PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Kaloix level

Draak85
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi all,

I just finished the Kaloix level, and after destroying Mordred's Keep, i get a small 'movie', in which it says Port Kaloix is safe, etc, and i get to see the usual end screen. But when i return to the campaign-map it doesn't show the next level, the latest level it shows is Kaloix, when i click Start map, it just starts over.
So i decided to load an older savegame, and did everything possible on the map. I bought the mines, i bribed the rebel village, then i destroyed the rebel village, again after destroying keep, same problem. Then i build all possible buildings, including weather machine, made it winter, summer and rain, destroyed the keep, and still same problem!

I also clicked the "Check online for updates" and "Check the internet for updates" in Start menu, but it says i have the latest version already.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the "The Settlers Heritage of Kings -Complete-" version (1 dvd with The Settlers Gold Edition and a CD with the expansion).

Draak85
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Hi all,

I just finished the Kaloix level, and after destroying Mordred's Keep, i get a small 'movie', in which it says Port Kaloix is safe, etc, and i get to see the usual end screen. But when i return to the campaign-map it doesn't show the next level, the latest level it shows is Kaloix, when i click Start map, it just starts over.
So i decided to load an older savegame, and did everything possible on the map. I bought the mines, i bribed the rebel village, then i destroyed the rebel village, again after destroying keep, same problem. Then i build all possible buildings, including weather machine, made it winter, summer and rain, destroyed the keep, and still same problem!

I also clicked the "Check online for updates" and "Check the internet for updates" in Start menu, but it says i have the latest version already.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the "The Settlers Heritage of Kings -Complete-" version (1 dvd with The Settlers Gold Edition and a CD with the expansion).