PDA

View Full Version : Buying CT

pup_1989
06-06-2005, 05:42 PM
I rented CT and it was a brilliant game. and now im going to pick it up soon. i wasnt really good with the versus thing so i wanted to kno if anyone could help the noob (me)

Xbox Gamertag: PuP 89

pup_1989
06-06-2005, 05:42 PM
I rented CT and it was a brilliant game. and now im going to pick it up soon. i wasnt really good with the versus thing so i wanted to kno if anyone could help the noob (me)

Xbox Gamertag: PuP 89

pup_1989
06-06-2005, 05:49 PM
gues not

r3be1
06-06-2005, 06:02 PM
well, waiting a total of 7 minutes will not get you any replies. Glad you liked the game, versus will take a while to learn, you don't really NEED a partner to learn the game, but it helps. I can't really help you, though.

patience is a virtue.

I'm also guessing that the 1989 is your birth year, and that would place you at 15 years old, maybe even 14. There is plenty of people your age here, and I'm sure you will find someone to play with soon enough.

Soul Thief
06-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Add me GT: jpegbmx

I get on every once in a while, and i only play for fun so i wont jip you by cheating or anything. So just give me a invite and we can hang together.

Edit: Due to what Rikakiah said below, I still need to explore a lot of the maps in detail, so really, send me an invite.

rikakiah
06-06-2005, 09:20 PM
First bit of advice for versus would be to learn the maps. This will help you whether you have a good partner to use tactics with or not. Under the Tutorial section, you can "Visit a Map" as either a merc or spy. Only the spy can access all of every level (due to having to complete objectives to advance), but I'd advise learning what routes you can that are specific to merc only as well.

Wind_777
06-07-2005, 01:39 AM
First never ever charge a merc in hopes for breaking his neck always run, your a spy not an assassin there is a big difference. Learning maps help but you only really see a difference when you play as merc. Always stay crouched and in the shadows, never ever run especially in club house the person in the lower or top floor can hear you. When next to objectives always use therm vision and walk very slow even if merc is about 10sec behind you being held of only by the smoke, getting 5 sec is better then non. Using night and therm vision makes you visable to blue vision so due being clocked looking at a sticky cam or just having you gun pulled out. Thouse are just some of the basics to keep in mind.

pup_1989
06-07-2005, 10:39 AM
thanx and jpegbmx i will add u *** soon as i get it.(now i gota get my lazy self up to gfo to the store http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif so any more tips i will be happy to read also im asking if you guys have the proplems of going up to a merc and pushing the button to snap his neck and it doesnt work....(after that started happening i started to mash the botton...and it still was giving me problems.

XyZspineZyX
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Add me although I need to play more: a flying duck
BTW being born in 1989 means you are 15 or 16http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

pup_1989
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
cool my gamertag is PuP 89

Jason-Bourne223
06-07-2005, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pup_1989:
cool my gamertag is PuP 89 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you like Death Match? Because I do.

pup_1989
06-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I like the objective cuz i dont like to get kills for points(not good at killing) Mercs im ok with Spys (i love being them) but i suck at trying to kill with em

Jason-Bourne223
06-07-2005, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pup_1989:
I like the objective cuz i dont like to get kills for points(not good at killing) Mercs im ok with Spys (i love being them) but i suck at trying to kill with em </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I haven't played story mode (nobody flame me), I play DM.

pup_1989
06-07-2005, 11:32 AM
i do deathmatch every now and then, but not often. im siging out later

pup_1989
06-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Getting CT tomorrow (probably) yippie. Time to kill some mercs...or die as one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif