PDA

View Full Version : Co-op mode too short?

IrocNroll
03-31-2005, 05:04 AM
I just finished the Train station....Is that the last mission? If so its kinda short only having 4 co-op missions. Are there plans for more?

IrocNroll
03-31-2005, 05:04 AM
I just finished the Train station....Is that the last mission? If so its kinda short only having 4 co-op missions. Are there plans for more?

scworld
03-31-2005, 05:27 AM
Please please please...
Rumours are more are being developed.

And my main point:
Look at SC: only SP
Look at SC: PT : SP and SvM
Look at SC: CT : SP, SvM AND Co-op.

Be grateful, you've got 3 games in one for the price of 1.

ox Se7eN xo
03-31-2005, 06:22 AM
yeah there's gonna be more levels to download

NSAagent
03-31-2005, 07:06 AM
hey it's Sue!

sup Sue?

come around more, Sue!

@ topic: haven't played co op yet. been busy with solo

ox Se7eN xo
03-31-2005, 07:24 AM
i'm fine, Mary

what level of hardness are you playing on?

i'm doing it on Normal, but i feel like a bit of a pansy for not starting out on Hard

NSAagent
03-31-2005, 07:37 AM
i did the first level on normal, then realized i had cajones.

so now i'm on hard, but only on the second mission. though i'm sure i'm nearly done. just gotta get to the last objective

NinjaHerbert
03-31-2005, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IrocNroll: its kinda short only having 4 co-op missions. Are there plans for more? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubi said they've got plans to release more downloadable content over time. I suspect we'll see a few more coop levels before long, and probably some player-made ones as well.

My recommendation, play on Elite (no ammo) and Expert (very low life). I've been playing with my bro on Elite and Expert and it's a blast, not to mention the levels will last you a lot longer. You've got no ammo so you HAVE to sneak and backstab, and it's great fun. With so few coop levels, you'll definitely want each to last as long as possible, and I can say I'm not at all disappointed. Coop wins!

BliNd-
03-31-2005, 06:02 PM
I afraid Ubi is only gonna release new coop maps on XBL..