PDA

View Full Version : Wierd virus?

Dreakon1313
09-30-2004, 09:17 PM
I did a virus scan and it keeps finding these viruses it cant delete because the infected file is in a zip file. The thing is, I search for the zip file and it cant be found.

It's in C:/Documents/Owner/Local Settings/Temporary Internet Files/

I tried deleting every file in that folder but I still get a virus. I tried showing hidden files and it still didnt show up. I did a search throughout the PC and still nothing.

It's like a non-existant file that has viruses in it. This happen to anyone before and/or anyone have any ideas on how to find and get rid of these damn viruses?

(I am really tired so I hope this post makes sense, lol)

Dreakon1313
09-30-2004, 09:17 PM
I did a virus scan and it keeps finding these viruses it cant delete because the infected file is in a zip file. The thing is, I search for the zip file and it cant be found.

It's in C:/Documents/Owner/Local Settings/Temporary Internet Files/

I tried deleting every file in that folder but I still get a virus. I tried showing hidden files and it still didnt show up. I did a search throughout the PC and still nothing.

It's like a non-existant file that has viruses in it. This happen to anyone before and/or anyone have any ideas on how to find and get rid of these damn viruses?

(I am really tired so I hope this post makes sense, lol)