i think it might be one of these

1-60+ injury animations
2-physics(explosions,dead bodies ECT.)
3-vehicles(glider cars ECT.)
4-fire propigation
5-map editor

Elias90
08-30-2008, 03:29 PM
I think you said it all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

aa___ron
08-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh man, almost everyone who's found their way to the forum and bothered to post and read stuff know all the good features of Far Cry 2 well enough by heart, if we think this game's utterly useless, we won't even stay around chatting about it. Almost all of us here will end up buying it on different platforms, we're just talking about how it would "fail" because well... don't really know why, maybe hoping that the developers would hear us and somehow make changes, which we know is unlikely., or probably just don't want to be too disappointed after getting our hopes up, so we're criticising it now in order to get a positive surprise, hopefully.

Peronsally I like this game cause it has an RPG element to it, and I like shooters, it emphasises freedom and with its open world and the 1st person view that never goes away or stops. Ofcourse the good graphics help, and sounds like there's a good story behind it (I'm led to believe that there will be some sort of twist as they never really spoke about the storyline, and "hunting an arm dealer" sounds too straight forward), if not, atleast it has an interesting background.

needfarcry
08-30-2008, 04:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aa___ron:
Oh man, almost everyone who's found their way to the forum and bothered to post and read stuff know all the good features of Far Cry 2 well enough by heart, if we think this game's utterly useless, we won't even stay around chatting about it. Almost all of us here will end up buying it on different platforms, we're just talking about how it would "fail" because well... don't really know why, maybe hoping that the developers would hear us and somehow make changes, which we know is unlikely., or probably just don't want to be too disappointed after getting our hopes up, so we're criticising it now in order to get a positive surprise, hopefully.

Peronsally I like this game cause it has an RPG element to it, and I like shooters, it emphasises freedom and with its open world and the 1st person view that never goes away or stops. Ofcourse the good graphics help, and sounds like there's a good story behind it (I'm led to believe that there will be some sort of twist as they never really spoke about the storyline, and "hunting an arm dealer" sounds too straight forward), if not, atleast it has an interesting background. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lets hope all of what you said is true