PDA

View Full Version : Purchased energy wasted

LeonieMiddleton
03-22-2011, 05:23 AM
I really like this game but there are two very annoying things that happen. The first occurs when I pay (with real money) and buy energy and then the "promotion" comes along and just consumes my purchased credits. If someone levels up, the additional energy top-up should be on top of existing energy. The second annoying thing is that if you use energy refills that exceed the total energy "max", the extra is just gone. I pay for it with cash so I should be able to keep it. Either don't let another refill be used if it is going to excced the max or allow refills to exceed the max. This game may not keep me for long if I feel that I am just being ripped off by losing purchases paid for with real money.

Mr_Crime
03-22-2011, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by LeonieMiddleton:
I really like this game but there are two very annoying things that happen. The first occurs when I pay (with real money) and buy energy and then the "promotion" comes along and just consumes my purchased credits. If someone levels up, the additional energy top-up should be on top of existing energy. The second annoying thing is that if you use energy refills that exceed the total energy "max", the extra is just gone. I pay for it with cash so I should be able to keep it. Either don't let another refill be used if it is going to excced the max or allow refills to exceed the max. This game may not keep me for long if I feel that I am just being ripped off by losing purchases paid for with real money.

We appreciate your feedback. Your concerns have been voiced by many a CSI. I will surface these suggestions to our team. Thanks again for your support.