on top of the lighthouse from that 'secret' passage that becomes available if you let that guard open it :P
not really a big achievement though.
I didn't have any sticky-shockers nor spy-cams left in that game thoughhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


********spoiler*****
*
*
*
*
*
that passage with the zipline to the lighthouse

(terrax.. how did you get a frag grenade over there?) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THANK YOU! I couldn't figure out how to access the zip line <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


you can just blow up the bottle of propane or something next to the metal.but be careful because u could catch on fire.

The-Stealth
02-19-2005, 11:58 AM
on the little bridge by the light house i humped over and hung from the side, whistled and pulled the guy over to a 5 foot plunge http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Ejay15
02-19-2005, 12:01 PM
I personally loved the moment where that guy is getting tortured and one of the baddy;s is going to get a battery of some sort and on top there's a pipe hang there and whistle the guy will come and u can snap his lil old neck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

stealthmaster736
02-19-2005, 05:14 PM
I took out 2 guards with a knife before they could even shoot me.It's not that special but it was still cool.

HarkoninVSC
02-19-2005, 09:21 PM
How about ledge grabbing the guard at the top of the lighthouse and having him land on the lower patrol guard killing them both with 1 move.

stealthmaster736
02-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Whoa, never thought of that.

Kaboomenstein
02-19-2005, 10:34 PM
i think its cool were all just talking about the DEMO. imagine when the full game comes out. and hey, how does it run on everyones comp?

ChaosTheory13
02-19-2005, 10:43 PM
well nothing spectacular but i went up to the guy sleeping on the bed and put a shotgun bullet in his head blowing him off the bed.

mrguytodd
02-19-2005, 10:59 PM
In the doorway to the torture room, I make noise to attract the two guards to come up the ramp. I quietly hide on the pipe, waiting for them to walk right into my trap. I allow the first guard to pass, and I quickly pull up the guard behind and choke him unconcious. The first guard hears this, and slowly approaches to investigate. He discovers his friend lying on the floor, with a panicked voice he asks, "Are you ok?" *SNAP*

CT sure has some lovely unscripted events http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ChaosTheory13
02-19-2005, 11:01 PM
hey are you a member of TeamShadownet?

if you are is your name there Todd?

mrguytodd
02-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Nope, must be a different Todd.

mav3tan1
02-20-2005, 07:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HarkoninVSC:
How about ledge grabbing the guard at the top of the lighthouse and having him land on the lower patrol guard killing them both with 1 move. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i tried that n the body landed right behind the guard below & he didnt even notice it.

sanius
02-20-2005, 08:59 AM
I was standing by the two guards in the area that leads to the fireplace area with the guard sitting there.

one of them was done talkin and said "no one is getting past me", as soon as he said that, he turned around and then I stabbed him in the chest. must of killed his ego, eh? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Da_Whorus
02-20-2005, 09:25 AM
My biggest ownage ?

This :

http://img181.exs.cx/img181/7716/splintercell320050220170639174.th.jpg (http://img181.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img181&image=splintercell320050220170639174.jpg)

Who will be able to do 100% in a shorter period of time ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

pretend3r
02-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Not me...

http://eso.splintercellhq.com/ch/c5b.jpg

silentassasin05
02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pretend3r:
Not me...

http://eso.splintercellhq.com/ch/c5b.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i noticed that the pic said 1:08 HOUR (S). i hope that means that later missions are goin to be 1 hour +. then again, it may be too long

black ops freak
02-20-2005, 01:26 PM
I average an hour on a mission just because I will go safe and slow...until I come upon a lone enemy. Then it's over fast.

mortified_dodo
02-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Just think, in the final version of lighthouse, you wait for the guy to weld that thing, and when you're beside the zip line it exposes, you'll be able to use the sniper attachment to nail the guy from all the way on top of the lighthouse. Then when you get there you can immediately call for extraction! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

MaStErChEiF9II
02-20-2005, 05:31 PM
at the one part after the tents with the guy who needs a shave when the two guys are talking my bro was playing and he snuck up grabbed one of the guys and the other one didnt even notice and he just kept yapin away and my bro did the human shield thing and shot the guy who was yapin RIGHT in the face.


if u think i shouldnt be posting what my bro did hes not on the fourms so he wont care