PDA

View Full Version : Ubi.com not available! I'm tired please have mercy of me

nuno_calaim
04-05-2005, 11:18 AM
hey guys!
I know I know! u'r sick of guys like me that don't read the manual but the problem is that all the solutions say that I must have service pack 2 to open ports and play on-line
BUT, I can't install service pack 2 and I don't know why (something about the windows cd-key wich is illegal (and I doubt it!!!)) is there any way of playing online without service pack 2 or another way to get service pack 2 without that stupid cd-key thing.
please help me
have mercy on me!I'm going crazy
Thanks

nuno_calaim
04-05-2005, 11:18 AM
hey guys!
I know I know! u'r sick of guys like me that don't read the manual but the problem is that all the solutions say that I must have service pack 2 to open ports and play on-line
BUT, I can't install service pack 2 and I don't know why (something about the windows cd-key wich is illegal (and I doubt it!!!)) is there any way of playing online without service pack 2 or another way to get service pack 2 without that stupid cd-key thing.
please help me
have mercy on me!I'm going crazy
Thanks

TarTarz
04-05-2005, 11:22 AM
there are ways to install service pack 2 even with the problem your having. I know, I have worked with this kind of stuff, IM me with yahoo, or aim, both being bigbutbald, or of course my xfire which is tartarz

nuno_calaim
04-05-2005, 01:22 PM
ok sorry! but I'm afraid I didn't underrstand a lot of what you said! sorry not native english! just portuguese! what's IM? (is it I'm?)
aim?
bigbutbald?
xfire?
tartarz?
lolololol I'm really sorry!
~thanks for your answer...
anyone else can solve my problem please?

DrCactus
04-05-2005, 01:30 PM
hhaha GOLD.

yahoo and aim are IMs, Instant message programs. Similar to MSN messanger. His name on yahoo and aim is bigbutbald. Xfire is another Instant message program (IM), his name on that one is tartarz.
It is totally understandable how you got lost. I did for second and english is my first language.

TarTarz
04-05-2005, 03:34 PM
hehe, guess i didnt put that as clearly as i could have. thnx for clearing that up cactus. I am ready to help, anytime you contact me.

nuno_calaim
04-06-2005, 07:16 AM
ok thanks guys! I'll contact tartarz..
But if any visitor knows how to solve my problem please leave a note!
Thankfully