PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Quotes Game

ILIKESOUP94
07-01-2011, 02:23 PM
I looked for this and couldn't find one. (there was a funny quotes thread but it died out) Post your favorite quotes from the Assassins Creed series and the next person has to guess who says the line, then post their own quote! I'll start.

"A minute is all I need. Wait... That came out wrong."

Rakudaton
07-01-2011, 02:30 PM
I believe that's Ezio, talking to Cristina in ACII. (Actually she says "Indeed" after he says "A minute is all I need".)

Continuing with the theme of 'unintentional sexual innuendo':

"Why have you come to my door? Wait, I know the answer..."

ghostferret
07-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Two great quotes that are easy to miss:

"I carried this all the way from Firenze!" (A box carrier after Ezio has made him drop it.)

"But I wrote it for you!" (A wandering minstrel, after Ezio pushes him aside.)

Inorganic9_2
07-01-2011, 03:40 PM
"Minstrels plying their trade within the city limits are asked to avoid performing the popular lay about the little boy of Prussia. It has caused several priests to suffer embarrassing physical juttings in public"

roostersrule2
07-01-2011, 07:03 PM
my favourite lines in ACB not in order

Bartolomeo "where did you learn to speak french"
ezio "there were a couple of french girls in firenze"

machievelli "you should listen to reason"
ezio " as soon i hear some i will listen"

shaun "bloody third world country"
rebecca "italy"
shaun "no europe in general"
rebecca "isnt apart england of europe"
shaun " no we tolerate europe like a man tolerates herpes"

daniel_gervide
07-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Read the first message in this topic ...

You can't tell where, when or who says that, you must let the next reply to tell where, when and who said that and to post a new quote.

I will start again the game:

"Our creed doesn't tell us to be free, it advises us to be wise."

Who, Where and When?

daniel_gervide
07-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Post your favorite quotes from the Assassins Creed series and the next person has to guess who says the line, then post their own quote! I'll start.

@scope2005 Have you guessed who said my lines? NO, Guess and then put it and don't tell us who says anything, it finishes the funny things of this game -.-''

scope2005
07-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Post your favorite quotes from the Assassins Creed series and the next person has to guess who says the line, then post their own quote! I'll start.

@scope2005 Have you guessed who said my lines? NO, Guess and then put it and don't tell us who says anything, it finishes the funny things of this game -.-'' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF I remember correctly, it would be AC1 Al-Mualim.

If not Al Mualim... Then I think It might actually be Altair, when Al-Mualim is asking him questions to see what he has learned.

scope2005
07-01-2011, 08:04 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREEN">"Bianca! Bianca!"</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">"Is everything alright?"</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">"What do you think? Look at this place! And Poor Bianca. If somethings happened to her..."</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Ah-ah!</span>

He reaches under a table and pulls out massive sword

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Oh, my Darling Thank god your alright!</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Ezio, meet Bianca. Bianca Ezio..</span>

He hovers the tip of the sword inches from ezio's face

<span class="ev_code_RED">"Charmed..."</span>
Ezio is disturbed by this persons strange quirk of treating his weapon like a woman, but goes along with it anyway...

One of my favourite scenes, so funny.

Who's text is in <span class="ev_code_GREEN">GREEN</span>

dchil279
07-01-2011, 08:18 PM
@scope2005 I believe that's Bartolomeo in ACII sequence 10 mission 2

I've got one:

"Ezio, you have to meet my wife... arrgh, where is she?"
"Have you checked under the table?"

daniel_gervide
07-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
@scope2005 I believe that's Bartolomeo in ACII sequence 10 mission 2

I've got one:

"Ezio, you have to meet my wife... arrgh, where is she?"
"Have you checked under the table?"

When ezio's get to Mercenarie's Guild for the first time. Bartolomeo is searching for his wife and Ezio thinks its another weapon like Bianca.

1st:
"Why must i do it?"
"Cuz if you don't, i will do everything."
"That's the idea."

2nd:
"What's that smell?"
"It was Lucy's Idea!"

Might not be 100% as in-game cuz i play in english but u got the idea.

