PDA

View Full Version : Error trying to install

CaptKane
03-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Allright, I bought the game,put it in the DVD drive, and first, the auto run does not come up. Using my computer, I finally got the set up screen and after a few seconds there I get this message: Can't Install While in Use "to continue the installation process, please shut down all running copies and press ok. to exit, press cancel" I try to ignore it, but when I set to the part where it is supposed to install, nothing happens and it stops responding. I only have one install window open and cannot figure out what the problem is. Thankyou for any help.

CaptKane
03-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Allright, I bought the game,put it in the DVD drive, and first, the auto run does not come up. Using my computer, I finally got the set up screen and after a few seconds there I get this message: Can't Install While in Use "to continue the installation process, please shut down all running copies and press ok. to exit, press cancel" I try to ignore it, but when I set to the part where it is supposed to install, nothing happens and it stops responding. I only have one install window open and cannot figure out what the problem is. Thankyou for any help.