PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO CUSTOMIZE APPEARANCE?

dapelayo
05-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Hello guys, I'm sorry to bother... I'm new in the forum and also in the game, but I've noticed that there is a way to customize your character's appearance (I mean not the defaults you can find in the main menu) but something more like my face or something different...

Does anyone know how to do it?

Last question: I saw that there are some patches to download for this game, but any one knows what are the best one or any comments if I should download one?

Thanks a lot and I'm sorry for being a newbie.

take care!

DaP

Bic777
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
First off, everone and their brother knows how to costomize their charater on here. But, go to your outfitting and go into Armor and Clothing sections and you can change what type of armor you wear and what clothes you guy wears.

Second, you have to get all the updates otherwise you wont be able to play online. But if you were refering to the DLC it is up to you. I have it and the new maps I like but not alot of other people do.

But in the end it is all up to you and to you alone.

Hope that helped.

Bic 101

ThomasBisset
05-07-2007, 03:53 PM
To add to what Bic has said, if you press X while in the various options you can change the camouflage pattern. You unlock more patterns, clothing, armour and weapons as you progress through the game.

You don't have to apologise for being a newbie either. We all were, after all... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

EaZyCoMpAnY
05-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by dapelayo:
(I mean not the defaults you can find in the main menu) but something more like my face or something different...

Does anyone know how to do it?

if you read it all you can see that he didnt mean how to change armor and things. he wants to know how to put on a custom face.

EGxMgsRbx
05-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Good luc and welcome to the forums Eazycompany and dapelayo

Bic777
05-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Well if he wanted to change his face he should of said so but what ever. To have a custom face you need the xBox Live Vision Camra. Beyond that I dont know because I dont have the camra.

Bic 101

Mr.Hanky2005
05-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I think he's talking about the PC version...lol.. Becuse he says "I see there are multiple patches to download" On the PC some games you can play with different patches or with no patches at all. So yea, I think he's talking about the PC. Dapelayo, please confirm are you talking about the computer or console.

reade17
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
smoke weed you

EmEeArCee
05-15-2007, 11:46 AM
First step to customizing appearance is to take off caps.