GamerMayron
07-02-2011, 04:29 AM
1= Lucy and Desmond, when they are trying to reach the sanctuary to open the door.

2= Shaun and Desmond, after swimming through "medieval" water.

daniel_gervide
07-02-2011, 05:53 AM
1st: Borgia during the last mission of Ac2.

2nd: The assassins in one of the very last missions of AcB when they are going for Cesare.

I thought Templars where soldiers that meet in roundtables talking about how to con***** the world.

scope2005
07-02-2011, 06:26 AM
1 - could be rodrigo's latin mass in AC2. But this can also be the last Romulus lair mission from ACB which also takes place in the sistine chapel. Cardinal's are witnessing a mass, and of course - it finishes with the same blessing.

2 - The victory cry of the assassins against Cesare at the end of ACB.

Hey! You! Yeah, I'm talking to you, you spineless dogs! You occupy MY city!? My home!? You think I'm going to stand here and do nothing about it? How about I come up there and rip your balle off?

What kind of men are you? Doing the bidding of your masters for loose change! You're not afraid of me? You will be when I come up there and cut your heads off, p** down your necks and shove your faces up my fica!

I'll stick your balle with a fork, and roast them over my kitchen fire! How's that sound?

You laugh? You wouldn't if I was a man. You think I won't do it, just because of THESE--!? La tette!! Le mie tette! I bet you want to see them, dont you? You wish you could touch them, you wish you could lick them. Don't you? Well, come on down here and give it a try, like a real man... And I'll kick your balls so hard they'll fly out your nostrils!

Vile pack of bastard dogs! Go back to your kennel, or I'll have you all impaled along my citadel walls. Ahhh! but maybe this is the reason you are not leaving. Yes, I guess you'd really enjoy a long oaken pole up your asses.

God Almighty! where did they find you? In a nunnery? Never in all my days have I laid eyes on such an abject, motley crew of cowards, what a pathetic sight! Even after I've had you castrated, you'll not be less men than you are now!

Hilarious.

Apologies in advance if any of the itallian profinity has bypassed the language filter :P

Xanatos2007
07-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Caterina Sforza, Assassin's Creed II, 'distracting' the Orsi forces during the Battle of Forli.

I'm sure if you just wait here Talal will die of old age. A novel approach.

scope2005
07-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Caterina Sforza, Assassin's Creed II, 'distracting' the Orsi forces during the Battle of Forli.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm sure if you just wait here Talal will die of old age. A novel approach. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Malik - AC1, The Jerusalem assassin bureau just before the assassination of Talal - Slaver of Jerusalem.

"I'm sorry, were you hoping for a confession?"

PjotrSpot
07-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Malik, in Jerusalem's Assassin Bureau, at the assassination of Talal.

"You need an outlet (...) besides v*gin*s"

daniel_gervide
07-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by PjotrSpot:
Malik, in Jerusalem's Assassin Bureau, at the assassination of Talal.

"You need an outlet (...) besides v*gin*s"

Ezio's Mother when they meet Leonardo first time in the game.

And it's: Non Parlo di Vagin4s.

"I thought Templars where soldiers that meet in roundtables talking about how to con***** the world."

Xanatos2007
07-02-2011, 07:39 AM
1. Vieri de Pazzi, Assassin's Creed II, his final words.

2. Maria Auditore, Assassin's Creed II, at the start of the game while picking up Leonardo's paintings.

3. Desmond talking to Lucy in Assassin's Creed 1, although I think the line was "I thought Templars were old dudes with funny hats who sat around drinking beer and plotting world domination with like... the, lizard people."

I think you've found your madman!

triforceman5
07-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

2. Maria Auditore, Assassin's Creed II, at the start of the game while picking up Leonardo's paintings.

3. Desmond talking to Lucy in Assassin's Creed 1, although I think the line was "I thought Templars were old dudes with funny hats who sat around drinking beer and plotting world domination with like... the, lizard people."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think you've found your madman! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're right about the Desmond quote...
It's been in my signature since I joined this forum!

Ezio said your quote, after Leonardo said "To test it you would have to leap off a tower. Who would be mad enough to do a thing like that?" It's funny, I JUST played this sequence last night because I'm replaying 1/2/Brotherhood again.

