PDA

View Full Version : problem in mission4

anakin_5_
09-30-2007, 04:56 AM
ive protect my knight with garrison,assign them to the knight.
after thief fount prisoner,the knight must be release him,but i can't go inside ,because ,ive have to release my garrison from my knight.
how i do that ?
because i did'nt find anywhere in manual in the game of bookmanual.
can anyone help me quickly ??

mt-cutter2007
09-30-2007, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by anakin_5_:
ive protect my knight with garrison,assign them to the knight.
after thief fount prisoner,the knight must be release him,but i can't go inside ,because ,ive have to release my garrison from my knight.
how i do that ?
because i did'nt find anywhere in manual in the game of bookmanual.
can anyone help me quickly ??

I have the same problem. Cannot get my knight inside the town (gates closed). Also (unfortunately) the water seems not to freeze completely, so I cannot enter the town via the beach. Mt-cutter

muffty0805
09-30-2007, 05:39 AM
You have something like 20 odd minutes in which to rescue the knight once you've been set the quest, the river to the east should freeze eventually,(December to February) once it has you can set an army to attack the palisade and gain access that way. Once in the palisade, your knight will be attacked so make sure an army follows him. Only your knight can free the imprisoned knight so try not to let him get hurt, otherwise he'll retreat to the castle and you'll have to make the trek back there again, not a problem, just takes a while. Also when you take down an outpost make sure you put soldiers in it to gain the territory, that way should your knight have to venture back alone he shouldn't meet any harm.

anakin_5_
09-30-2007, 07:55 AM
problems gone ,thanx for tips

you need a lot of bowmen,I used 2 sword an 7 bowgarrisons ,you have make sure the al plent of arrows,if not send them to own town center
then go back to the pallasides ,you burn then down en attact all defenters .so then you free them,it works fine.

so thanx voor info http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif