PDA

View Full Version : Campaign 5 Mission 4 (Side Mission)

Savop
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey all, I cant seem to find a way to get the 2 artifacts for the side mission on this map. I have discovered all the above ground water and land. There is no place for a boat to land on shore so there has to be a path I must have missed for me to take a stairway up to the two islands in the upper North-West section of the map. Please let me know where the path is to get their, I assume its an underground path since I really searched the above ground maticulously. Thanks in advance.

Savop
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey all, I cant seem to find a way to get the 2 artifacts for the side mission on this map. I have discovered all the above ground water and land. There is no place for a boat to land on shore so there has to be a path I must have missed for me to take a stairway up to the two islands in the upper North-West section of the map. Please let me know where the path is to get their, I assume its an underground path since I really searched the above ground maticulously. Thanks in advance.

dpjohnson6
09-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Its hard to see. Its a path just before the teleporter in one of the underground caves. On the north side of the path.

Savop
09-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I appreciate the response, I did find it. My settings on my computer are a little extra dark, so it really wasn't easy to find. Thanks again.

Greg1038
09-25-2007, 03:45 PM
What are the two artifacts I'm supposed to find? I've found several artifacts but haven't been told I've completed this quest yet.

Was one of the artifacts the Pendant of Mastery? I found it and got all excited until I put it on and . . . nothing happened. Can anybody tell me how it works? I have all my skills except the third enlightenment skill and the third logistics skill (not thrilled about getting either of them: arcane intuition and navigation).

Savop
09-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Ok, the pendant gives u higher than expert for ur master ability (This is ur first ability on the list). Ultimate Avenger I think or something like that (can exactly remember the name) but it gives you the chance to select a 4th Enemy on the Enemy list for the Avenger. So essential 4 units can be used for favored enemy list. As for the quest and the artifacts, you have to clear basically 4 artifacts if I remember correctly and one of them is the pendant u have. Basically clear the hole map and you will get them all.