"Rest, prepare, cry in the corner, do whatever it is you do before a mission, only make sure you do it quietly." Who said it?

daniel_gervide
07-02-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think you've found your madman! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're right about the Desmond quote...
It's been in my signature since I joined this forum!

Ezio said your quote, after Leonardo said "To test it you would have to leap off a tower. Who would be mad enough to do a thing like that?" It's funny, I JUST played this sequence last night because I'm replaying 1/2/Brotherhood again.

"Rest, prepare, cry in the corner, do whatever it is you do before a mission, only make sure you do it quietly." Who said it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have the game in english so some quotes i don't have it well writted :S

Malik, when he gives you the feather and u have to rest to kill Talal.

"Even Ezio Auditore would have been impressed with you." Who, Where, When?

^
|

Might not be well quoted xD

Dralight
07-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't have the game in english so some quotes i don't have it well writted :S

Malik, when he gives you the feather and u have to rest to kill Talal.

"Even Ezio Auditore would have been impressed with you." Who, Where, When?

^
|

Might not be well quoted xD

The villager from ACB in Monteriggioni you have to carry the box of flowers for.

"Give me names and i'll give you blood."

notafanboy
07-02-2011, 11:18 AM
@above
altair before you assassinate tamir

"I followed my orders, believing in my cause, same as you."

Xanatos2007
07-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Sibrand's last words, AC1.

Why's a man puttin' words & letters in a tube? Waste of tube, if you ask me.

Stowdace
07-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
@above

Sibrand

"Is it so different from your own work? You take the lives of men and women, strong in the conviction that their deaths will improve the lots of those left behind. A minor evil for a greater good? We are the same"

"Ah but I see it in your eyes. You...doubt."

notafanboy
07-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
@above

Sibrand

"Is it so different from your own work? You take the lives of men and women, strong in the conviction that their deaths will improve the lots of those left behind. A minor evil for a greater good? We are the same"

"Ah but I see it in your eyes. You...doubt, you cannot stop us. " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
abu´naqud (i probably spelled that wrong)

"The hidden blade has been a constant companion of ours over the years. Some would say it defines us - and they would not be entirely wrong. Many of our successes would not have been possible without it."

GamerMayron
07-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Altaïr in the codex. That was a hard one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
Now 3 easies instead of 1 hard http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

1. "There will come a day in which men no longer cheat each other. And on that day we will see what mankind is truly capable of."

2(easy, just think). "Regardez-le. Il a honte de ce qu'il est!"

3. "What sorcery is this?!"

ILIKESOUP94
07-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by GamerMayron:
Altaïr in the codex. That was a hard one http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

1. "There will come a day in which men no longer cheat each other. And on that day we will see what mankind is truly capable of."

1. Bartolomeo says that sometime during the trojan horse level in Brotherhood.

2. Also in the trojan horse level...Not sure what it translates to but it's said by a guard.

3. Altair talking to Maria I think...not 100% sure about that one.

My quote (I love this one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif): "Shoot! Shoot the flying demon!" Who, when, where?

daniel_gervide
07-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by ILIKESOUP94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GamerMayron:

2. Also in the trojan horse level...Not sure what it translates to but it's said by a guard.

My quote (I love this one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif): "Shoot! Shoot the flying demon!" Who, when, where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An archer, flying machine mission of Ac2, Venice :P

"With my age? Uh!"

roostersrule2
07-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILIKESOUP94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GamerMayron:

My quote (I love this one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif): "Shoot! Shoot the flying demon!" Who, when, where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An archer, flying machine mission of Ac2, Venice :P

"With my age? Uh!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ezio in acb after the doctor tells him that he is to old to be jumping off buildings

"not bad for an old man"
"yes you still have some moves"

Stowdace
07-03-2011, 12:06 AM
^Would this be Ezio to La Volpe?

Here's another:
"I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increased knowledge, increased sorrow."

A moment in the AC franchise that stuck with me.

roostersrule2
07-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
^Would this be Ezio to La Volpe?

Here's another:
"I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increased knowledge, increased sorrow."

