PDA

View Full Version : Only 8 armors?

jasper2407
04-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Hello guys,
I pre-ordered the CE. The first thing I did was unlocking all the stuff like the MP-5, SC3000, SMG-2, Infiltration mode and the Shadow Armor. But when i'm going to play some co-op things, I can't see the shadow armor. There isn't one that does match with the picture on the 'unlockcard'. Sorry about my bad english http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-edit-
But I bought 1 armor from Uplay, and I only have 8 armors. I thought there were 7 + CE + Uplay = 9?

Deathgrim666
04-16-2010, 04:02 AM
did u go into the unlock menu and unlocked it? its like a download feature.

jasper2407
04-16-2010, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
did u go into the unlock menu and unlocked it? its like a download feature.
You mean the screen 'Exclusive Content'? Where all that weapons and other stuff is, yes, but I can't find it there, only a thing called: VR Akali, but that's already unlocked.

Deathgrim666
04-16-2010, 04:08 AM
oooh yeah the europe code for the ce got mixed up and it got changed to the alaki armor lol.

jasper2407
04-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
oooh yeah the europe code for the ce got mixed up and it got changed to the alaki armor lol.
Lol, the shadow armor looks much better. But I also bought 1 armor from Uplay, and I only have 8 armors. I thought there were 7 + CE + Uplay = 9?

jasper2407
04-16-2010, 05:23 AM
Or is the Uplay and CE the same now?

LennyLilac
04-16-2010, 12:01 PM
There are 10 armors total.

jasper2407
04-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LennyLilac:
Can you read? I only have 8 armors but I should have 9. Because I bought 1 armor from Uplay. I thought there were 7 + CE + Uplay = 9?

LennyLilac
04-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by jasper2407:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LennyLilac:
Can you read? I only have 8 armors but I should have 9. Because I bought 1 armor from Uplay. I thought there were 7 + CE + Uplay = 9? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I can read. Can you? There are 10 total, not 9.

TreFacTor
04-16-2010, 07:47 PM
The north american CE, and the Uk LE both contained the Shadow armor code, the VR Alkali code was exclusive to the code of conviction scavenger hunt.

I should have ordered the Uk Limited edition. At least I would have gotten my monies worth.
Uk limited edition:
Sam statue
Shadow Armor
MP5-SD
SC3000
SR-2M
Infiltration mode
tin case and soundtrack
*** no defective items

North American Collector's Edition
tin case
Shadow Armor
MP5-SD
2 stickers
Splinter Cell Art book
busted usb with content that everyone is now able to get.

jasper2407
04-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by LennyLilac:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jasper2407:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LennyLilac:
Can you read? I only have 8 armors but I should have 9. Because I bought 1 armor from Uplay. I thought there were 7 + CE + Uplay = 9? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I can read. Can you? There are 10 total, not 9. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, I mean, that only have 8 armors but I should have 9. Because 7 + CE + Uplay = 9

Powerslave01
04-17-2010, 09:25 AM
3E ELITE (not available yet)
3E ECLIPSE
3E Urban Tracker
3E SHADOW ARMOR
VR AKULA
VR ALKALI
VR ZVEZDA
VR MOZDOK TELECOM
CLASSIFIED
That's nine. Tell me the tenth one.

CoastalGirl
04-17-2010, 09:33 AM
I thought I had nine already, and there's a space for one more (I want to say I'm missing the third one from the left). I'll have to check...

ETA:

For me, from left to right:

3E Shadow Armor
VR Alkali
- Empty -
VR Zvezda
VR Vympel
VR Mozdok Telecom
3E Black Arrow
3E Urban Tracker
Classified
VR SV1 Akula

JacienV
04-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by CoastalGirl:
I thought I had nine already, and there's a space for one more (I want to say I'm missing the third one from the left). I'll have to check...

ETA:

3E Shadow Armor
VR Alkali
- Empty -
VR Zvezda
VR Vympel
VR Mozdok Telecom
3E Black Arrow
3E Urban Tracker
Classified
VR SV1 Akula

Last one on the list can also be the 3E Eclipse (Archer's default, the SV1 Akula is Kestral's default). The blank (third) one is most likely the 3E Elite suit. A friend of mine got it by unlocking it in the Exclusive Content menu days before the launch.

So basically, there are 11 Uniforms, its just the last one on the coat rack switches between Archer and Kestral's defaults.

LennyLilac
04-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Jinjo402:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoastalGirl:

ETA:

3E Shadow Armor
VR Alkali
- Empty -
VR Zvezda
VR Vympel
VR Mozdok Telecom
3E Black Arrow
3E Urban Tracker
Classified
VR SV1 Akula

Last one on the list can also be the 3E Eclipse (Archer's default, the SV1 Akula is Kestral's default). The blank (third) one is most likely the 3E Elite suit. A friend of mine got it by unlocking it in the Exclusive Content menu days before the launch.

So basically, there are 11 Uniforms, its just the last one on the coat rack switches between Archer and Kestral's defaults. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How? With a code?

JacienV
04-18-2010, 03:38 AM
He got the game early by nabbing a copy from Gamestop from a friend days before the launch. And apparently a few days before launch, Ubisoft did a test with Thursday content by making most of them available to unlock. He took advantage of that and unlocked what he saw.