A moment in the AC franchise that stuck with me. no its not ezio and la volpe and its
al mualim

Inorganic9_2
07-03-2011, 02:57 AM
It's Ezio to Mario outside St Peter's

"I'll kill you, fottuto francese!!!"

Dralight
07-03-2011, 03:09 AM
^ Bartolomeo to the Baron de Valois in ACB.

"Mens hearts grow firmer in my care." "Among other things, i'm sure."

Artemis88
07-03-2011, 03:27 AM
^ Sister Teodora to Ezio during Carnevale!

"One thing I am not, is a man of violence."

GamerMayron
07-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Leonardo to Machiavelli and Ezio

1." Kill him, kill the assassin, tear the maldito bastardo to pieces!"

And of course all our favourite http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

2."Please, sir, do you have any money?
I'm poor,sick, and hungry, just a few coins please."

notafanboy
07-03-2011, 01:01 PM
@above
#1 cesare at the end on brotherhood

#2 beggar asking for coins in AC1

"hid himself away in his palazzo while Venezia comes apart at the seams then expects a few expensive explosions will make the people forget their problems"

GamerMayron
07-03-2011, 01:31 PM
^ I think something Agostino Barbarigo said, but I'm not sure..

"No, no, you're right. Let's all just screw around while the world falls to pieces."

"word is that this city is possessed of neither"

AssassinBlaze
07-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Desmond when he is underground tryingto open up the sanctuary in ACB.
"Ezio gets a bath with Caterina Sforza, and i get to swim in a toilet"

eagleforlife1
07-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Desmond when swimming beneath the sewers in the Sanctuary.

"It's done, then! Your schemes, like you, are put to rest!"

k20ml
07-04-2011, 01:56 AM
^ That's something Altair would say. I think that is when he is about to confront Al Mualim.

"Uh, shall we do something about him?"

"Wouldn't it be funny if he hurts himself?"

"In times of greatest sorrow, when tyrants ruled the lands! He strikes from deepest shadows and uhm.whdg..in his hands.."

masterfenix2009
07-04-2011, 03:16 AM
1: guards talking about Ezio
2: citizens talking about ezio
3: Singing guys singing about ezio.
"Nothing hangs between your thighs. In fact, there is a hole there! So deep that it reaches the Maledetto Inferno!!!

"Don't worry women provide little distraction.
"Wait... I dont get it."

"Someone my age... imbecile. Ohhh my back"

eagleforlife1
07-04-2011, 04:25 AM
1. Bartolomeo to the Baron de Valois when first approaching his fort.
2. Leonardo to Ezio and Ezio's response
3. Ezio when leaving the doctor in Rome.

"Ooh... I wonder who I get to kill today."

"Just try and have a little faith."

"A minor evil for a greater good. We are the same!"

GamerMayron
07-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Bartelomeo to the French

Something Leonardo said

Ezio to Leonardo

Ezio after he visited the doctor

"God is on my side, assassino!"
"There is a difference,between what we’re told to be true, and what we see to be true"
"Other then that, I envy you!"

Dralight
07-05-2011, 02:48 AM
1. Bartolomeo to the Baron de Valois when first approaching his fort.
2. Leonardo to Ezio and Ezio's response
3. Ezio when leaving the doctor in Rome.

"Ooh... I wonder who I get to kill today."

"Just try and have a little faith."

"A minor evil for a greater good. We are the same!"

1. Desmond to Vidic in AC1
2. Lucy when she shows Desmond her missing ring finger in AC1
3. Abul Nuquod (think thats spelt right)

Originally posted by GamerMayron:
Bartelomeo to the French

Something Leonardo said

Ezio to Leonardo

Ezio after he visited the doctor

"God is on my side, assassino!"
"There is a difference,between what we’re told to be true, and what we see to be true"
"Other then that, I envy you!"

1. I think that's a cardinal at some point in ACB
2. Al Mualim talking to Altair
3. One of the Bureau leaders in AC1

roostersrule2
07-05-2011, 04:55 AM
Because the person above me didn't give us one I will
"what the f***"

swiftkinfe
07-05-2011, 10:18 AM
DESMOND!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"He betrayed you boy just as he betrayed me"